man, i wish i lived in north korea!!!
[account deactivated]
thats right all you whiny kids need to shut the fuck up about historical revisionism and get down to busisness and impregnate a woman and badly raise a child like me

*continues to not read posts because everyone is a dumb gay baby unlike me, who is a dad*

tsinava posted:

thats right all you whiny kids need to shut the fuck up about historical revisionism and get down to busisness and impregnate a woman and badly raise a child like me

[account deactivated]
Please don't attack the way in which I've chosen to raise my child.
[account deactivated]
i hope you are putting for more effort into it than your posts here

tpaine posted:

keneven what happened to the My Daughter Is a Dick megathread, have some serious questions to ask but can't find it

Hell if I know tpaine. Hell if I know.

[account deactivated]
Have you tried getting really mad and yelling
[account deactivated]
Sounds like you did fine. Some people are just disrespectful but it doesn't mean they don't love you or your web content. 28 is a bad age for daughters. Cheers
which sounds worse?

"im a kid who lives with his parents and this is whats wrong with the world"
or

" im a kid with a kid who lives with his parents and this is whats wrong with you"
[account deactivated]
it's almost as if, lording the fact that you sired a child over other people isn't a very good idea...
[account deactivated]
I like to yell the part where kid rock yells my name is kkkiioiiiiiiiiiiiiid ... Kiiiioiid Rooock! Except I say daaaaaaaaaaaad.... Your daaaaad! And then do the intro to bawita (no change) . Kind of a "fun dad" thing but also shows that I'm erratic and powerful.
i like to yell revisionist propaganda at random leftist forums and then scream "I AM A FATHEr. I AM A FATHER!" if/when i'm being dragged out by security.
[account deactivated]
I wish I was half as good at being a parent as my wife. She can do with just her words and good examples what I need to use MOst of rhcps Blood Sex Sugar Magics lyrics just to get daughter to school, where she learns.
[account deactivated]
How could you ever parent without yelling I'll meet you at the coffee shop / we can dance like Iggy pop . I don't mean to insult others methods but it honestly shocks me if not... Always happy to learn new ideas.
[account deactivated]
excellent dadchat here in the north korea thread.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i want to make note that i had no idea that there was a keven yelling at his daughter thread and was just making assumptions and lashing out.

im sure keven is trying his absolute hardest to raise his duaghter by listening to his wife and doing absolutely everything she says within reasonable constraints like any good father would do.

[account deactivated]
*keven walking in on his daughter reading his rhizzone post history one night*

"i never wanted you to see this.... i am a flawed man. you must understand. don't ever be like this."

"of course i understand. i love you no matter what dad."
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
cool thing about north korea: kids dont look at their fuckin phones every 30 seconds and are sociable and have manners.

im basing this completely off of watching a DPRK stream of arirang with footage of a bunch of highschool kids in the 5 mins before it started
this is the first ive heard of keven having kids. i think hes making it up to try to poach my forums cred
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

so what's korea like though

japan on its meds

literally make a dadthread
i'm not trying to make anyone go away but maybe there shoulkd be one. or parent thread or something.

methinks there are people on here with kids who want advice or correspondence from likeminded individuals in the same situation!! just saying
[account deactivated]