tpaine posted:

if you can work retail and not be anti-humanist you must be jesus

oh no, i hate all the customers. but my coworkers are cool, much better than my last job which was a "charity" so all the workers thought they were secular jesus incarnate for slaving away for shit pay (also they were white)

cool that everything i post gets jumped on though because im an unapologetic marxist so i stand for the entire ideology in the minds of cynical pseudo-leftists.
i think you're cool baby huey.

getfiscal posted:

i think you're cool baby huey.

thanks getfiscal you're the only troll that can still "grind my gears" which makes you cool *lf bro love*

e: also no one remembers me under my old name on SA but many years ago I was a dumbass liberal-libertarian and I remember your left wing trolls on SA changing something in my brain (this was probably 2005/2006 so before LF/Helldump even existed). just thought you should know all those 10 bux over the years made some difference. I also used to read McCain's marxism threads but they weren't very good...

"this is my story" -ティーダ

babyhueypnewton posted:

cool that everything i post gets jumped on though because im an unapologetic marxist so i stand for the entire ideology in the minds of cynical pseudo-leftists.

i mean, where has your "unapologetic marxism" gotten you? it's gross mayne

[account deactivated]
"I'm out there Jerry and I'm lovin' every minute of it!" - BHPN

tpaine posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

I wasn't "jumping on" you shitbird. I don't even know who you are. But thanks for once again proving that your idiocy knows no bounds. Fuck along now.

Sorry I was talking about the guys before you

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
as a globetrotting petit-bourgeois i can tell you that leather is in this season

babyhueypnewton posted:

hahaahaha is that why youre such a sniveling piece of shit to most people? FUCk along

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

hahaahaha is that why youre such a sniveling piece of shit to most people? FUCk along

:/

[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

Crow posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

:/

O how does that feel ?? ? Getting owned?? better rethink ownage.

[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

you know what bhpn

i may be a bit of a Frsh Face but . . .

i stand behin d you 100%. and this aint just cheap talk..ive aways personally believed that BullShit Talks, Marx Walks (my twist ;} )

as proof of my solidarity in struggle why don't we take a look at my reddit karhma?

the fight goe s on across the interglobe

[account deactivated]

BHPN is the hard white guy hanging out with colored people

tpaine posted:

crow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awcjjvb9x_I&t=1m

hey tpaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x6pbQNMuWY&t=2m39s

babyhueypnewton if you just be nice to people it will make everything a lot better.

babyhueypnewton posted:

lol

at least that one thai girl was niec to you...

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

at least that one thai girl was niec to you...

She was a Filipina

BHPN's non-chatty/non-ironic forums persona is a refreshing change of pace and he has interesting things to say
we know his politics and why he posts here. but, the real question is, why wont he stop??
Im allergic to filipinas.
we are down on bphn a lot for obvious reasons but maybe we shouldnt be so quick to judge. im sure being the general manager at an H&M is a very stressful job

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

we are down on bphn a lot for obvious reasons but maybe we shouldnt be so quick to judge. im sure being the general manager at an H&M is a very stressful job

are you trying to say he's cooler than us

[account deactivated]
what have i taught you about materialist aesthetics?? the shirts made in vietnam go HERE *gesticulates wildly* and the shirts made in bangladesh go HERE *gesticulates wildly*. you know what, fuck it, niggas got me stressin. tonite I'm goin manilla. no, you're not supposed to know what that means.
oh my god attachments don't work flawlessly on this forum I am so displeased
This morning the district attorney was in my complex parking lot taking pictures of my car. Should I be worried?
yowza. things are def getting hot for 'zzoners. might not be a bad idea to cool your heels in Mexico for awhil until things blow over. otherwise you could rendezvous with the babyfinland cell in the maghreb. hasta la victoria siempre amigo
i tipped him off, nounsareverbs, because thats my job. i am an fbi agent.
but all our focus is on domestic terrorism and south american drug cartels, not being a rly awful internet poster so i handed your case over to the local authorities who have nothing better to do
depends on how well you cleaned up after yourself when transporting that dead hooker in your trunk
i like bhpn and i think he owns BUT i feel like reminding him that class is an arbitrary byproduct of society and not something noble to identify with