[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
perhaps it is randy taylor who had the last laugh after all http://www.target.com/p/jimmy-dean-regular-pork-sausage-16-oz/-/A-13392143
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I recorded some posts that I liked from this thread:
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/13382/
remember when jools posted a picture of his dick? there was a yorkshire pudding just off frame
[account deactivated]

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

would you be into talking to people over skype swampman? i'd like to listen to ppl reviewing books theyve read lately or w/e. kind of like stego's talks about Settlers and that book about cybersyn but more conversational i guess.

sure

I mentioned the Rhizzone podcast to a friend who immediately said "get j Sakai" which yes sounds dope. Maybe he could be reached through his publisher kersplebdebed

swampman posted:

sure

if you want we can talk about the alfred olango murder in el cajon but i understand if you dont want to interview posters

Edited by Urbandale ()

how will we know it's the real sakai though..?? what if it's some asset being like "no i was just playin, settlerism is a good thing, settle away folks"
but yes get j. sakai

toutvabien posted:

how will we know it's the real sakai though..?? what if it's some asset being like "no i was just playin, settlerism is a good thing, settle away folks"

There is no real Sakai...

toutvabien posted:

if u ask a fed to spell amerika they legally HAVE to spell it america, it's a sure way of spotting a settler colonial

littlegreenpills wants me to talk about abortion
offer still stands. its extreme exposure
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine i'll fucking abort you before you fucking talk about abortion before me.
God bless
[account deactivated]
"merkavich"
[account deactivated]
can't wait to hear all my favs, AIDSluvr, gramsciboi and CUM_HITLER putting the bourgeoisie in their place with the immortal science while someone's dad yells in the background to get off the internet so they can call in an order from dominoes

Edited by postposting ()

Seems to be the hip new trend these days!

If anyone wants an insider peek into how this is going, I put together a 10 minute segment over 2 days that now has to be completely redone simply because the content is bad. Like, what real podcast generates episodes by this rule
[account deactivated]
I believe in you swampman
Not a podcast, but I think a good template to look at is the old public access tv program alternative views: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utcah/01600/cah-01600.html
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

If anyone wants an insider peek into how this is going, I put together a 10 minute segment over 2 days that now has to be completely redone simply because the content is bad. Like, what real podcast generates episodes by this rule

This is why most podcasts are talk format and not radiolab format and also why radiolab comes out like 5 times a year.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

well if you're going to make the rule that content has to be not bad, this is what you get

Wolfmarx Jack in: Amerikan Graffiti
How's work on the 'zone podcast going, my handlers asking for an update
you should get the Chapo guys on and then hold them hostage until they accept the immortal science and the beard guy stops pretending he's read 18th brumaire
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

where be the podcast up in this piece son

the aaron sorkin impressions are in the other thread