[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Stebe
This is why I hate intellectuals

tears posted:

This is why I hate writers

i see some n00bs have felt their first tpaine itt
frontpage under deadken's name
i read dead kens article about conspiracy theories and i think it was one of the most interesting articles i've ever read because it was like 2000 words and it said literally nothing. just fascinating. a series of words in a human language that i comprehend that were arranged in a grammatically correct manner seemingly indistinguishable from meaningful sentences, which nevertheless managed to convey no information. he's some kind of savant

88888 posted:

frontpage under deadken's name

this forum is actually good, dead ken, and what's wrong with being weird. answer: nothing.
cash one paycheck from the man and forget your roots. shameful. absolutely shameful. all the janky research chemicals from Kazakhstan won't be able to bury this shame

littlegreenpills posted:

tpaine is always owning deadkenm, and deadken is unable to handle it.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i read dead kens article about conspiracy theories and i think it was one of the most interesting articles i've ever read because it was like 2000 words and it said literally nothing. just fascinating. a series of words in a human language that i comprehend that were arranged in a grammatically correct manner seemingly indistinguishable from meaningful sentences, which nevertheless managed to convey no information. he's some kind of savant

it's what happens when you try to make an article about your rhizzone forums beef

*dead ken chalks up a line of the metallic salts extracted from the liquid they sometimes have to drain from the skulls of the flipper babies born in proximity to electronic dumps in the philippines* That thing over there is weird and dumb.
[account deactivated]
https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/715168704229715968
i like dead ken except for his troop apologism i'm just giving him the old ribbin'. ken old buddy please pm me contact details of someone who will pay me to write about batman also

tears posted:

https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/715168704229715968

ah this is simply terrible *prances forward on stage and bows deeply* uggh im awful arent i?? *gestures More More More with fingers* positively shameful im sorry! *doffs hat* now i shall review the movie batman vs superman as it concerns derrida

i also read and appreciate the 'kriss and i'm glad for these threads which serve to remind me he has a Twitter account.
he doesn't have the heart to do fiction but his Saturn Returns is coming so who knows what will happen.

cars posted:

it's what happens when you try to make an article about your rhizzone forums beef

i dont think it was about this. i think(??) it was about conspiracy theories as like models of some type of thought but then the last half contradicts that i think(??) and even that much is like trying to interpret "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" as being about new bland concepts under the surface instead of grammatically correct gibberish

i liked his fiction it was cool. hes a good writer but too many of his essays seem to just be i dunno how to describe it but the word that keeps coming to mind is "wankery"
Atheists are dumb asses. Straight up.

Keven posted:

Atheists are dumb asses. Straight up.

mods

Deadken cured my atheism, thanks comrade

littlegreenpills posted:

waht a fuckin ingrate

we made deadken WE MADE YOU
goes both ways tho. we should built a culture of admiration and respect around mr. kriss rather than subject him to mockery, as he is truly an evangelist for the culture and traditions of this dead gay forum
actually it was when I recently realised that blogger I like Sam Kriss cut his teeth posting on t H E r H i z z o n E that I was reminded about the zone and lf, a forum I used to like and read. so thanks deadken, without you i would never have joined the teen stalinist comedy forum. the rest of yall might be less thankful though
also if deadken really cared about us he would direct his 100,000 monthly readers to the 'z o n E, rather than covering up his posting career like its a shameful secret

i dont think it was about this. i think(??) it was about conspiracy theories as like models of some type of thought but then the last half contradicts that i think(??) and even that much is like trying to interpret "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" as being about new bland concepts under the surface instead of grammatically correct gibberish

this is actually how he expresses his internet beef. he is required by the code du thinkpieceier to obfuscate his petty disagreement and make them seem to be about general principles instead. this is coincidentally why his writing is really unfocused and wanky.

i don't understand this beef
the beef was with redkahina, and they both have egos the size of Texas for no apparent reason
What is this "link within" shit in the thread title? The subtitle of some Zelda game because Tpaine thinks it has the best soundtrack ever or something?
[account deactivated]
ruling ideas rule, which are expressed in beef; cattle people
Google Sam Kriss holocaust denial
[account deactivated]