[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

ds9 was not agood trek

[account deactivated]
the best episode is when they all take like a week off in the middle of the dominion war to practice holodeck baseball and lose to some romulans

roseweird posted:

ds9 was not agood trek

wat

TG posted:

the best episode is when they all take like a week off in the middle of the dominion war to practice holodeck baseball and lose to some romulans

ackchyually those were vulcans.

where does that episode where quark tries to teach accounting to the klingon politburo fall

Horselord posted:

where does that episode where quark tries to teach accounting to the klingon politburo fall

its good

all the other episodes about ferengi are bad though.
Ferengi are cool
theyre fine its the episodes that are about them that are bad. except for house of quark which is about how its dumb how each of the aliens except cardassians have one personality trait per species which is why the ferengis episodes are bad.
Its fair though because its every species

Worfs: noble savage barbarians
Ferengis: Jew
Spocks: Robots with slow but potent fuckcycle
Humans: All love literature and music that was public domain in the 1990s
lets be honest ds9 sucked the first season or two but got better when the dominion war revved up
i'm ashamed to admit that i've never actually watched ds9 before (i've seen all of enterprise though) but i'm going to rectify that soon and become enlightened
[account deactivated]
Mitt Romney under 'serious consideration' for secretary of state position

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

cnns big story for weeks has been to tell everyone in the united states in first person that theres a waist deep Shit cistern of washington reporters thats supposed to know in advance everything the presidents gonna do and trump refuses to tell them. and this is meant to make people like him less.

The source said the meeting started with a typical Trump complaint about the “dishonest media,” and that he specifically singled out CNN and NBC News for example as “the worst.” He also complained about photos of himself that NBC used that he found unflattering, the source said. Trump turned to NBC News President Deborah Turness at one point, the source said, and told her the network won’t run a nice picture of him, instead choosing “this picture of me,” as he made a face with a double chin. Turness replied that they had a “very nice” picture of him on their website at the moment.

Donald Trump Drops Threat of New Hillary Clinton Investigation
New York Times - ‎1 hour ago‎

Shocking. Who could have foreseen this. What a surprising turn of events. No one could have predicted it. Wow.
For Trump Left The Case
[account deactivated]

tears posted:

he looks like he was quick grown in a vat just a few hours earlier

"With respect to Dexter Holland, ours is a revolutionary dual policy of uniting with him, in so far as his range is pretty good, and of isolating him, in so far as he is more yell-singing than for-real singing." --"On Policy", December 25, 1940
The new thing is Jill Stein is crowd sourcing recounts in 3 states because of possible voting irregularities. The claim is that Russia hacked the election and I guess we'll find out Hillary actually won the white working class. This is based on absolutely no evidence and no evidence has ever been provided showing that any of the hacks during the election involved the Russian government.

I dunno how caught up ppl are in the trump=fascist hysteria but the liberal cold war against Russia is the real danger imo. Any possibility of liberals radicalizing is long gone, they are gearing up to finally become the party of neoliberal imperialist consensus at the grassroots level.
I learned that my grandparents voted for Jill Stein this year
don't blame me i voted for monica moorehead
the trump loves russia shit is dumb as fuck but so is the inverse contention that there is a partisan distinction in how america would relate to russia
There's a pretty big distinction between saying Russia is going to hack our elections and is evil for bombing Al Qaeda and we're going to call for a no fly zone, and saying wouldn't it be better to be friends with Russia and let's not start WW3 to support Al Qaeda maybe.

Granted everything Trump says could be bullshit so we'll have to see.
last i heard romney was fav for secretary of state, which would probably mean more clinton level neoconnery and the Trump Purge will hit the state dept lightest of all. i dont think trump has many other options though realistically. im sending him an email recommending slavoj zizek
if leftist case for brexit was lexit is the left case for trump lump?

can we bankrupt trot parties by getting them to buy loads of lump merchandise that wont be sold like (iirc) liberals did with drumpf?
thanks to xipe i just figured out what went wrong this election: weird al yankovic had the opportunity to make a(nother) parody of lump by the presidents of the united states of america, this one mocking trump. he could have left in most of the words of gump and it still wouldve fit. its the song that could have turned the tide of history in a way the cast of hamilton could only dream of. whither thou, weird al?
folks, i got just one word for ya: pizzagate
[account deactivated]