in the aftermath of an apparent wizard attack in busy london, home of the bigben and pork pie, a solemn Petrol was heard to ask: Does anyone still give a shit, about this crap?

crude though his question sounds it is salient. interest in the attack as gauged anecdotally by lack of prominence in The Social Networks and also In Real Life conversations, is extremely low. there could be many reasons for this which are now left as a exercise for the reader.

one thing is for sure - the attack is far more likely to elicit a yawn than the hearty belly laughs more commonly associated with proper wizard-related incidents such as 911, 420, and 69
nah
when i saw the westminster hashtag i was worried it was at the dog show but looks like no dogs got hurt so then i stopped caring
i was in a chippy as the story was unfolding and the consensus was the attacker was a failson and theresa's survival was a shame. who gives a shit about london
a chav fancied me throat so he
woah, holy shit, is everyon e ok?
I'm fine tears. Thanks for checking in.
phew, thats a relief, any news on the other posters?
lol
i cared about this for about 10 minutes. afaict nothing was particularly interrupted. for better or worse, i did not die