my entry
its kind of cool how monkey avatar white noise guy went on about "creepy hentai avatar wddp troons" even though those people are almost entirely made up + the vast majority of hentai avatar creeps on twitter are male.
do you like, just look at people you don't like and assume they're "wddp transwomen" or something
also you seriously made the exact same point as a fake post made up by thug lessons to look like the most ridiculous slashie post possible. fucking poe's law
also you seriously made the exact same point as a fake post made up by thug lessons to look like the most ridiculous slashie post possible. fucking poe's law
thug lessons could probably edit a post by slashie to read like she's clamoring for rahowa and you'd get some weirdo in this forum going "well see she's making a good point" completely earnestly
you people aren't ironic troll metaposters youre all just Earnestly Stupid
what's with all these troons using the cat brush, and then FLIPPING OUT about using the cat brush? just use your own hairbrush you fucking troon.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you made a double post back there, MM. i think a "sorry for the double post" is in order
is it just me or is this "YOLO" crap clearly the work of troons? its gotta be either them or hipsters (ugh! hipsters!). either way, next time i hear "YOLO" i'm going invent a device that allows you stab someone in the face over the internet.
[account deactivated]
shaun glitch, except hes shouting TROOOOONS!!!!!!!! TROOOOOONS!!!!!!!!! .

glt, out
can someone explain to me why every troon is obsessed with skrillex? i can barely run a goon irc channel here without some troon busting in and trying to tell me about these "sick drops" and "da bass". durr, fuck off you stupid troon.
whats the deal with airplane troons
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

2pacalive posted:

those clowns in wddp have done it again. what a bunch of clowns

my work pc crashed halfway through a better one than the above and goeys stupid ass plugin lost everything, it looked like an eagle and not a turkey, fuck all yall
cavalier young troons
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

*michael stipe sits angrily, sewing a large impact font text onto the brim of his new hat that reads 'NOT POZ'*

A lot of troon erasure going on in this thread. And by those once counted as allies no less...

2pacalive posted:

You're literally whining about people's forum avatars. You've reached maximum goon.

you literally wine about everything lmao

tpaine posted:

"My wife is a slut."

tpaine posted:

so then why does he even say he's an adult, Shaun?

Because only children or pedophiles watchthose shows, tom

so the penny arcade guy will play a game where you take piano wire and wrap it around a man's neck and strangle him to death, without blinking, but i make hentai with yummy-chan and i have sex with a few tentacle monsters and all of a sudden i'm the bad guy? for dawkins sake....
DID SOMEONE JUST SAY WEEABOO??
__________________________\
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

lmao my eyes generally glaze over when I look at anime avatars but yes indeed that is a dog-girl who looks like nine with a dog leash on ahahhaa

dogs are known for saying "nyan"

you fucking noob
thank you for once again being the voice of reason, MM. you are barely holding this forum together, with just spit and glue.

"i agree with this ridiculous caricature meant to make a batshit crazy person look even crazier" -rhizzone
[account deactivated]
according to the person in question she basically got trolled into getting that avatar and doesnt even like it? khamsek sure loves complaining about getting psychoanalysed over her terrible ideological posts but she seems to be ready to psychoanalyse someone over an avatar at the drop of a hat? hrmery