Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Its pretty dumb to jump down hueys throat for supposedly engaging in prostitution when capitalist social relations mean that all men are johns and all women are whores

check your premises: ladder theory transcends all social-economic models

sosie posted:

jools posted:
Get off the beans, sosie.

thanks for the advice idiot. a few years into the biz youll be advising me to go eat these beans and those beans, telling me this ones but neve those together, etc... (jewish influence)

let me kow when you got some reaql practical advice and not the tired moralist religioin fake guy who doesnt have to base his fucking livelihood on getting jobs acting in hoolllywood, but thanks asshole

AmericanNazbro posted:

Its pretty dumb to jump down hueys throat for supposedly engaging in prostitution when capitalist social relations mean that all men are johns and all women are whores

I was wondering about this recently. I think us leftists get so hung up on class as the marker of human happiness or prosperity that we forget about the biological class that nature places us in.

For example, I think that a sexy, poor, white trash Okie could have a more fulfilling life than a rich, weak, Silicone Valley nerd. I mean, the nerd might be able to buy a good approximation of love but he’ll never understand the craving, lustful eyes that follow around the buffed, broke pool cleaner.

futurewidow posted:

Yeah i dunno where this idea that great heroes of the struggle have to be perfect or we throw the baby out with the bathwater comes from

If we did that wed have to dismiss Che because of his racism, the actual Huey Newton because of his actual raping or Nixon because of his homophobia, and i dont think anyone wants that.

Leave the piety to the Christians and yogurt-eating lonely planet writers

so am i the bad guy here for getting angry

nobody is the bad guy here at the rhizzone, a place for posting

AmericanNazbro posted:

I was wondering about this recently. I think us leftists get so hung up on class as the marker of human happiness or prosperity that we forget about the biological class that nature places us in.

For example, I think that a sexy, poor, white trash Okie could have a more fulfilling life than a rich, weak, Silicone Valley nerd. I mean, the nerd might be able to buy a good approximation of love but he’ll never understand the craving, lustful eyes that follow around the buffed, broke pool cleaner.

how ive missed you

AmericanNazbro posted:
thx for stopping by sossie! it was a pleasure

gyrofry posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

how ive missed you

For more info see Sex Burns Class by J Suckai

Sex Burns on my Ass by Gay Seksai
Seriously though I consider say, an Georgian slave who screwed his master’s missus to have more dignity and….joie de vivre?....than the master themselves.

Sexual validation and self-actualization seems like a parallel class structure
you should read dany laferriere's "heading south", iwc. it's basically about this, and psychosexual race dynamics, and some other kool shyt. "desire makes the world go round"
speaking of small pieces of the third world, here's one from papua new guinea

Seriously though I consider say, an Georgian slave who screwed his master’s missus to have more dignity and….joie de vivre?....than the master themselves.

Sexual validation and self-actualization seems like a parallel class structure

georgian slaves formed the 1400 man backbone of the qajar dynasty over iran in the 19th C

sorry you said "georgian slave" so my triviasperg kicked in

Sorry I was talking about saakashvili boning laura bush
sex is rape
corollary: rape is sex
that was a really good joke earlier man i wish i had thought of that
lol
thread would be better if it contained observations by the third world of bhpn
[account deactivated]
this was a classic
[account deactivated]
sex in capitalism is evil and the only way to redeem it is to have really dirty passionate sex, talking dirty and doing weird crap in a way that makes you slightly ashamed of yourself afterwards and puts you at the other's mercy

by which i dont mean "sadomasochism" (which is a contradictio in terminis, an impotent sadist cannot have any relation to a true masochist, except to be taunted and exploited by the masochist whose premise is to be the architect of his own exploitation, and a true sadist will always seek to transverse the boundaries set by the masochist. what we need is universal masochism and the eradication of sadism) but rather the removal of any restraint, to show openly to the other the depth of your perversion which god has given you. sadism is a form of distancing and obfuscation of the self, which is why ted bundy1 gave as his reason for engaging in sadistic acts that he wanted to "possess" his subjects, in other words, he wanted to have sex with women deprived of their subjectivity, essentially, to commodify them. sexual acts which degrade the other are not truly perverted in this sense, they are cowardly. authentic perversion always contains primarily a self-degrading element even when they appear as "dominant" acts. sadism is about direct control, perversion is about completely relinquishing control within the masochistic boundaries of another, who is thereby given ultimate control.

prostitution is evil, among other reasons, because this situation cannot exist in prostitution. a man who visits a prostitute can be a complete and disgusting pervert in that situation, but the monetary exchange formalizes this and removes its self-destructive edge (this is similar to the structural necessity of payment in psychoanalytic practice, the analysand must pay the analyst to create a one-way barrier for transference), it becomes "understood" and normalized that the man goes there to unleash his inner ape and the monetary exchange as well as the fact that the prostitute doesn't know the client except in a sexual setting, so that there is no disparity between the client's sexual behavior and their real life (which would make them vulnerable with a consensual partner). in other words, the structure of capitalism intervenes to shield the prostitutegoer from having to commit a truly perverted act and turns it into an act of masturbation with living props. good sex always transgresses its structural setup. real men let their girlfriends rule them in all things. women are superior to men.

1note: i am the opposite of a person who is fascinated by serial killers and hate people who are, i just happened to see part of a documentary about ted bundy on tv while i was laying on the couch. the remote was on the table and i couldnt reach it from where i was without disturbing my cat, who was sleeping in my lap.

MindMaster posted:

sex in capitalism is evil and the only way to redeem it is to have really dirty passionate sex, talking dirty and doing weird crap in a way that makes you slightly ashamed of yourself afterwards and puts you at the other's mercy

by which i dont mean "sadomasochism" (which is a contradictio in terminis, an impotent sadist cannot have any relation to a true masochist, except to be taunted and exploited by the masochist whose premise is to be the architect of his own exploitation, and a true sadist will always seek to transverse the boundaries set by the masochist. what we need is universal masochism and the eradication of sadism) but rather the removal of any restraint, to show openly to the other the depth of your perversion which god has given you. sadism is a form of distancing and obfuscation of the self, which is why ted bundy1 gave as his reason for engaging in sadistic acts that he wanted to "possess" his subjects, in other words, he wanted to have sex with women deprived of their subjectivity, essentially, to commodify them. sexual acts which degrade the other are not truly perverted in this sense, they are cowardly. authentic perversion always contains primarily a self-degrading element even when they appear as "dominant" acts. sadism is about direct control, perversion is about completely relinquishing control within the masochistic boundaries of another, who is thereby given ultimate control.

prostitution is evil, among other reasons, because this situation cannot exist in prostitution. a man who visits a prostitute can be a complete and disgusting pervert in that situation, but the monetary exchange formalizes this and removes its self-destructive edge (this is similar to the structural necessity of payment in psychoanalytic practice, the analysand must pay the analyst to create a one-way barrier for transference), it becomes "understood" and normalized that the man goes there to unleash his inner ape and the monetary exchange as well as the fact that the prostitute doesn't know the client except in a sexual setting, so that there is no disparity between the client's sexual behavior and their real life (which would make them vulnerable with a consensual partner). in other words, the structure of capitalism intervenes to shield the prostitutegoer from having to commit a truly perverted act and turns it into an act of masturbation with living props. good sex always transgresses its structural setup. real men let their girlfriends rule them in all things. women are superior to men.

1note: i am the opposite of a person who is fascinated by serial killers and hate people who are, i just happened to see part of a documentary about ted bundy on tv while i was laying on the couch. the remote was on the table and i couldnt reach it from where i was without disturbing my cat, who was sleeping in my lap.

i am actively repulsed by every post you make

how come
[account deactivated]
so is this thread canon?
maybe everyone should just stop having sex with capitalists period
to be clear: im just paraphrasing zizek again, but in my experience what i wrote above is really true. to my mind it works as a justification for the death penalty for rape as the ultimate crime and the universalization of feminism to the point where all "masculinity" becomes visible as a cowardly retreat into particular lifeworlds. maybe you simply don't like this idea?
Jesus. That is really super. How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?
alright geez
man the zzone really is just a bunch of survivors shouting fitfully in the crumbling ruins at this point
You know what is so cool, man? I am way beyond of what The Rock is doing now. I would be much more of a great supporting actor because I'm not that type directors are looking for as the lead man. We all know how great of a bad guy Hollywood Hogan can be, so forming into an older Clint Eastwood would be awesome. I would like to be a serial killer or going above the law and doing things that might be illegal, but for the right reasons.

When I tell others that I will be immortal, it's true. With the WWE Network I will always be introduced to younger generations and the Hulkster will be running wild forever.
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

mindmaster.. "in other words, the structure of capitalism intervenes to shield the prostitutegoer from having to commit a truly perverted act and turns it into an act of masturbation with living props."] no.. its real life rape and exploitation of a living person

yah it is but he's not saying it isn't, he's talkign about the psychological defensiveness implicit in the john

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena?

John Cena will defeat Bray Wyatt, without a doubt, and finally move on from that family that has been pestering him for such a long time.

And what about you, Hulk? What are your plans for 2014?

Hulkamania will destroy the museums, libraries, academies of every kind, will fight moralism, feminism, every opportunistic or utilitarian cowardice. Hulkamania will glorify war—the world’s only hygiene—militarism, patriotism, the destructive gesture of freedom-bringers, beautiful ideas worth dying for, and scorn for woman. Hulkamania is running wild like it's never ran before!

conec posted:

i mean, where does mindmaster actually explain how capitalism somehow removes the john from "perversion" lmao if anything the exchange makes it even more perverted - it`s not as though the john shows himself to be a "complete and disgusting pervert" but some sense of prostitution being normal frees him from a "self-destructive edge"

sorry if it wasn't clear, i was trying to use the word "perversion" in the way zizek does, as a virtue, not in the way the word is commonly used. i was saying that prostitution is rape, of course, but also an indication of profound sexual and spiritual incompetence on the part of the person doing it. he is not a "pervert" because he is afraid of giving himself over to another person and instead flees behind a monetary exchange. they are cowards in the same way rapists are cowards.

more specifically, the word to me does not mean "i want to lick feet" or whatever, perversion just refers to "the fantasies that accompany sex", as in anything that goes beyond its pure physical aspect

Edited by MindMaster ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]