Forbidden_Rudeclown posted:

I'm gonna fuck my cock

great first post

e: general public service announcement for all new posters, there are mods and they will lock you in the moron tank if you only shitpost. if you are wondering what shitposting is, just look in your heart and you will know. thank you

Edited by drwhat ()

why is everyone so certain that the blood queen won't edge out a victory? sometimes the boring option wins

drwhat posted:

Forbidden_Rudeclown posted:

I'm gonna fuck my cock

great first post

this but unironically

Synergy posted:

why is everyone so certain that the blood queen won't edge out a victory? sometimes the boring option wins

sh still has a perfectly good chance but shes so bad it's easy to see her blowing it

i read an article about how her new idea is to target third party voters. okay, well except instead of trying to appeal to any of them her strategy is to just bombard them with hysterics about trump winning being the apocalypse.

“We’ll be launching a multimillion-dollar digital campaign that talks about what’s at stake and how a vote for a third-party candidate is a vote for Donald Trump, who is against everything these voters stand for,” said Justin Barasky, a strategist for Priorities USA.

yeah im sure voters will respond well to people trying to bully them out of voting for candidates they dont hate

gyrofry posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

my wife and i were at costco

catchphrase

my lyfe

"my wife" - Borat
[account deactivated]
My costco membership is dead, dick
[account deactivated]
no one know
Tpaine, there were no gifs of Tidus angrily looking at groceries. I have no answers
[account deactivated]

Edited by walkinginonit ()

Synergy posted:

Because everything is horrible forever. Actually I'm pretty sure she's going to win as long as she doesn't up and die from illness.

ilmdge posted:

Synergy posted:

“We’ll be launching a multimillion-dollar digital campaign that talks about what’s at stake and how a vote for a third-party candidate is a vote for Donald Trump, who is against everything these voters stand for,” said Justin Barasky, a strategist for Priorities USA.

yeah im sure voters will respond well to people trying to bully them out of voting for candidates they dont hate

tbh the "a vote not for hillary is a vote for trump" narrative is so strong right now that i can definitely see it working, especially with so many people buying into the idea that trump represents a new, unique threat to american politics that can be eliminated if u just vote for hillary just this one time even though we all know u hate her but just do it this ONE TIME and after this the alt right will disappear in a puff of smoke

[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

Synergy posted:

sh still has a perfectly good chance but shes so bad it's easy to see her blowing it

i read an article about how her new idea is to target third party voters. okay, well except instead of trying to appeal to any of them her strategy is to just bombard them with hysterics about trump winning being the apocalypse.

yeah good strategy. convince a bunch of libertarians that they stand for the rights of muslims more than guns, low taxes and deregulation lol. half these dudes are still pissed off that hillary halfassedly went against their videogames 20 years ago

i started looking at polls for specific states to see if it might be close, and trump and clinton are neck and neck in ohio and florida. i stopped looking beyond that, but it also made me wonder why so much effort goes into polling the meaningless popular vote

upon further review, trump can win if he poaches the upper midwest, which isn't impossible
Read my facebook feed and start the popcorn
Hi guidoanselmi how is the big bad world out there?
bad enough for me to retreat back to rhizzone. but also cool & good once i get the fuck out of st louis in a month.

a recent high point was watching some entrepreneury young folks on the 'STL Tech" facebook group begin to call for a tearing down of the racist, sexist old money establishment in STL. St Louis will be much improved when quarter of its city and nearly all of its county is burnt to the ground.
[account deactivated]
2/2, spot on.
;
i"m goingt o make america great again

piss posted:

people are on twitter having melties about trump being on jimmy fallon, saying jimmy fallon , jimmy fallon himself, should have asked tough journalistic questions, instead of being a boring suckup dweeb like he's been since forever. these people thought jimmy fallon was gonna step up.

trump is going to be the usa presidemt

Piss never gave up hope