i guess mexico then some attempt to get to either venezuela or cuba is the best bet?
the third world war started june 25th 1950 in korea and will continue eternally til the entire earth is a withered husk

or until communism wins
as leninists our duty is to topple the imperialist countries by following a policy of revolutionary defeatism through all means and methods at our disposal
amongst the people as a fish swims in the sea
Why hide when you can learn how to fight on "their" dime, subvert the army from the inside with revolutionary defeatist propaganda, wait for the plutocracy to stumble, then form Red Guards units to fill in the ensuing power vacuum?

RedMaistre posted:

Why hide when you can learn how to fight on "their" dime, subvert the army from the inside with revolutionary defeatist propaganda, wait for the plutocracy to stumble, then form Red Guards units to fill in the ensuing power vacuum?

http://www.marchforward.org/10_point_program

Given that I take antipsychotics every morning the only way I will gain a rank in a military is if I start one. Which, given the initial fact, is quite likely.
the only people the military wants to recruit from here already have government pay grades
a shallow grave
groverhaus

gyrofry posted:

amongst the people as a fish swims in the sea

this is the Correct answer

I'm not sure if I'd die for America itself, but NATO doesn't seem so bad, I guess I'd serve my Defense Alliance

HenryKrinkle posted:

groverhaus

this will never not get upvoted

dipshit420 posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:
groverhaus

this will never not get upvoted

i upvote groverhaus because it was a valiant diy effort and i'm sick of seeing it maligned by a bunch of keyboard warrior chucklefucks!

Mao sez the best place to hide is in the barracks