im the asian one. post ur rl pic or keven will ban u.

dude on the right
[account deactivated]

i'm the great-grandson of al capone
i apologize for being fat. it's inexcusable.
[account deactivated]
post a picture of ur naked chest getfiscal so i can see how high you rank on the bear scale and if i should dip u or not next time i 'come' (hahahah) to toronto
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im not rly the asian one im the one with the fLY FUCKIN NIKS
i'm not beary enough because i've got chicken legs and t-rex arms and a gut. i need to work on my bearocity. then we can totally have homosexual relations.

getfiscal posted:

i'm the great-grandson of al capone

Yowza! Hot potato! I know I'M not the only one who regularly fantasizes about going to GetFiscal's house and pampering his billowy bottom until he gets his self-confidence back! Gather up those shards of shattered ego and glue 'em back together like a cheap vase!

great another cis thread discriminating against the non-corporeal posters, yet another fine hour for the rhizzone a known hate site
There aren't any asian ppl in the OP??
i want to fuck getfiscal.
i am a glutton for punishment and shame and attention. oh also sugar and fats.
I'm sorry, but this forum has destroyed my mental health multiple times over. I can no longer host it or be involved in any way. This community is complete poison and it is very obvious that it is not helping anywhere near as much as it hurts.

Lyesh

HenryKrinkle posted:

I'm sorry, but this forum has destroyed my mental health multiple times over.

that's what we call chicken or egg

im the one squatting in the middle
lol is that postgartpuig

HenryKrinkle posted:

I'm sorry, but this forum has destroyed my mental health multiple times over. I can no longer host it or be involved in any way. This community is complete poison and it is very obvious that it is not helping anywhere near as much as it hurts.

Lyesh

Huh?

animedad posted:

lol is that postgartpuig

http://forums.postgarden.org/

basically, the "anime crew" turned against Slashie and Igby in a Thermidorian Reaction and lyesh sided w/ slashie (i think).

im glad rhizzone finally came out on top as the most sane of the insane people
the wrath of the "anime crew"
Good shit for sure.
the fuckin anime's, dude
It sure is a shame that there is no where for politic'ly minded trans gendered people to go and just talk their feelings out on an internet forum..What can ya do though. *Pours orange juice through a strainer over the garbage disposel and eats only the pulp*

Meursault posted:

ya there is... the asian dude with the sweet fade on bruh

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Meursault posted:

ya there is... the asian dude with the sweet fade on bruh

Ah, I apologize.

Anyway, here's me.

tpaine said i could post this picture of him

literally the only person with balls to meet the challenge is a dude who frequently posts about how hes fat and doesnt have sex lol y'all must be mad ugly

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

literally the only person with balls to meet the challenge is a dude who frequently posts about how hes fat and doesnt have sex lol y'all must be mad ugly

i was gonna post my pic but i didnt want to ruin the gimmcik

well fine here's the real me

that cartoon is what babu finland looks like anyway
Oh, yeah, we're "ugly", are we?

Better quit sprayin' that spit or I'll show you just how "Ugly" things can get.......

HenryKrinkle posted:

basically, the "anime crew" turned against Slashie and Igby in a Thermidorian Reaction and lyesh sided w/ slashie (i think).

lmao pls expand on this

was the Big Flashpoint Argue about something as dumb and pointless as it obviously was

Meursault posted:

well fine here's the real me

where is that