my new goal in life is to one day be interviewed by Butt magazine. preferably in a similar context of "not having AIDS"
2paqcalive's also-fat dad wasa member of whatever stupid secret police pinochet had the Coupers 73 or whatever, and he led the commies into the stadium 2 die, and mm continues this Proud white tradition by being caremad @ just gadaffi while bravely everyone supported Nato invasion and murder of libyan people. Rahowa, many-titted one, Brave white brother
[account deactivated]

tables have been turned
shaun
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

my new goal in life is to one day be interviewed by Butt magazine. preferably in a similar context of "not having AIDS"

it's published by butt university press in butt town, bt

2pacalive posted:

impper why dont you just admit you're just a dumb teen (mentally at least) looking for idols to worship bc youre a Dumbass Fascist

don't project

2pacalive posted:

discipline posted:

damn is that true MM? daym

my dad's actually on the VALECH "people tortured by the pinochet dictatorship" government list. ironic war criminal literally owns something awful forums shirts irl

Sounds like another failing of big gov't. Ron Paul 08

http://www.facebook.com/Misstallica
rationalism and critical thinking u r win#ner 2day idols idols rahowa
the only worthwhile ideas are those which come out of a gun-barrel

getfiscal posted:

2pacalive posted:

impper why dont you just admit you're just a dumb teen (mentally at least) looking for idols to worship bc youre a Dumbass Fascist

don't project

has anyone ever psychologized someone in a way that isnt just projecting. its like a rule

Nice. I check this thread back to see not a single good post has been made, confirming the point I made in the OP. Very Nice. Shut Down This Stupidass Website.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

2pacalive posted:

Nice. I check this thread back to see not a single good post has been made, confirming the point I made in the OP. Very Nice. Shut Down This Stupidass Website.

what's your definition of a good post? i think there was some chatter about anime in another thread if that's what you're looking for

tpaine posted:

2pacalive posted:

you got what you...SHAUUUNNN!!!

its really hard to draw annotate pics using a touchpad, otherwise id do another one

how many maggotmasters does it take to change a lightbulb?

one. he holds the lightbulb to the socket and waits for the world to revolve around him

Prospero posted:

how many maggotmasters does it take to change a lightbulb?

one. he holds the lightbulb to the socket and waits for the world to revolve around him

actually you just come back later to see if the lightbulb has gotten better on its own. NOPE. Very Nice. Shut Down This Stupidass Powergrid.

i fundamentally reject the idea that things must be "good" to be enjoyable.

much like my

Superabound posted:

much like my

wife's cooking, am I right fellas! haha heyoooooo

Superabound posted:

yeah but like 90% of the people on the rhizzone/lf/whatever cannot even comprehend this bc they are insane/autistic

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Maggot Master your momma’s such a Pinochet stooge that even Thatcher grumbled she was “a little too right wing for me”
Maggot masters Mom probably loves him unconditionally and merely strived to make a better life for her family
damn now up to 620,000 posts. Someone has been busy.
I wonder what the primate savages who invented Judaism would think about a blonde child who claims to be part of the tribe. Probably how first to rape it
You know if you're really obsessed with slashie you should just watch the HBO series Girls as apparently it's based on her life.
how many of these profoundly creepy wddp transwomen with hentai avatars are there. i unfollowed most of them on twitter a while ago after weird bdsm catgirl cybersex kept showing up on my timeline but its like they're multiplying
how are there people on a forum about feminism and leftism that have avatars of women drawn as household pets on leashes. how does this happen. what universe do we live in
This Thread is a good example of why people need to get to know each other before passing judgements. For example, every one is accusing MaggotMaster of being a white traitor to his raza, a greedy pervert with skin like lumpy cake batter, who is lying about his dad being a tortured rebel for attention. MaggotMaster dad actually was tortured. MaggotMaster accused Impper of being a fascist who is looking for role models to fill the empty gaping hole inside him. But Impper doesnt believe in role models, father figures, or notable quotables. Because he has seen a lot of shit and become disallusioned.

Okay, there are more misunderstandings that can be resolved by just getting to know each other and not letting first impressions be the be all end all.

Crow has accused MaggotMaster of being stupid, but he cant even spell himself for cripe sakes! Goldsmiths account of MaggotMasters moms personal history glosses over the basic moral ambiguity of her motivations and actions, and the hideous, unspeakable methods she employed to ensure a life of leisure for her young son. MaggotMaster accuses Rhizzone of not being funny anymore, but look at how this thread is funny.
Is it ok to make jokes about slashie again or are ppl gping 2 chimp out

it's never ok to make jokes, fun is haram. go put your nose in the corner and meditate, you're in timeout. growth of character comes from introspection, it's high time your stunted mind grows to fill the cavernous empty space of your bulbous weird shaped head.

Edited by jools ()

slashie owns. i may disagree with her about goatse being funny, but i agree with her that anime is fucking stupid, hentai is misogynist and white people with dreads are really awful. praise god
DiaperGranpa
who is making these fake screenshots anyways?
slashi gimme yo number, and ill call