[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
where'd the other half go. there it is. ahhh *picks up from nest behind toilet

Panopticon posted:

Published on Jun 20, 2016

speaking of old friends returning, the SA elections subforum is transitioning away from elections and toward being a less formal politics forum now... and guyovich is a mod there. is lf back?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779367&pagenumber=21&perpage=40#post461253272

ilmdge posted:

is lf back?

having said that, the PSL thread is heartening.

Petrol posted:

That thread is 1,391 posts in that thread alone... How can people systematically read every post on a forum like that.... No thanks.

Petrol posted:

you have a pretty low bar for what you consider to be heartening. it's literally 80% concern trolling from liberals

oh boy. a five minute browse and i was nearly overwhelmed by meaningless screeds from tepid goons with the understanding of a child. couldn't post their way out of a wet paper bag.

finally, somewhere i belong!

shriekingviolet posted:

couldn't post their way out of a wet paper bag.

Don't sign ilmidge Cars petrol getfiscal aerdil and Tpaine posts

you can actually post from within a paper bag if you have a working mobile device

shriekingviolet posted:

oh boy. a five minute browse and i was nearly overwhelmed by meaningless screeds from tepid goons with the understanding of a child. couldn't post their way out of a wet paper bag.

finally, somewhere i belong!

The Bangladeath OP is designed to appear as a callout thread for a specific injustice but then zooms out until capitalism as a whole is indicted, imo.

[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

Petrol posted:

you have a pretty low bar for what you consider to be heartening. it's literally 80% concern trolling from liberals

I didnt read past the first page. Thanks for letting me know i made the right decision

why would someone make a thread about a commie party on dnd
i mean best of luck to them, really, but damn