[account deactivated]
Roseword always posts like "ate some toast and garrry came by again and said if you drop any crumbs, you're under my thumb and iw as like GARY thats bullshit rules and later I went to the chili cookoff but I didn't feel like eating any chili just wanted to browse & maybe see some friends" and then panic deletes it 5 minutes later because someone might cross reference every chili cook off in USA with people named gary.
Hiking in Vancouver a couple years back on Canada Day, I briefly chatted with an older white couple who, upon learning I was American, let me know how much better Obama was than Harper, which was hilariously out of nowhere and tone deaf, given that I'd also said I was from Texas. I should have just as awkwardly blurted out how the Obama government was killing way more children than Harper's. Actually, it probably would have offended them more had I said that Obama was actually more conservative than Harper. Liberalism in a nutshell.

Anyway, those are the types that go to shitty marches and congratulate themselves for it.
i met a dude who wasn't aware of being a meme. he literally cited de la soul and ATCQ
hate sucks
it's real fucking hot, one of my friends is the target of a personal harassment campaign by the professional fuckups and failures at freedomreport which has attracted an accompaniment of neonazi creepers, another is having their life ruined by ezra levant's drooling attack dogs, and for the past couple days someone's been trying (ineffectually) to break into a bunch of accounts associated with me online which is surely just an unrelated coincidence nbd

and did i mention it's too hot out

parabolart posted:

if anyone missed it, that's a gigantic photo of Trudeau on the side of the car there

Keven posted:

Roseword always posts like "ate some toast and garrry came by again and said if you drop any crumbs, you're under my thumb and iw as like GARY thats bullshit rules and later I went to the chili cookoff but I didn't feel like eating any chili just wanted to browse & maybe see some friends" and then panic deletes it 5 minutes later because someone might cross reference every chili cook off in USA with people named gary.

shriekingviolet posted:

for the past couple days someone's been trying (ineffectually) to break into a bunch of accounts associated with me online which is surely just an unrelated coincidence nbd

I've committed to wanting to be famous & not being afraid of the public eye like all of the T-5000s blac bloc friends made fun of me for telling them my real name. (It's Kevin)

Keven posted:

(It's Kevin)

it all just came together like a magic eye

i'm also famous but i don't want anyone to know that i'm famous emotional ballad recording artist Sarah McLachlan.
im katy perry
i should have guessed since we're going to do an album together about various rhizzone catchphrases and memes

parabolart posted:

im katy perry

Hell I wish this was true...

Youl believe me when I drop a load bearing wall reference in my next Hit Song

parabolart posted:

Youl believe me when I drop a load bearing wall reference in my next Hit Song

Thanks, now this is actually going to happen and it will actually give me psychotic break when the world's collide

[account deactivated]
I'm already resigned to getting my first real job and six minutes later there will be a Jezebel post about the time in 2010 that I tweeted women are food or whatever, the time I yelled at someone for saying North Korea is really good is not going to be a going concern.
hearing people talk about the rizzone in the real world is somethign you never recover from {roll flashback segment}

Keven posted:

I'm already resigned to getting my first real job and six minutes later there will be a Jezebel post about the time in 2010 that I tweeted women are food or whatever, the time I yelled at someone for saying North Korea is really good is not going to be a going concern.

i have to be a little more concerned about my image than that as famous emotional ballad recording artist Sarah McLachlan.

I, as katy perry, cannot deal with the McCarthyism in the next door thread and am going to write a song about it, a cover of Screamin' Jay/Annie Lennox called "i put a hack on you"
The cause of my troubles being related to my rhizzone posts is Exceedingly Low, sorry dreamers & schemers.
i went to a job interview and when i got to the office it was in this run down building with a little door which was cover in about 50 hand taped signs which i didnt bother to read. I tried to open the door and then the receptionist scowled at me and came to the door and said cant you read that this is a locked door, and gestured at the 500 signs on the door. I said that maybe there were too many signs which didn't actually go down very well. anyway she took me up one floor in a lift (this took about 90 minutes) to a massive empty open plan office and told me to wait and one of the tables, which were all covered in leaflets called things like "coping with schizophrenia" and "strategies for avoiding insomnia", i aimlessly read "how to avoid post-partum depression" (it didnt mention avoiding getting pregnant) while waiting, in the very distance i could see a single person working and a cloud of steam rising out of some sort of portable humidifier. i dont actually remember anything about the interview except there was lots of fake laughing about wildlife. cant wait to work in this creepy office and then develop a repetitive stress injury
My trot friend just emailed me to ask about my summer and to share three negative facts concerning Lavrentiy Beria. Ya can't make this stuff up folks!
well don't keep us in suspense
This is ctrl-c ctrl-v:

"Also have you heard of this dude? He was Stalin's right hand man and head of the NKVD. I'm curious what u think of him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria
-In 1924 he led the repression of a Georgian nationalist uprising, after which up to 10,000 people were executed
-He attended the Yalta Conference with Stalin, who introduced him to U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt as "our Himmler". (?!?!?!?)
-Women also submitted to Beria's sexual advances in exchange for the promise of freeing their relatives from the Gulag."

Belphegor posted:

-He attended the Yalta Conference with Stalin, who introduced him to U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt as "our Himmler". (?!?!?!?)

It's weird to me that people can't understand jokes. Although to be fair there are probably a bunch of websites called like WorldTruthUpdate that explain why being the USSR's Himmler is a good thing because a new trend is reading anti-communist screeds and agreeing from the left.

beria is real, and strong, and he's my fr

getfiscal posted:

It's weird to me that people can't understand jokes. Although to be fair there are probably a bunch of websites called like WorldTruthUpdate that explain why being the USSR's Himmler is a good thing because a new trend is reading anti-communist screeds and agreeing from the left.

The racism is so deep that it's hard for most Americans to understand that a Russian can make a joke without adding, "It is joke!" and then everybody laughs until Stalin has finished laughing

if there were elections today, belgian commies would be as big as flemish nationalists in a matter of 3 years

swampman posted:

getfiscal posted:

The racism is so deep that it's hard for most Americans to understand that a Russian can make a joke without adding, "It is joke!" and then everybody laughs until Stalin has finished laughing

the only russian jokes im interested in hearing are ones said by ronald reagan

belgend posted:

if there were elections today, belgian commies would be as big as flemish nationalists in a matter of 3 years

speaking of the PTB, whens the next ML Unity Congress (or whatever its called)?

speaking of the PTB, whens the next ML Unity Congress (or whatever its called)?

probably in oct or nov again if you're talking about the imcwp, if you mean the seminar we haven't done that since 2014 iirc

Belphegor posted:

I got a job as a night-shift janitor. It's full-time and better than min wage and after three months probation I'll be in a union. Everything's coming up Belphegor!

Does anybody have tips on surviving shift work or operating commercial carpet cleaners?

I declared 'everythings coming up Belphegor ' prematurely, that job sucked ass

[account deactivated]

Belphegor posted:

Belphegor posted:

I got a job as a night-shift janitor. It's full-time and better than min wage and after three months probation I'll be in a union. Everything's coming up Belphegor!

Does anybody have tips on surviving shift work or operating commercial carpet cleaners?

tell us a tale in the rhizzone pioneered "first i did theis and then they did that and i had to do this so they said that, isnt life absurd" format of mundane life reporting

You know I usually consider myself pretty resilient but when I get up and the first thing I see online is my family, who I care about, cheering for the torture of children and freaking out about Omar Khadr having human rights it kind of puts me in a downer

tears posted:

Belphegor posted:

Belphegor posted:

tell us a tale in the rhizzone pioneered "first i did theis and then they did that and i had to do this so they said that, isnt life absurd" format of mundane life reporting

I was looking for a job and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now

Job status: I still got a job. Hell, I got a damn career.
today i sort of flipped out on my sister from buying a dog from a breeder. i think the next time we talk i might be able to broach how i think her whole bougie life is like a lie, man