https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Very interesting read!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

the fucking pop-up prompt from hillaryclinton dot com that says "we can't risk a trump presidency" and the only option is "i agree"

We only deserve one choice

i think the hilldawgs have built a script that autopublishes their "QQ the media loves trump" hot takes the second it's been more than half an hour since a news story called trump a nazi fraud

tpaine posted:

Hang on a second, guys. I POKEMON. GO. TO THE BATHROOM again!

lmfao

[account deactivated]
read it again in a awkward hillary speech voice in your head as a present tense statement of fact and try not to laugh
i noticed mccaine calling that dude "boring" lmao
Hillary Clinton’s newest book, “Stronger Together,” which provides a policy blueprint for where she hopes to take the country if she is elected president, sold just 2,912 copies in its first week on sale, according to Nielsen BookScan.

Both Mrs. Clinton and her running mate, Senator Tim Kaine, have promoted the book on the campaign trail, but the sales figure, which tallies about 80 percent of booksellers nationwide and does not include e-books, firmly makes the book what the publishing industry would consider a flop.

First-week sales typically account for around a third of the total sold, thanks to the publicity blitzes that accompany publishers’ biggest releases. By comparison, Mrs. Clinton’s 2014 memoir, “Hard Choices,” which also fell short of expectations, sold more than 85,000 copies in its first week.

Mrs. Clinton’s more revealing 2003 memoir, “Living History,” about her years in the White House, sold about six times as many copies in its first week as “Hard Choices.”

Candidates often release hurriedly-written books during their campaigns, often aimed at spreading their message and attracting publicity, rather than topping the best-seller charts.

In 2006, Senator Barack Obama published “The Audacity of Hope,” which laid out his vision for the country. In February 2008, when Mr. Obama’s campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination against Mrs. Clinton gained momentum, the book averaged sales of more than 35,000 a week.
what happens to democrats after hillary? win or lose, who else do they have for the presidency? hillary's been the Next Democratic President since 2005. who is left after her. bernie will be too old. the rest of the 2016 primary candidates were a short squeak of a fart. what are the odds another obama emerges from out of nowhere

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

what happens to democrats after hillary? win or lose, who else do they have for the presidency? hillary's been the Next Democratic President since 2005. who is left after her. bernie will be too old. the rest of the 2016 primary candidates were a short squeak of a fart. what are the odds another obama emerges from out of nowhere

its your big chance, you have to make yourself known by quality twitter posting or jeb lund will outmaneuver you

tim kaine lol

c_man posted:

its your big chance, you have to make yourself known by quality twitter posting or jeb lund will outmaneuver you

*adele voice* hello...
it me...

why would we need a democratic party around once america is great?

cory booker
It's hilarious how Clinton's control of the media puts her campaign in a positive feedback loop. Someone comes up with the idea to blame the Russians or expose the white supremacy of Pepe the frog, they tell the media to report on that, and the idiots on the campaign staff that aren't lucky enough to tell the media what to do see the reports, freak out over it, and further fuel the media's coverage of it. Meanwhile, the people of the world who aren't a part of incestuous party politics don't know what the hell this has to do with the presidency.
It's like the Hamilton thing.
i wonder what things mccaine thinks are exciting

-a particularly grey bowl of porridge
-a robot that types the :I emoji 300,000 times a day
-latin mass
-a book that lists the digits of pi
-the act of sleeping
-a social science themed knockoff of xkcd that stopped updating in 2011
-the evaporation of water from a suspension of colored acrylic, oil, or latex
-tim kaine
-"Attack of the Clones"
-having jokes explained
-shopping with an elderly woman
-garfunkel
-garfield
-a reconstruction of what the desert looked like before the pyramids
-a manual for operating a microwave he does not own
-footnotes, both when discovered and as a concept
-michelob ultra, on the rocks

-a robot that types the :I emoji 300,000 times a day

you leave me out of this!

ilmdge posted:

cory booker

Clinton on pneumonia: It 'finally got some Republicans interested in women's health'
i hate this goddamn woman
actually i don't even hate her in this case i hate that this limp comment is going to be exulted to burn heaven by desperate dem partisans

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

i thought it was p funny but i guess im a bad poster

angelbutt_dollface posted:

i thought it was p funny but i guess im a bad poster

yeah it's not a bad line really but a) the line isnt the problem, the inevitable raising it to a game-changer by limpdicks is, and b) hillary clinton could make the best line sound like crap

e:dp

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

[account deactivated]
"ok. so here's my pitch: 'not sure if have pnuemonia or'"

"you're fired"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-clinton-donald-trump-daily-show_us_57db6aaae4b0071a6e066993

Bill Clinton Destroys Donald Trump In One Sentence On ‘Daily Show’
Cool, with Trump destroyed now, why even have an election

if they lose they'll probably just wheel out hillary again in 2020, this time in the captain pike apparatus from star trek and she can answer "yes or no" debate questions with the blinking light

they'll just find some other demi hitler to be dem nominee next time
debbie wasserman schultz for president 2020
if all else fails they'll just run michelle obama
I just creamed my jeans ngl

Now the shame is washing over me tho
All right, so what the fuck is this shit supposed to be?

[account deactivated]