I mean, look at this shit would you??
http://www.democracynow.org/2005/8/10/did_speaker_hastert_accept_turkish_bribes

Well, there was — there were two things, I understand, which those who were wiretapped, whose conversations were recorded and translated, referred to. One was the controversial deal to sell helicopters, attack helicopters, to Turkey, which was an issue of great controversy in the late 1990s. At that point, Turkey was fighting a pretty hot civil war with the Kurdish separatists in the east of the country. There were allegations of human rights abuses and so forth, and some in America thought it was wrong that Turkey should be sold several billion dollars worth of attack helicopters in those circumstances. So some of the calls allegedly referred to the hope that the Congress would approve that very large weapons sale.

But the second occasion or second event which is allegedly referred to in these wiretaps is the Armenian genocide resolution which came before the House in 2000. Now, the Armenian lobby has made attempts with some support — I mean, Senator Bob Dole was a very great supporter of this back in the 1980s. The Armenians have tried to get the Congress to pass a genocide resolution so that — which would basically state that the mass murder of Armenians in Turkey that was carried out after 1915 was a genocide, and some countries have indeed passed such resolutions. Some states have in America. This resolution never really got anywhere until in 2000, Dennis Hastert, as House Speaker, announced he would support it.

Now, at the time, analysts noted that there was a tight congressional race in California, in which the Armenian community might just swing it in favor of the Republican incumbent. But what is significant, the resolution had passed the Human Rights Subcommittee of the House. It passed the International Relations Committee, but on the eve of the House vote, the full House vote, Dennis Hastert withdrew the resolution. Now, at the time, he explained this by saying that he had had a letter from President Clinton asking him to withdraw it, because it wouldn’t be in America’s interests to have such a resolution, which, of course, was bitterly resisted inside Turkey, pass through the House.

Well, it is slightly curious when you think about it. I mean, Dennis Hastert was not known, as one of the authors of Clinton’s impeachment, for deferring to his judgment on many occasions, but on this occasion, he apparently did. Well, whether or not these allegations have substance is not something that I am able to state with any knowledge, but it is said that in the wiretaps that were translated by Sibel Edmonds, reference was made to this very controversial question of the House vote. One of the Turkish targets of these wiretaps claimed that the price for getting Dennis Hastert to withdraw the resolution would be $500,000. Now, I do emphasize there’s no evidence at all that he received such a payment, but that is what is said to have been recorded in one of the wiretaps.

And this human is still a freaking, SENATOR?!

https://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2006/06/14/dennis-hasterts-real-estate-investments/

House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert has used an Illinois trust to invest in real estate near the proposed route of the Prairie Parkway, a highway project for which he's secured $207 million in earmarked appropriations. The trust has already transferred 138 acres of land to a real estate development firm that has plans to build a 1,600-home community, located less than six miles from the north-south connector Hastert has championed in the House.

Hastert's 2005 financial disclosure form, released today, makes no mention of the trust. Hastert lists several real estate transactions in the disclosure, all of which were in fact done by the trust. Kendall County public records show no record of Hastert making the real estate sales he made public today; rather, they were all executed by the trust.

And even sex scandals cant bring this moralizing monster down!!
http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1542077,00.html

Other House Republicans are shifting blame upwards, and Hastert is as far up as they can go. Asked by reporters in his home district in New York whether the Speaker should have done more, Tom Reynolds, the Republican leader who runs the National Republican Congressional Committee, replied: "That's a question you'll have to ask the Speaker." House Majority Leader John Boehner said in a radio interview: "I believe I talked to the Speaker, and he told me it had been taken care of. And my position is, it's in his corner, it's his responsibility. The Clerk of the House who runs the page program, the Page Board — all report to the Speaker. And I believe it had been dealt with." Roy Blunt, the third-ranking GOP leader on Capitol Hill, used a conference call with members Monday to declare he did not know about the e-mails. There was open debate on that call about whether GOP members should have contacted the Justice Department to look into the e-mails before they surfaced in the press. "People are running scared," one House Republican told TIME. "It just becomes Exhibit 10 or 12 about our inability to govern effectively."

No member of Congress has yet called for Hastert's resignation, though Republican Chris Shays of Connecticut came close, saying "if they knew or should have known the extent of this problem, they should not serve in leadership." Hastert's office has said he won't resign, and he's made a series of moves to reassure Republicans he's in control of the scandals — such setting up a toll-free number for people to call with any similar problems in the page program, and holding a press conference Monday to stress that he had not seen the more salacious instant messages when the scandal broke last Friday.

Hastert has one advantage in the fight to keep his job: most of his House colleagues like the former wrestling coach. His affable personality got him the job in the first place. After Newt Gingrich stepped down in 1998 and Louisiana Congressman Bob Livington withdrew after revelations about his marital infidelities, Hastert was plucked out of obscurity to take the reins of the House.

Indeed, their "Sport of Lincoln Award" is more evidence of their power to "grapple" their way out of a tight spot with the help of their tied-up little puppet Scott Palmer
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/1057

“Denny has a lot of skeletons in his closet,” says an Illinois GOP strategist. “But Scott has the key to the closet and he keeps it locked. The problem is that there is another closet with Scott’s name on it.”

Such a freaky freak, but on the other hand, what reason have anybody to suspect Hastert, and therefore not vote for them? Well here it is, the reason Hastert should die:

Although knowing USA they're probably just going to get caught sucking too many high schooler dicks, which to be fair, to an very old white man, tastes like a delicious creamy chowda with epic bacon bits, cultural relativism has to work both ways my friend

[account deactivated]
also he literally fucked little boys
paging Lykourgos
see also leading private diplomatic missions to Colombia to try and sabotage restrictions on military aid:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB69/part3.html
Golly. This fellow sounds like a rotter.
hastert tried (fairly successfully) to change parliamentary procedure in the USA such that only bills explicitly supported by most of his party would be put to a vote, which meant that basically any legislation not supported by him would die. in theory this is supposed to iron out some of the horsetrading that goes on since the speaker has a lot of power. in reality when bush was president it just led to insane spending bills where they gutted the corporate tax code etc. more importantly, it is a vulgarization of parliamentary procedure because the speaker is supposed to mediate and respond to the majority of the house, not just dominate and calculate everything. in canada, the harper conservatives really liked this tactic and basically exploited customs to shut down debate. it's short-sighted though....
hi dennis... this is bruce... remember me
i always would have said that in a perfect world getfiscal would be a parliamentary procedure nerd and, whaddayaknow, the world's already just a little more perfect than i realized

camera_obscura posted:

paging Lykourgos

Lykourgos would never allow this sort of degenerate behaviour. However, Dennis Hastert would probably be welcome amongst the inferior Hellenes of Boeotia and Elis...

I think I ought to say something also about intimacy with boys, since this matter also has a bearing on education. In other Greek states, for instance among the Boeotians, man and boy live together, like married people; elsewhere, among the Eleians, for example, consent is won by means of favours. Some, on the other hand, entirely forbid suitors to talk with boys.

The customs instituted by Lycurgus were opposed to all of these. If someone, being himself an honest man, admired a boy's soul and tried to make of him an ideal friend without reproach and to associate with him, he approved, and believed in the excellence of this kind of training. But if it was clear that the attraction lay in the boy's outward beauty, he banned the connexion as an abomination; and thus he caused lovers to abstain from boys no less than parents abstain from sexual intercourse with their children and brothers and sisters with each other.

I am not surprised, however, that people refuse to believe this. For in many states the laws are not opposed to the indulgence of these appetites. Like in America, which is a nation given to wanton degeneracy and boy loving.

Xen. Const. Lac. 2

Edited by Lykourgos ()

thank you for responding so quickly to your page
mutually assured boyfucker dirt is the glue that holds our government together
Wb superabort