solid segue into rapist-Red-Army propaganda out of nowhere. the pro level of trot we can expect from that guy
get that dude an account and make him and rosa lichtenstein mods of the faily planet
this is solid as h*ck, but i'm gonna take that sheet and do some design work over the next week so it doesn't look like something a crazy person would hand out in front of the wendy's
E:shit wrong file, ignore

Edited by dank_xiaopeng ()

use this one
or this, if you want to just print it
the QR links to the original file with clickable links, because i'm lazy
plz dont click those links, they are a virus that will give you failaids and trotskyism
too late, we already got both when we started posting on tHE rHizzonE

dank_xiaopeng posted:

Tha t font for the body text sucks like charybdis hittin that tina

[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

dank_xiaopeng posted:

Tha t font for the body text sucks like charybdis hittin that tina

i respectfully invite the dog-walking comrade from new york to modify and improve the svg file i posted, and welcome all like-minded comrades to do the same. "We have the Marxist-Leninist weapon of criticism and self-criticism. We can get rid of a bad style and keep the good."

Always upvote Mao quotes
This is very nice and well put together. I will print some out and put them in places where people will see them. Thank you.
BREAKING! Hillary has heard everyone's complaints about her foreign policy and is responding to our concerns. Yes, she's heard everyone's complaints, that she's not pro war enough!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Edited by ilmdge ()

The monsters of Monsters, Inc.. power their society through the screams of little children. Hillary works the same way.

Edited by drwhat ()

Hmm, it appears she decided on this course of action after reading a flyer posted at one of her campaign stops which she said was "a mandate from the American people to remove the burden of hands from all the free people of Syria." Did not see that one coming.

ilmdge posted:

BREAKING! Hillary has heard everyone's complaints about her foreign policy and is responding to our concerns. Yes, she's heard everyone's complaints, that she's not pro war enough!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

remember when there were still people on this forum arguing this wasn't the reason the u.s. was in syria

what post do you think has been promised "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" dude? i'm thinking president, of syria.

ilmdge posted:

The monsters of Monsters, Inc.. power their society through the screams of little children. Hillary works the same way.

what people thought otherwise, lets name and shame.
she's been promising a no fly zone in syria since the beginning of her campaign it's what makes her a boss

chickeon posted:

what people thought otherwise, lets name and shame.

we already had it out over it imo. but all the old threads are there.

IT WAS THUG LESSONS
thug lessons and kram siss
guy we're bombing ISIS. sure it's in a very selective way to as to benefit only other anti-Assad factions and to balkanize the region but
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/246373/

cars posted:

what post do you think has been promised "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" dude? i'm thinking president, of syria.

Is it just me or is the quoted source now Syrian Network for human rights instead of sohr these days?

Snhr is part of a Ngo Network (including the white helmets) and quotes 95% of people killed in conflict as by Syrian government (the other 5% is daesh of course).
Sohr is one anti Assad man in Coventry but counts some of the rebel atrocities and puts 50% people killed as by gov.

What I do sometimes is see when civilians in government controlled areas are getting bombed and see if the rebel side report it.
I've never checked for sohr (or brown Moses for that matter) but snhr never will

[account deactivated]

xipe posted:

cars posted:

Is it just me or is the quoted source now Syrian Network for human rights instead of sohr these days?

director of that group is a literal Tory who rambles on twitter about "Nazi" Assad and his desire to see Russian and Iran "humiliated."

so yeah, not very impartial.

xipe posted:

Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan said on Friday he was not optimistic about the future of Syria.

"I don't know whether or not Syria can be put back together again," Brennan told the annual Aspen Security Forum. His comments were a rare public acknowledgement by a top U.S. official that Syria may not survive a five-year civil war in its current state.

(a rare public acknowledgement by a top U.S. official that Syria is not marked for survival, by them)

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/246373/

warning: beast mode clip

speaking of dismantling arab nations, i feel like this articulates every revisionist fantasy of neocons into one short piece:

http://time.com/4424381/next-president-iraq/?xid=tcoshare

it also isn't that far from obama/clinton rhetoric on the matter. last year obama floated the idea of arming sunni triangle militia against ISIS and basically pushed the Iraqi army to say they would recruit large numbers of sunnis for the national army. then clinton said that would be a part of her plan i guess. anyway that article has a bunch of wonkish claims that are stupid as hell.
Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states share an interest in regional stability

Creating an autonomous area for Sunni Arabs in Western Iraq, which they will share with Christians, Yazidis and other religious minorities

First, radical Islamic domination, such as an ISIS-imposed “caliphate,” is not something its constituents want, and survey data over the past decade clearly shows that Sunni Arabs are more secular in their outlook than Shi’a in Iran and those parts of Iraq that give spiritual and political fealty to Najaf.

This is my favourite paragraph because there are a lot of misleading components to it, starting with the fact that the polling he's talking about is from 2014 and it doesn't even say that. Beyond that, how could you reasonably ever compare them... Like... what does asking a Shia in Tehran whether they support a "caliphate" mean compared to asking someone in Anbar province. Some of the slides are labeled incorrectly too (there is one where it says a list of provinces are Sunni but they are the Shia onces etc).

A lot of this also depends on what you ask. If you say "should the government be able to make laws that are contrary to leading Islamic jurisprudence" then I'd guess you'd have a strong bloc of people saying no. This is actually a common thing to include in Islamic country constitutions now.

For example:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and is a foundation source of
legislation:
A. No law may be enacted that contradicts the established provisions of Islam

That is from Iraq's present constitution. I think Egypt, Libya and many other Muslim countries have similar clauses. Afghanistan does, and it's illegal to preach conversion to Muslims, etc, which caused some problems when countries tried to send in huge numbers of Christian missionaries after the Taliban fell. I remember when a South Korea delegation of families went with a bunch of children and they kicked them out because it was bound to be a horror show. Anyway point being that this guy is just making up shit about crap.

cars posted:

Creating an autonomous area for Sunni Arabs in Western Iraq, which they will share with Christians, Yazidis and other religious minorities

There used to be modest Christian communities in Anbar and such but they mostly fled. Creating an ethnic rump state probably wouldn't draw them back. But I think every neocon has to put a line about protecting Christians in the Middle East in every article just so that right-wing Catholics and hawkish fundies feel protective of them.