i want to say those are just reflections but maybe it is gross grandma throat mucus

tpaine posted:

the real demon's souls starts now

walkinginonit posted:

All right, so what the fuck is this shit supposed to be?

Only shapeshifting reptilians drink water.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
My recollection of gwb days in office is he was discredited and hounded out; whereas Obama did fist bumps at his last correspondents dinner and has a suck up movie about himself coming out this year??

But maybe gWb only seemed discredited in the bubble i was in Back then and the conservatives or whoever hate Obama are convinced they have driven him out in disgrace

walkinginonit posted:

All right, so what the fuck is this shit supposed to be?

probably phlegm from pneumonia.

[account deactivated]
http://m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/09/progressive-case-hillary-clinton-overwhelming

lol
i fucking love every one of these "debunkers" of clinton scandals because they always reveal some deeper pathology at play. for example, i've been hearing about the clintons plundering thousands of dollars in stuff from the white house when they left but it smelled like bullshit so i never bothered with it. the real story, democrats helpfully explain to me, is that $28,000 in art and furniture they took was arguably property of the white house and not gifts to the clintons themselves, so they returned it but kept the $192,000 in gifts that were specifically earmarked to them hahaha
are liberals really flinging themselves on the pyre of $12 minimum wage being objectively better than $15 because the parasite class won't twitch as nervously, because it seems like even they have to know it's so pathetic that the excuses are built into the base talking point
maybe you guys could have nominated a candidate who didn't require you to write 3000 word debunkers of her shittiness with such arguments as

14. she supports LGBT rights, parentheses, since 2012,
88. she stood up to the Chi-Coms in 1993,
420. Sen. Gerrymandered Ghoul: "She's a real toughie!!"
69. She only said niggers are animals that one time
I'm not sure a thinking adult would want to vote for a candidate who is not prepared to warn the public about superpredators if their best intel at the time suggests that word is an accurate descriptor of black kids. People are just afraid to admit they like almost everything Clinton was doing in that campaign because they don't want to be called a racist. Clinton has progressive positions on just about everything. $12 federal minimum wage, tax wall street, autism awareness, defend single-payer healthcare, various initiatives to combat terrorism and terrorist enclaves, needs to go to the hospital, didn't fight in the Vietnam war, wants to normalize relations with Canada to cooperate on Mexico, actually acknowledges that gangs and cartels are the problem in our high crime cities and not the police..

these people have completely lost touch with the outside world

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

these people have completely lost touch with the outside world

-posted at www.rhizzone.net

im hip with the youths ilmidge
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/reporter-asks-clinton-whether-terror-attacks-were-secret-russian-plot-to-get-trump-elected/

Reporter Asks Clinton Whether Terror Attacks Were Secret Russian Plot to Get Trump Elected
[account deactivated]

http://m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/09/progressive-case-hillary-clinton-overwhelminglol

hahahahha my god do they really expect anyone to read past this

Nobody should take this as an attempt to demonstrate that Clinton is perfect or to persuade you to vote for her. If you think she's too instinctively hawkish—as I do—that might be reason enough for a liberal to vote for someone else. On some issues—supporting the Iraq War, supporting the Trans-Pacific Partnership, voting for the Patriot Act, etc.—she's taken positions that might be flat deal killers. On other issues, you might think she's not strong enough, or that it took her too long to get to the right place. Finally, on a personal level, she's often oversecretive, overly lawyerly, and sometimes skates a little close to some ethical lines. She distrusts the press and withholds information too often. And she is, plainly, an establishment politician, with all the flaws that implies.

On the other hand, no successful politician is ever perfect.

lol that the liberals are starting to QQ over how everybody hates hillary and it's not fair!! you cocksuckers nominated her knowing that, did you think she was gonna win us over with her incredible charisma?
[account deactivated]
pokemon go. to. the poll.s.
They also nominated her with the email thing hanging over her head and the Clinton Foundation bs was also out there but they insisted not only that she was the most electable but that all the polls to the contrary didnt actually count.
Hillary clinton is hot and I want to smash that

e by urbandale: go away for a while

Edited by Urbandale ()

i'm still trying to capture the cadence of that line using mere punctuation. as speech is the shadow of thought so too is writing just a drawing of that shadow. deep stuff for pokemon going to the polls

pukekiller posted:

ohhh hubba hubba

kelly?
Clinton Campaign Officially Launches "Rhizzone Posters For Hillary" Effort

I don't know who created,... "Pokeymon Go"?. But I wantto figureout how to get them to have, Pokeymon Go-to. The-polls!. *audience loses their fucking mind like they're watching pre-rehab richard pryor*
if she wasn't the preselected candidate that would have been her dean scream
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

gross grandma throat mucus

dont sign your posts

[account deactivated]

if she wasn't the preselected candidate that would have been her dean scream

except Dean's scream was badass and cool

any y'all play this pokemon go thing?

this guy knows what I'm talking about

sheeeet.....seem like everyone gotta pokemon go these days. i see some fine ass honeys out there playing pokemon go. I'm like "nigga, I wanna get these bitches to poke mon GO - TO THE POLLS"!!!!
i'm the big EVIL syringe stuck in her ass
i thought the thing about trying to prove donald trump has eaten skittles was a joke. i remember when i saw fatass middle america waving flip flops at the 2004 republican convention and i thought...republican voters are just plain fuckin dumber than democrats. i can't believe that anymore
"I don't know who created...'taco in a bag.' But I hope we figure out a way to get-it-in-the-bag-at-the-polls."

i wake up screaming. my family is dead. the police are breaching the door
Rob Glaser must be angling for an admin position because he's running ads putting Trump and Putin together with the hammer and sickle lol:

http://putintrump.org/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-and-putins-relationship/500852/

Edited by aerdil ()