also heres a foia request for all the complaints about the CIA cafeteria

c_man posted:

apparently when the dnc found out their emails were compromised they sent out the new email password via email

lol this is some videogame shit

Only a state actor as insidious and powerful as the Kremlin could defeat this kind of ironclad security

c_man posted:

We have no choice but to either bring our own food, or eat what you are offering, and pay your prices.

Petrol posted:

c_man posted:

this is my favorite one

I don't mean to brag in this, my written complaint to the management of the staff cafeteria, but some of us have actually BEEN to Russia, you know.
Some of us have been to Raqqa and know that what you're offering is NOTHING like what ISIS fighters have the good fortune to eat.
lmao I feel that for example Beef Stroganoff is more American than Russian. preachin to the fuckin choir pal
[account deactivated]

Drowning the world in the blood of children: cool
Eating animals: NOT COOL
sorry about the doxxing goat
e: this is not the syria thread!

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

colin powell bringing the heat

man, wow, ahahaha

the world is too surreal
[account deactivated]
it's not that he said it but that we're sitting around reading these emails, it's just one of the many straws on the back of my loosening grip on reality
Former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and secretary of state confirms existence, size, and strategic deployment of unlawful secret Israeli nuclear arsenal.

MarxUltor posted:

Former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and secretary of state confirms existence, size, and strategic deployment of unlawful secret arsenal.

but enough about Bill dicking bimbos.

Former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and secretary of state comically incapable of spelling name of major head of state present for his entire term in office.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

MarxUltor posted:

Former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and secretary of state confirms existence, size, and strategic deployment of unlawful secret arsenal.

but enough about Bill dicking bimbos.

Can you even imagine what it's gonna be like for him if she wins? They'll probably try to keep him a prisoner in the WH, kept on a very tight leash to avoid any kind of scandals. He'll be so hard up he'll probably spend all his time trying to talk his way into the command room to bomb another medicine factory just to get some release

[account deactivated]
yeah i get that, i just would have expected something with more finesse from someone capable of being so savage in the correspondence wrt hillary above.
The govrrnment owns

c_man posted:

apparently when the dnc found out their emails were compromised they sent out the new email password via email

nsf001
smashthestate

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

Allegedly Hillary's alleged IT admin asking Reddit how to delete a "very vip's" email address from an archive.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-tech-guy-asked-reddit-for-email-advice

The nickname Stonetear appears in several places online. A website publicizing a help file for the video game Betrayal at Krondor states that Paul Combetta’s email is stonetear@gmailcom; in a 2011 forum post, user Stonetear signs with the name of "Paul"; and in a 2002 Slashdot post, Stonetear says he’s “contracted to a state government.”

Moreover, Stonetear@gmailcom has a Google Account profile picture that looks a lot like Combetta. And a seemingly abandoned Etsy profile registered under Stonetear displays the name Paul Combetta.

lol that helldumping is going to affect the election
Jeb Lund is perfectly situated to capitalize on this.
remembered when jeb lund helldumped himself to sanitize himself from future helldumping? thats the kind of thing deadken should consider doing, i cant wait for that vice article
[account deactivated]
What kind of replies did he get when he asked how to remove her from all the emails, where's the thread

The funniest possible outcome would be a bunch of Redditors getting jailed for abetting a criminal act, while this guy takes a plea deal to testify against Hillary, who gets off clean free

Edited by ilmdge ()

he deleted all his posts but this is an archive

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MuzUowQTlkMJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

Panopticon posted:

he deleted all his posts but this is an archive

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MuzUowQTlkMJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

hmm disappointing, everyone basically told him it cant be done. i do like that a bunch of people said it would be a discovery nightmare, which yeah, was basically the idea

Le_destruction_of_evidence_face

Petrol posted:

i dont think you understand. this is a VERY VIP.

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=26776&cid=2896625
Re: Document Retention - How Long is Too Long?

I'm contracted to a state government, and let me tell you, everyone here saves EVERYthing for cover-your-ass purposes.. it's really sad to see every little memo back to 1997 in someone's inbox taking up PHAT amounts of disk space on the GroupWise server ... sigh

any posters with root access to groupwise send pm

Edited by swampman ()

Really, I can't imagine leaving a position without assembling a safety nest of every single document you can get your hands on (hey local orgs, plz hire me, I'm super trustworthy and always follow non-disclosure agreements to the letter!!)

The whole Clinton email controversy, like anything for a person of her class, is not so much that she did something wrong in keeping sensitive documents for personal use, but that she got caught. And her getting caught makes everyone else who has done the exact same thing real nervous.