[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I clicked expecting them to at least have a name like, "Oh this Russian guy with ties to Putin is a major donor to Trump." Or, "Trump's first meeting with Putin included these uncomfortably honest, fundamentally anti-American remarks." But not even:

The first is that Russia is directly interfering in the U.S. election through a combination of espionage and then leaking the results of that espionage in order to discredit one of the two major presidential candidates. This never happened even during the Cold War. It’s a dangerous escalation that threatens the integrity of the U.S. electoral process.

The second is Trump explicitly encouraging Russia to commit further espionage against Clinton. This is also unprecedented. Indeed, it’s unfathomable to me that the public hasn’t universally recognized that this is disqualifying behavior by Trump that borders on treason.

The third possible way this year’s activities are unprecedented is related to Trump’s deep financial ties to Russia and to politically well-connected Russian oligarchs. There is some evidence emerging about these links and our team at PutinTrump.org is trying to ferret out more. What I’d say for now is with Trump, every time there’s been smoke, there’s also been fire.

aerdil posted:

Rob Glaser must be angling for an admin position because he's running ads putting Trump and Putin together with the hammer and sickle lol:

http://putintrump.org/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-and-putins-relationship/500852/

The Clintonites smoothly transition from "trump will start World War 3" into "Trump is too busy cozying up to THE RUSSIANS to start World war 3"

wait so the rhizzone isnt for clinton? im confused. i thought you guys want to change the world for the better
the problem is that millennials don't know enough about the horrors of the bush administration *michelle hugging dubya* uhhhhhh
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what. mary, why?

id like to see hillary clinton sit down in a room with lauryn hill, tho
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lmao thats amazing. the whole time hillary is just sitting there trying to look serious which makes it even funnier
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/
the american election system is such a joke. the powers that be could elect anyone they want, so long as they make the other candidate even worse. the idea that a clinton could get support from republicans would be hilarious if it didn't mean that the two choices are so similar that they aren't even choices. i mean, this is supposed to be the best candidates "the leader of the free world" can come up with? what a fucking joke.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yeah!! YEAHH!!!! Huge revelations from Red Candadian here. HUGE!!!

u might say..... YUGE revelations, haha. a little pundit humor there for y'all

[account deactivated]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
i am pokemon going too kill myself
[account deactivated]
Hitler Clinton revealed to be to the left of noted Marxist scholar and Muslim Shaman regarding mass murder of civilians, claims in private to be thinking about cancelling trillion dollar genocide glamour shots

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-hacked-audio-hillary-clinton-rethinks-obama%E2%80%99s-nuclear-upgrade-plan/ar-BBwOl7P?li=BBnbcA1

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton expressed doubts about whether the United States should go forward with a trillion-dollar modernization of its nuclear forces at a fund-raiser in February, questioning an Obama administration plan that she has remained largely silent on in public.

Mrs. Clinton also suggested she would be far tougher against foreign nations that hack into American computer networks and would kill one of the Pentagon’s pet projects, a nuclear-tipped cruise missile.

“The last thing we need,” she told the audience, “are sophisticated cruise missiles that are nuclear armed.”

Her comments were contained in an audio recording of the fund-raiser that appeared on the website of The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative publication, which said it was gleaned from the hack of a campaign staff member.

Reminder that Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Barack Hussein Obama committed the American people to pay a trillion fucking dollars buying more fucking nukes

Town Hall Questioneer: Pre-President Clinton, can you tell us more about your plan to make childcare affordable under your benevolent administration?
Security guards (variously): On your knees!
Stop resisting!
Stop fighting me!
Get on the ground!
Stop resisting god damnit!
Clinton: Guys, guys. I can take the question. I have a great answer ready, because I have always been curious about the topic of "childcare." And last week, "affordable" was the word of the day, so I definitely know what that nice - what were you, a marble installer? - was talking about. So yes, I have a great plan for making childcare affordable, so that nobody will ever have to deal with their child smelling like a Haitian nanny, or sit through a boring lunch with a dean, or lose their tea intern for ten whole hours while they fly back to DC to pretend to be a relative at a mandatory PTA meeting, when I'm president it'll be a whole new deal for middle class America
Hah btw
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/the_truth_about_the_clintons_and_haiti.html

But it ignores all history and logic to pin the whole sordid tale of Haiti’s relief and reconstruction disasters on one couple, no matter how powerful they have been. Turning legitimate criticisms about U.S. intervention into a question about one candidate’s personality is a way of avoiding harder questions. The Clintons didn’t create the world we live in; they just know how to navigate it better than most of us do. If we want it to change, we have to change it.

Well yes... and no

Edited by swampman ()

the hot topic this week is trump being shitty to alicia machado, who i can only assume is hillary's proposed housing secretary who is going to make it possible to buy a house in a populated area for less than half a goddamn million dollars
buzzfeed: trump was real mean to rosie odonnell
underemployed machinist in pittsburg: (suddenly) yaaaas queeeen
fucked up if true

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources. The statement drew laughter from the room which quickly died off when the Secretary kept talking in a terse manner, sources said. Clinton said Assange, after all, was a relatively soft target, “walking around” freely and thumbing his nose without any fear of reprisals from the United States. Clinton was upset about Assange’s previous 2010 records releases, divulging secret U.S. documents about the war in Afghanistan in July and the war in Iraq just a month earlier in October, sources said.
anne-marie slaughter again

Following Clinton’s alleged drone proposal, another controversial remedy was floated in the State Department to place a reward or bounty for Assange’s capture and extradition to the United States, sources said. Numbers were discussed in the realm of a $10 million bounty. A State Department source described that staff meeting as bizarre. One minute staffers were inquiring about the Secretary’s blue and black checkered knit sweater and the next minute, the room was discussing the legalities of a drone strike on Assange and financial bounties, sources said.

Immediately following the conclusion of the wild brainstorming session, one of Clinton’s top aides, State Department Director of Policy Planning Ann-Marie Slaughter, penned an email to Clinton, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and aides Huma Abebin and Jacob Sullivan at 10:29 a.m. entitled “an SP memo on possible legal and nonlegal strategies re Wikileaks.”

[account deactivated]
TruePundit? More like- more like... FalsePundit