-

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

Bunkers, Breadlines, and (Khrushchev's) Lies?

some answer to this...

HenryKrinkle posted:

the Twitter struggle session over the "Mao Makes Me Cum" display name should be put in the Marxists Internet Archive for future generations.

if discipline names her next novel Tedious Egos I'll donate

I just gave $10 which i dunno is how much in euros.
discipline gonna do it
is this project now a movie of tpaine sitting in the back of a parked car drinking natty ice and yelling about how bad the writing is in that one thing for two hours, because if so i will double my pledge
Why is this on the website but not the Kickstarter?

faisal aids
Congrats to comrade discipline on her purchase of new pants. Here's to many more successes.
your anemic, analytical, protestant-work-ethic words-on-a-string sensibilities are shitty hangovers from the Victorian period, they will be as obsolete as iambic pentameter, alliterative verse or mystery plays. believe it and seppuku yourselves you gay bakas
Looks like she's already produced something here (pretty decent): https://noplatform.org/2016/05/30/day-zero-dispatch-01/

Did someone post it on SA yet? She's only got 14 days left and I already gave all I could. Would be cool to see her get to the conventions.
if you already made a pledge you can go back and increase the amount young man or woman
yeah
if 10 people added 15 dollars to their pledge this would be funded. even now my dwarves reforge the banhammer.
[account deactivated]
lenin said to go 'lower and deeper' and I assumed that just meant the basement but as it turns out I have committed a serious strategic error
[account deactivated]
i thought he was a mushroom
it's funded!

gj to everyone who donated/begged and coerced their friends and family to donate, and will ideally continue to do so

MarianneSadd posted:

Looks like she's already produced something here (pretty decent): https://noplatform.org/2016/05/30/day-zero-dispatch-01/

Did someone post it on SA yet? She's only got 14 days left and I already gave all I could. Would be cool to see her get to the conventions.

shout out to the excited dude tripping over himself to explain that the constitution isn't being treated properly because of the left redistributing all the wealth

oh no im gonna have to pay my pledge after all. fuckkkk. can anyone lend me $6000
Any time I hear the word "constitution" I begin drooling uncontrollably.
(walking into gun show) sir, I would please like one of your gayest looking gun
Great work so far Taryn, I listened to the interview and hope to read through the article soon.
[account deactivated]
More money and she reports from the front lines of the party conventions
Ya she needs like 2.2k more to go to dnc and rnc
She's at $11,952 and needs $12,500 to go to the DNC and RNC conventions. There are about 30 hours left to pitch in. Hopefully she makes it happen!
There is also a line item in their budget reading "UFC DVDs (all)... $499"
In true form i waited to the last minute but I remembered to bring cash to Manhattan and put it in my bank to finally pledged my 300 bux
thats like 20 papa john pizzas... what a mensch
"Successfully raised $12,792 USD with 214 backers"
Exactly enough to do a tribute to this article
Just take these rubes money and defect to Cuba. Sipping martinis with Assata on the beach.

getfiscal posted:

Just take these rubes money and defect to Cuba. Sipping martinis with Assata on the beach.

If I had known that was the plan I would have doubled my pledge

deadken got on a talking head show and got murdered by a crusty old racist who had rehearsed his lines better

Lmao epic
[account deactivated]
at the beginning when they call him a VICE journalist
thank god i never went on tv when i had the chance.