yeah anything with "sources said" is probably fake, but that e-mail is real lol
ahahhaha they got her to "deny" it

I thought it was real nice in the vice presidential debate last night how they followed up the "how bad do you want to nuke north korea" question with the "now tell us about your faith" question.
also I only watched because I assumed it was a presidential debate hosted by Vice™ Media and that Sam Kriss, in his role as moderator, would successfully banish both candidates by demonstrating that they didn't even exist as discrete political actors, but were simply projections of the unconscious desires of the late capitalist petit-bourgeois upon the Debordean screen that is our modern political spectacle.
all the presuppositions of american ideology are totally fucked
president obama vetoed the "sue saudi arabia for 9/11" bill. the senate overrode the veto by a huge majority over a lot of Saudi lobbying because it was generally considered a thing nobody wanted to be caught voting against. obama's press secretary said it was "the most embarrassing thing the senate has done possibly since 1983". the reason this was ostensibly a bad idea is that saudi arabia is a close ally of the US and the US could now also theoretically be sued for its complicity in war crimes. the senate is blaming obama for not explaining that to them. however, the actual chances that anyone will have their case against the US heard are pretty negligible because they can always claim national security or some other excuse, which is actually the reasoning given by beltway pundits as to why this isn't really that big a deal. reread all the previous words and tell me that our existing system of government has any claim to moral legitimacy
"i know it looks like that with this scary new law someone might take us to task for our crimes now, but don't worry: we'll make up some bullshit. regardless, it was important for obama to try to veto the bill even though it doesn't matter because passing it made the saudis mad. i wear a tie to post on twitter"
it has no claim to legitimacy of any kind, moral or otherwise. but the example you give shows it also has no claim to sense or sensibility
The idea of moral opposition to US hegemony is so alien to liberals that their big counterargument to trump's idea to take all of Iraq's oil is that it would be hard
i cant wholly blame liberals though because as the man said, the public sucks, fuck hope. try to explain to joe sixpack about how it's morally wrong to steal iraq's oil. i wonder how small the reduction of price at the pump would have to be for him to even give the littleist of shits about the morality of it. 5 cents a gallon? a penny? i bet that even if it could be proven that it was costing more to steal than we were even getting out of it, he'd still support it just to spite the towelheads
donald trump: has lots of money, or maybe not. Says mean things to/about women, minorities. excitable.

hillary clinton: coups and corrupted elections in honduras, venezuela, brutal military overthrow in libya, exported the eternal war to syria, starved thousands or millions of families with sanctions, used cell phone to illegally approve murders by drones of people never accused, tried, or convicted of any crime, superpredators, intimidated husband's rape victims into silence, slashed minimum wage target by 20% to help ensure american working class remains in permanent crisis, allowed and facilitated the creation of isis because Iraq government would not grant american Troops permanent immunity from prosecution for any and all crimes, so reckless and unconcerned about women's health she forced a geriatric woman with pneumonia to run around campaigning for election to the point of physical collapse. gargles with the blood of Palestinian children shipped fresh from bibi's personal cellar after having her retractable fangs sharpened. And that's just before I lost interest in typing anymore.

one of these people has half of america and most of the world trembling in uncontrollable fear at the potential devastating consequences of their appointment to the office of head hitler and it's the dumb racist goofball who's tax attorneys and accountants skillfully enabled him to avoid providing material support to the genocidal american military, and not the blood golem that's been skittering through the halls of power for over 20 years.
liberals are nothing if not opportunists
the anti-war choice for liberals is the only one in the election who has personally voted to authorize war, who has sat in senate hearings regarding the appropriation of funds for war and stamped her approval on taking money from working class people and directing it for murdering other working class people, who has negotiated the access and logistical arrangements for american Troops going to war, who has personally approved the timing, location, and methods of murdering specific individual human beings, who openly promises to do more war and do it fucking hard and to not actually have any kind of plan or clue or goal towards ending it.

I'm with her because raining blood around the world is an organic substitute for chemical fertilizers and soil amendments.

MarxUltor posted:

donald trump: has lots of money, or maybe not. Says mean things to/about women, minorities. excitable.

hillary clinton: coups and corrupted elections in honduras, venezuela, brutal military overthrow in libya, exported the eternal war to syria, starved thousands or millions of families with sanctions, used cell phone to illegally approve murders by drones of people never accused, tried, or convicted of any crime, superpredators, intimidated husband's rape victims into silence, slashed minimum wage target by 20% to help ensure american working class remains in permanent crisis, allowed and facilitated the creation of isis because Iraq government would not grant american Troops permanent immunity from prosecution for any and all crimes, so reckless and unconcerned about women's health she forced a geriatric woman with pneumonia to run around campaigning for election to the point of physical collapse. gargles with the blood of Palestinian children shipped fresh from bibi's personal cellar after having her retractable fangs sharpened. And that's just before I lost interest in typing anymore.

don't forget that we have documented proof she supported the war in libya while knowing that all the excuses were bullshit and the motivation was naked european imperialsm

one of these people has half of america and most of the world trembling in uncontrollable fear at the potential devastating consequences of their appointment to the office of head hitler and it's the dumb racist goofball who's tax attorneys and accountants skillfully enabled him to avoid providing material support to the genocidal american military, and not the blood golem that's been skittering through the halls of power for over 20 years.

le_joker_things_going_to_plan_face

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

don't forget that we have documented proof she supported the war in libya while knowing that all the excuses were bullshit and the motivation was naked european imperialsm

i've shown that email to a number of people and some still insisted that the R2P was nevertheless real and urgent

fortunately we're living in the future, where even the UK government has called bullshit on that, so liberals can skip the part where they agonize over unfamiliar names like max forte or horace campbell

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/299523-leaked-memo-shows-clinton-was-provided-all-questions-ahead-interview

Leaked memo shows Clinton was provided questions ahead of interview

Hillary Clinton was provided the exact questions she would be asked by daytime talk show host Steve Harvey, according to a report.

The Washington Free Beacon reports that according to a leaked memo it obtained, the program sent the Clinton campaign all questions one week before the interview between Clinton and Harvey on Feb. 17.

"Steve is known to be a host who goes out of his way to make his guests feel comfortable,” two of Clinton’s aides wrote Clinton one week before the taping. “We coordinated closely with the show’s producers on the script and format of the show.”

watch the video of her acting surprised at these questions lol
A Pew Research Foundation poll found that 55% of voters say they are “disgusted” with the presidential election, with only 12% saying they would be “excited” if Clinton won (CNN, 9/21/16).

hahaha
2020 is going to be dope
rHizzonE pROject: let's trademark every possible variant of "hindsight is 20/20" and auction campaign slogans to potential challengers.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons
Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.
edit: n/m

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons
Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.

i've actually been paying attention to this case for years back when few cared. i'm the investigative hipster.

https://ceinquiry.wordpress.com/tag/marc-turi/

http://i.imgur.com/m4HAyrM.png

ilmdge posted:

http://i.imgur.com/m4HAyrM.png

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255

i'm glad i'm not suicidal because i just clicked on that link and the first thing on the page is "QQ veterans" and i'm pretyt sure that would push me over the edge
just realized: if a senile william shatner appeared in blackface and twitter got upset, it would be the battle of dun kirk
[account deactivated]
the intercept trollin'

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/13/dear-clinton-team-we-noticed-you-might-need-some-email-security-tips/

jackson giving obama the side eye. i cant understand these people
they're pretending fdr can stand up so at least they're consistent
so now they're saying that donna brazile got the town hall questions in advance but if that were true why did clinton flub all the ones that weren't totally obvious and generic? like the compliment your opponent one. no way she prepped for that
this shit is awesome

http://www.businessinsider.com/donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-wikileaks-2016-10

Headline from google: DNC chair Donna Brazile did not leak questions to Hillary Clinton

Headline from article: Democratic official throws cold water on reports DNC chair leaked town-hall questions to Hillary Clinton

Article: Editor’s note: On Tuesday, October 11, we published the following story citing a source who said Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile did not leak a question to Hillary Clinton in advance of a CNN town hall.

The Democratic official told us that a question Brazile forwarded Clinton’s team was not in relation to the CNN town hall, but a panel she was set to appear on.

However, a new email obtained by Politico and published Wednesday appears to contradict Brazile and our source’s claims.

The new email suggests Brazile did in fact provide Clinton’s campaign a question in advance of the CNN town hall.

We followed up with our source and the DNC seeking clarification. Both declined to answer follow up questions and referred us to Brazile’s Tuesday statement, despite new evidence.

We regret making this error.
dp

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

its like a chatbot wrote this https://medium.com/@jihoelzer/its-not-okay-to-hate-hillary-clinton-26774ef5d672#.3mlcjjbje

its like a chatbot wrote this https://medium.com/@jihoelzer/its-not-okay-to-hate-hillary-clinton-26774ef5d672#.3mlcjjbje

"Writer, communications strategist and recovering Congressional staffer." means a chatbot did write that.

tom friedman

http://nytimes.com/2016/10/19/opinion/wikihillary-for-president.html

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/troll-trump/

I've heard of the Troll Toll but this is ridiculous!!
Isn't one of trump's campaign points that he has spent very little in comparison to oligarch Hillary?

Funny how these campaigns are such open scams