[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

Guy Opens Ass To Show Everyone

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

I don`t want no medicore.. please.. no mediocre. please. Please no mediocre

its pronounced 'normcore'

[account deactivated]
ha Ha jokes on them though in the end, with their progressively debilitating mental and physical health

"ra Hah" indeed
"lol who shops at the Gap?" -Courtney Love to Kurd Kobane, moments before pulling the trigger
[account deactivated]

fleights posted:

these communities sound like places i would forcibly change through posting

i buy like half my clothes on sale at old navy but no one cares what fat guys wear. as long as i'm not naked i mean. that would be rude.
[account deactivated]
fat people's attire should exclusively be crocs and sweatpants imo
h&m is stylish and cheap, just dont be fat or short
buy matching nike and adidas tracksuits with your saved up money and only wear them
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

thats not true at all, i think ppl would really appreciate it if you dressed like an opulent but good hearted and jovial ancient king from like an episode of xena for example. simply treat bodily bulk as an expansive canvas for the fine fabrics that others can only hope to display in miniscule quantities

this is a good idea.

AmericanNazbro posted:

fat people's attire should exclusively be crocs and sweatpants imo

fatt peoples attire should exclusively be three peace suits and bowler hats imho

[account deactivated]

fleights posted:

buy matching nike and adidas tracksuits with your saved up money and only wear them

when I lived in Brighton beach I was shocked how many times I said to myself "damn these slavs really know how to rock the track suit"