sorry i don't believe your story, goatman

aerdil posted:

sorry i don't believe your story, goatman

le cat grabbing my boner face
for Rhizzone-endorsed candidate Donald J. Trump it's make or break time tonight. a look back at this incredible journey:

(who can say where the road goes/ where the day flows, only time)
No, I will not be watching Freddy vs Jason 3
Loaded up the Alex Jones stream and pre-drinking.
5 shots if trump gives a shoutout to vilemom

Themselves posted:

5 shots if trump gives a shoutout to vilemom

do you want to die

I hope Trump really loses his cool this time and Clinton lets him get under her reptilian scales enough to yell back in the same way.
Gonna be awkward when the moderators ask both of the candidates to say something complementary about the viletat in a show of bipartisan solidarity.
hey its this douche
nazi memes in youtube live chat
trump is going to attack her for killing vilerat, and clal him vilerat on stage, and mention he was playing EVE online with goonfleet when the embassy was attacked
good luck everyone
shes not the secretary of state
hillary has more dark money than anyone
lets gooooo
I have no booze on hand. I greatly regret it.
i too religiously follow a 200+ year old document that was created by white supremacists
Alex jones doing an evil hillary voice. Now singing about trotsky.
DONALD: And Hillary, she got extremely mad irl, and had a lot of care.
donald: hillary. i saw it. u mad
moderator: is this true. u mad?
trump is metal
Ceausescu shoutout
donald: do you want a doctor to ram his fist up your yahoo and steal your child?
rip and tear! rip and tear your puss
Rhizzone slogan suggestion: we have some bad hombres here
this is so boring, why can't a bloody human bone fall out her pant leg?
all those problems in new hampshire from the southern border! i guess that's technically correct if you count all the heroin coming in from that tiny little tip that borders on the south of quebec
let's have trump rant about the evils of french canadians and their fancy parties and good drugs
Trump saying woke intersectional things about Obama
i hope they fuck
you lying... goblin?
aww shit
CLEARLY
jesus christ why are they talking about russians again im gonna be put in a fucking camp
she really wants to push this non-issue. I wish Trump was cool enough to actually start saying the crazy shit she said in the emails themselves to make her melt down all the way. This is clearly where she's scared.
Welcome to Putinchat
hillary talking about how horrible it is to have a foreign government interfere in your elections WOW WOULDN'T THAT BE A TERRIBLE THING