if we're gonna be doing stuff for page views we might as well get some ads on here and monetize teh rage.
[account deactivated]
I'll make the newspaper
Clickbait is a good tactic for Communists. - Mao Tse-Tung
[account deactivated]

krinkle....buddy.. this is a safe space for you to heir your greivance....
It's true by the way. Goat is an anticommunist and rhizzone does let it slide. Its true we banned everyone too. And registration is still impossible(?) But checkout that invective
QQ
lol goat isnt anti-communist hes just a contrarian misanthrope.
[account deactivated]
the zzone didnt "ban everyone" it just cleared out unused accounts and registration is available to all upon request, except for mustang and the guy who tweeted at me the other day asking for an account whose blog is full of articles about "proletarianism and faggotry"
[account deactivated]
~opens upthe Takes One To Know One Files~ goat isn't a communist or an anticommunist, he's just a goony liberal who happens to be smart enough to realize the correctness of marxism but is too lazy and self-interested to actually do anything about it ~slams the Takes One To Know One Files closed, maintaining uncomfortable eye contact with you despite the rising cloud of dust~

ilmdge posted:

the zzone didnt "ban everyone" it just cleared out unused accounts and registration is available to all upon request, except for mustang and the guy who tweeted at me the other day asking for an account whose blog is full of articles about "proletarianism and faggotry"

lolll i came across that guy once

[account deactivated]
i have approved literally every account except two. the first of which was definitely mustang, and the second was a kid whose only other account he was willing to share was an "ironic" stormfront account

e: the log in page says "If your account was locked and it shouldn't have been, email" etc. is it that this language puts too much onus on the locked-out person to assert that their account "shouldn't have been" locked? maybe I could rephrase it. "If your account was locked, it was just a precaution against hacking, we love you anyway! <3 <3 Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a box of chocolates and also unlock your account."
[account deactivated]
a mate of mine should have emailed recently for an account. sort that out will ya doctor catto

tpaine posted:

calm down dr. cat

people having their weird little hangups that cause themselves or others to not post here really annoys me. it's just the internet. why doesn't everyone just get over their shit and post or not post instead of worrying about interpersonal minutiae and thinking you've been banned or whatever. we are hardly even people, we are just a collection of disembodied shitpost authors, what is there to be pissy about

petrol i think i got him, there's no one in the queue atm

[account deactivated]
plz re-write this into listicle format, tia
Thanks to internet democrats raising $13,000 to rebuild a Trump campaign office. Together we can M.A.G.A.

ilmdge posted:

Get that guy an account

also literally the only and true reason we haven't banned goat is because he's hanging on the slim thread of hope that one day he will release the steampunk wedding pictures
you havent banned me because i bring the average bmi of this forum below "catastrophic" singlehandedly
what about The Left Case For voting for neither candidate in the transparent sham of bourgeois democracy and building dual power for protracted peoples war against the imperialist state instead http://redguardsla.org/post/151439400884/boycott-the-vote
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

you havent banned me because i bring the average bmi of this forum below "catastrophic" singlehandedly

We're all powerlifters and know that bmi is an extremely misleading estimate of our physical health. Go do some more jogging and hot yoga sproutboy lmao

wow pretty cool, looks like sean penn read your article

Kiyomonster posted:

what about The Left Case For voting for neither candidate in the transparent sham of bourgeois democracy and building dual power for protracted peoples war against the imperialist state instead http://redguardsla.org/post/151439400884/boycott-the-vote

Well yeah obviously the coolest posters, like me, are going to be doing this first, like I already was

The Leftist Case For Watching Better Call Saul
The Leftist Case For Putting All Your Pens And Your Laptop In (It Looks Like Something From Maoist China)

i did the math on this and this would mean you would have to be an amorphous superbeing made only of negative-mass matter so ... thanks

Kiyomonster posted:

yeaaah i don't see how that's really going to get the clicks we need, sorry

The Left Case For Masturbation

By friction alone,
only the most enlightened monks can clear their minds of all thought. but to do that and then jack off...that is to go even further.......beyond!!

thirdplace posted:

~opens upthe Takes One To Know One Files~ goat isn't a communist or an anticommunist, he's just a goony liberal who happens to be smart enough to realize the correctness of marxism but is too lazy and self-interested to actually do anything about it ~slams the Takes One To Know One Files closed, maintaining uncomfortable eye contact with you despite the rising cloud of dust~

goat is definitely an anti communist and for proof you probably just have to search the keyword "tinpot" on these forums.

no results found

aerdil posted:

The Left Case For Masturbation

By friction alone,

the day i found out circumcision is considered the norm and not a weird cultist activity in america was the day i figured out why that disgusting country spawned "meninists" or whatever

a whole worldview spawned by insecure hetro yankee boys shame at having to regularly buy and use the gayest possible thing, sex lube