[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

dude on the rhizzone pointed out she taped w/ oprah on 8/31/2009
https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_July_Release/C05764933.pdf

i don't think i'm being weird about this.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/2009a/08/index.htm
http://www.state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/2009a/09/index.htm

she had a pretaped interview with oprah at her house. then nothing in public until 9/8 and nothing except two press releases in that time. she was literally not doing anything during this time - why didn't she go to Kennedy's funeral?

Present at the funeral service were President Obama and former Presidents Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush (also representing his father, former President George H. W. Bush, who decided not to attend), along with Vice President Biden, three former Vice Presidents, 58 senators, 21 former senators, many members of the House of Representatives, and several foreign dignitaries. President Obama delivered the eulogy.

maybe a "don't put everyone in the same place" idea i guess
im confused about your goal here. do you think she did extra war crimes at home during that period? or is your concern that she is unfit to govern this great nation of ours?
[account deactivated]
i'm not trying to say anything for any definitive purpose but the fact is that hillary was subject to some indeterminate disaster according to one of her closest apparatchiks and then didn't appear in public for 10 days. what was it?
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i'm not trying to say anything for any definitive purpose

catchphrase

Hillary had a cold in 2009 this is well known.
Globalresearch.cough
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS* *Clinton Said That The Blame Placed On The United States Banking System For The Crisis “Could Have Been Avoided In Terms Of Both Misunderstanding And Really Politicizing What Happened.”* “That was one of the reasons that I started traveling in February of '09, so people could, you know, literally yell at me for the United States and our banking system causing this everywhere. Now, that's an oversimplification we know, but it was the conventional wisdom. And I think that there's a lot that could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened with greater transparency, with greater openness on all sides, you know, what happened, how did it happen, how do we prevent it from happening? You guys help us figure it out and let's make sure that we do it right this time. And I think that everybody was desperately trying to fend off the worst effects institutionally, governmentally, and there just wasn't that opportunity to try to sort this out, and that came later.” (Goldman Sachs AIMS Alternative Investments Symposium, 10/24/13)

(...)

*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT THE CHALLENGES RUNNING FOR OFFICE* *Hillary Clinton Said There Was “A Bias Against People Who Have Led Successful And/Or Complicated Lives,” Citing The Need To Divese Of Assets, Positions, And Stocks.* “SECRETARY CLINTON: Yeah. Well, you know what Bob Rubin said about that. He said, you know, when he came to Washington, he had a fortune. And when he left Washington, he had a small -- MR. BLANKFEIN: That’s how you have a small fortune, is you go to Washington. SECRETARY CLINTON: You go to Washington. Right. But, you know, part of the problem with the political situation, too, is that there is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives. You know, the divestment of assets, the stripping of all kinds of positions, the sale of stocks. It just becomes very onerous and unnecessary.” (Goldman Sachs Builders And Innovators Summit, 10/29/13)

(...)

*Hillary Clinton Said Her Dream Is A Hemispheric Common Market, With Open Trade And Open Markets. *“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”
e:nm

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

SECRETARY CLINTON: You go to Washington. Right. But, you know, part of the problem with the political situation, too, is that there is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives.

mhm yep *Gurlging noises*

https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/784652481913622528/photo/1
BREAKING: trump said something about grabbing a pussy!!!!!!!!!
I wonder how many more Trump recordings they have in the vault saved to smokescreen with.
hilldog can just ask her pal to record anything else she needs on her soundstage on mars so i doubt its a big deal
interesting that the war hawks are doubtful of their own capacity of taking on Syria and Russia.

And obviously anyone calling for a no fly zone is a monster

i guess i naively thought shed only discuss her full-throated support of the financial industry when talking to goldman sachs but i guess she discussed everything because the fat cats in the smoke filled boardroom literally do decide the course of all policy
https://t.co/svyR1h1euZ

Evidence of the DNC colluding with the HRC campaign as early as April 2015
in "Liberalism: A counter-History" losourdo has a chapter on the arguments across the atlantic during the american revolution. the colonists accused the british of being tyrranical (true) and trampling on their rights, and the british accused the colonists of being slaveowners and mistreaters of the native population (true but not far enough) from whom any defense of 'liberty' was absurd. his point was that most conflicts between liberals are based on facts that liberalism in general typically tries to hide. so the fact that both the clinton and trump camps are 100% for mistreatment of women if its in pursuit of their respective objectives, and that they are both corrupt up to their eyeballs, is a truth of all liberalism but is only revealed in the momentary clashing of interests between two liberals.

stegosaurus posted:

in "Liberalism: A counter-History" losourdo has a chapter on the arguments across the atlantic during the american revolution. the colonists accused the british of being tyrranical (true) and trampling on their rights, and the british accused the colonists of being slaveowners and mistreaters of the native population (true but not far enough) from whom any defense of 'liberty' was absurd. his point was that most conflicts between liberals are based on facts that liberalism in general typically tries to hide. so the fact that both the clinton and trump camps are 100% for mistreatment of women if its in pursuit of their respective objectives, and that they are both corrupt up to their eyeballs, is a truth of all liberalism but is only revealed in the momentary clashing of interests between two liberals.

Did you see Hamilton

stegosaurus posted:

i guess i naively thought shed only discuss her full-throated support of the financial industry when talking to goldman sachs but i guess she discussed everything because the fat cats in the smoke filled boardroom literally do decide the course of all policy

Right? I had the same thought. The fact that they even pay Hillary to give these speeches seems weird to me considering how much the two parties are clearly advising each other in a mutual way. Just for fun, maybe Hillary should pay them for once to solicit their advice on balkanization and color revolution.

I'm assuming Blumenthal pulled that quote out of the 'Podesta Emails' that wikileaks has started dropping. If so, I'm very interested to see what falls out of the rest of them; wikileaks says they have only released 1% so far.

paid speeches are a good way to ensure their political proxies remain well compensated while also giving their employees a feeling of elite access
Makes sense. They are like the people who pay for 'bottle service' in nightclubs. Everyone knows that shit isn't worth the money, but paradoxically the fact that it is expensive makes it prestigious, and thus, worth the money. It's conspicuous consumption with the added fun of colluding to pillage the earth.

stegosaurus posted:

that was one of my favorite bits in that book. an important piece of that was the americans charged the british with being hypocrites on slavery because they themselves still profited immensely off the trade. implying they were well aware slavery was kind of illegitimate even within liberalism, or at least that such a perception was widespread even then. an implication which doesnt have to be necessarily true b/c accusations of hypocrisy dont always mean condemning the thing ones being hypocritical about, but then losurdo points out how at the constitutional convention they were careful about not putting direct references to "Slaves" into the constitution b/c they knew it would sound bad, but committed enough to their own self interest that they still included euphemistic references to "those things which the expressions signified", in the words of one convention dude.

Edited by tentativelurkeraccount ()

xipe posted:

haha isn't the "fouth biggest army in the world" a recycled early 90s gulf war talking point? i remember there's even a bill hicks bit about it; "im pretty sure there's a large dropoff after the first three".

Maybe. I don't really want to find out what war between NATO and Syria and Russia looks like.

If it does happen I'm not sure what the key drivers will be... For example according to Michael Hudsons super imperialism theory the global dollar dominance allows the us to pay for their wars on credit - I don't know if they can do that anymore.

Also if lots of Americans and Europeans get killed will they drop out... Or escalate more with bigger bombs in new regions?
[account deactivated]

xipe posted:

Maybe. I don't really want to find out what war between NATO and Syria and Russia looks like.

i just think its interesting how these things get used and re-used

http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9711/04/iraq.us.militaries/

xipe posted:

the global dollar dominance allows the us to pay for their wars on credit - I don't know if they can do that anymore.

believe me they still can

[account deactivated]
What movie could this be?
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

tom delonges weird ass-documentary about ufos haha

The Blink 182 School of UFO Scholarship

Although the book is fiction, Delonge says he is in contact with government insiders that have been revealing to him the truth behind a government conspiracy related to keeping UFO information from the public. He found these insiders through fans of his music that worked for a defense contractor affiliated with Area 51.
He told Knapp, “Not only do I know for a fact that there are groups, high level groups, within the DOD and national security divisions of our country; not only do I know it is real, you know, I am starting to get a clear picture of why it is kept secret.”
Delonge says one of his insiders told him we found a life form. He says that conversation changed his life.
Tom delonge is basically a real life fox mulder.
Now that this latest batch of emails has proven that aliens are real and being kept secret by the government, what does this mean for communism?

colddays posted:

Now that this latest batch of emails has proven that aliens are real and being kept secret by the government, what does this mean for communism?

the posadas-podesta connection