n/t
when will the wizarding world wash their hands of this wickedness
Whelp. This particular Bisexual son of a bitch is staying in for awhile
[account deactivated]

SparksBandung posted:

Whelp. This particular Bisexual son of a bitch is staying in for awhile

I feel the same way, as a White person. Thank God I've spent so much on razor wire.

Aaahahaha the pics of him wearing NYPD shirts
[account deactivated]
whoever wins....we lose
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I've heard of public autofellatio with an unexpected climax but this is ridiculous
[account deactivated]
lmao this selfish bastard blocked an emergency exit

http://kstp.com/news/florida-nightclub-shooting-eyewitness/4166140/

tpaine posted:

http://imgur.com/4E0pXtgnws

i hope hes ok..

[account deactivated]
I was sucking my own dick moments before the shooting too. Wasnt in Florida tho
i think i would prefer to die than be known as the guy who sucked his own cock right before people were killed all around him but survived. but that's just me. yes, i think i would prefer to die than starring in the opening scene of a paul thomas anderson movie.
I hope you are all aware that is simply a master troll by @pickedupfloozy
....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

Pack Your Bags muslimes.....

Trump Is Coming Soon!

☆ ℙℝ𝔼𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕋ℝ𝕌𝕄ℙ ☆

swampman posted:

I hope you are all aware that is simply a master troll by @pickedupfloozy

it started that way, but it's real now. pickedupfloozy created something that couldnt be controlled

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateen-orlando-gay-night-club-gunman-worked-for-global-security-firm-g4s-a7078476.html

The global security firm and employer of the man who killed at least 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando has said it is “shocked and saddened” by the mass murder and is working with law enforcement.

Omar Mateen worked with private security group G4S Secure Solutions as a private security officer in Florida. The role requires 28 hours of classroom training by a licensed instructor.

Officials said he had two firearms licenses, a security officer license and a statewide firearms license, all expiring in September 2017.

(...)

Mateen worked with the company since 2007. It takes on public contracts and has done work with the US government.

a_6CZ2JaEuc

We need to talk about this. The guy was a pro-NYPD cop-for-hire not some radicalized imam or something

Gun regulations are pretty unlikely to effect guard labor due to the nature of the job. Its relatively easy to have a license if you're willing to pay the cost for the guard card, even in CA
[account deactivated]
I'm glad T-Paine survived, I was worried as he is gay as a tangerine.
[account deactivated]
I first heard about this when the arena announcer asked for a moment of silence before game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals. I thought it was going to be for Gordie Howe.
[account deactivated]
Florida is about as big as the north half of Vietnam, with about 15 million people in North Vietnam in 1960 and 20 million people in Florida today.

According to Wikipedia a middle estimate is that 1.1 million Viet Cong soldiers and civilians were killed during our war in their country over a period of 21 years.

So, if an event like the Pulse nightclub shooting happened in Florida three times a day for 21 years, they'd experience something similar to what North Vietnam went through fifty years ago.
I don't know, first intermission is almost over so I'll be too busy to look for the next hour or so. The Stanley Cup is in the building, this is too important a game for me to be distracted by current events.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

Pictured from left to right: me moments before the shooting, me moments after hearing about the shooting.

Million dollar product idea: digital camera with the exact profile of an iPhone 6 but 2 3rds scale so you look really big.
[account deactivated]