[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
any willing combination of gssh/swampman/urbandale sounds good
[account deactivated]
I play it all the time that album is sick. Epic stoner metal
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wrong thread
this might not be the right place to ask but how do we go about inviting people here? got a poster from The Bad Place interested in joining up
[account deactivated]

Guyovich posted:

this might not be the right place to ask but how do we go about inviting people here? got a poster from The Bad Place interested in joining up

a lot of posters have the power to create accounts enabled, if you send me their contact info and desired username I could make one. you can also pester drwhat to enable account creation for trustworthy types such as yourself, and then you can do it for anyone.

(account creation just requires a username and an email, the account creator will set a dummy password and then the new account holder should change it)
[account deactivated]
Let's get this sa mod account creation privileges asap
wait, really? huh.
TOP SECRET rhizzone account creation privileges exam for SA moderators

Dear applicant, please answer the following skill testing questions:
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love Star Trek, with one being "Too much" and 10 being "Entirely too much"
2) How many hours a day do you spend on EVE Online? a) 4-6 b) 6-12 c) 12-20 d) all of them
3) It comes to your attention that a colleague was convicted of sexually assaulting a minor. Do you a) pretend nothing happened, b) quietly remove them from power and tell everyone they suddenly "got busy irl," or c) loudly insist that nothing happened?
4) Someone disagrees with you. Do you a) ban them for disagreeing with you, b) ban them for minor grammar errors, c) ask someone else to ban them for you, or d) ban them with a nebulous reference to previous behavior?
5) Essay question: Describe in detail a humorous anecdote about the Xhosa people.
I think it's like a tiny subforum he described it as lf lite iirc
Mods should do.... basically nothing unless there's clearly a problem.... I would also be editing sentences out of people posts when i think they being to wordy with the bla bla.. just being honest
We've successfully used democracy before but there are something like three new people here who need to be instructed who to vote for, so I dont think an election is the best way this time really. More of a dialogue wherein I am Scorates as per usual.
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

I think it's like a tiny subforum he described it as lf lite iirc

pretty much yeah. i'm just an ik

swampman posted:

Mods should do.... basically nothing unless there's clearly a problem.... I would also be editing sentences out of people posts when i think they being to wordy with the bla bla.. just being honest

good.

swampman posted:

yup.

why would you edit sentences out of posts or was that a joke
anyway yeah i'm ok with making it gssh/swampman/urbandale. though i am highly against post editing. if there are any other people who want to mod up too, i don't see the problem in having many of them. if we must have them

drwhat posted:

anyway yeah i'm ok with making it gssh/swampman/urbandale. though i am highly against post editing. if there are any other people who want to mod up too, i don't see the problem in having many of them. if we must have them

Oh thank god, he's ok with it.

Keven posted:

drwhat posted:

Oh thank god, he's ok with it.

yeah yeah *clown honk* let me know how to carefully word my personal opinion and one vote just like everyone else gets in the future so i don't offend your fee fees. i'm not untouchable, i could be disposed of in a second if you talk to joey and get him to change the password. my having it is a convenience so we can adjust our own fates instead of bugging him to do it

Settle down beavis. It's just keven.
what happened to german joey? we're stuck with 'rhizzone' bc of him even though no one has referenced Deleuze in like 3 years
change the name no mods no masters
Thats fucking crazy talk huey

babyhueypnewton posted:

what happened to german joey? we're stuck with 'rhizzone' bc of him even though no one has referenced Deleuze in like 3 years

he wont even play dota anymore, i think he is uploading his conciousness to a stack of fpgas

i can start posting about deleuze again but i'd probably do a RK-on-Zizek schtick about how he is a secret right winger

Good thats what everyone here likes, outing any given writer as a fascist... its almost all of them
[account deactivated]
Did discipline say a couple years ago that Joe works for the CIA in Virginia or am I imagining

xipe posted:

Did discipline say a couple years ago that Joe works for the CIA in Virginia or am I imagining

even if she did, i doubt she would have continued posting here if she sincerely believed joey was a spook. perhaps you're thinking of similar accusations thrown around during the exciting Tom & Jeffery SaGa

um i don't see no discipline round here do you1?!!

drwhat posted:

why would you edit sentences out of posts

because it's a great idea and also funny

I actually probably wouldn't do that, because I respect all the inferior posters. If someone makes a bad post that's on them and God.