this farce has gone on exactly long enough

Edited by swampman ()

heres a little story about daddyholes mod retirement
because shit he has to do will need & require it
whether jamaican like huey's alt IP or dead jools in dorset
the poster who solves this riddle will get my endorsement:

what was the name of the poster who posted the source of the location i have under my av
[account deactivated]
me.
good luck cars in ur future endeavors
I, Keven, claim victory over father holes.
Vale and goonspeed.
Ambassador for Skateistan
[account deactivated]
take it easy

voted jools in corset

Keven posted:

I, Keven

i'm sorry but that's not the answer

roseweird for moderateur
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
we should have a fresh slate and maybe do mod elections again now that we have more people. besides, i haven't made a good post since i was modded. take this burden from me.

shriekingviolet posted:

i haven't made a good post.

make me captain and i shall spill a tide of blood to raise this ship off the sandbar
ok just like last time, post your nominations here and i will try to apprehend from the upvotes, etc, the will of the nation
honestly i don't even think there should be mods. just let everything happen and when someone fucks up too much ban them forever
Modding this forum is basically just community service. There have to be a couple of people with the ability to deal with bullshit if it arises. Now that 'stang is vanquished its unlikely to be a very taxing job but someones still got to do it.
I nominate Gssh
I nominate roseweird and swampman
Is there anybody who hasn't been mod who wants to do it? What about Urbandale, SparksBandung, tears, Ufuk_Surekli or one of the other newer posters? Anybody but me
Sawmpmna
[account deactivated]
as the mods have abdicated i have removed them and we shall be mod-free until whenever
Gssh
i would moderate this forum if only to prevent any youtubes from being embedded ever again
a chicken in every pot, a youtube in every post

drwhat posted:

as the mods have abdicated i have removed them and we shall be mod-free until whenever

Consolidating your ill-gotten power huh? Cool... Cool...

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
is work on the website going to continue if someone takes over modding duties and if so its not expected to be the mod that does that work right?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Urbandale posted:

is work on the website going to continue if someone takes over modding duties and if so its not expected to be the mod that does that work right?

Drwhat is doing all the work but not modding. I can mod if Gssh doesn't want to, if nobody else is passionate for the position i can do it. I can also be a front page publisher if nobody else is doing it. I listen to advice from the little people btw. Thats all of you

i'm with xhem
in the absence of Ruraldale, i support Urbandale for mod, or whoever else wants to do it
Thanks for the nominations.

I'm happy to do it as long as I'm not the only one and whoever else is mod can deal with my occasional absence from internet.

can the new mod fix the upvote button? it is too small for my fat fingers on this cheap chinese tablet