[account deactivated]
fruit leather sounds really appetizing
fruit leather is really tasty, but considering peopel have beeen making it for thousands of years calling your product "the original" andcharging $4.69 for it is a stretch
fruit leather truths itt
fruit leather

youve heard of fruit leather... now presenting fruit wool *millions of dollors of investor capital floods into my pockets*

president badonkadonk

Dildo Hitler

Lenin or leave
I'm glad this web forum had the decency as humans to not upvote old double joint fred.

Keven posted:

I'm glad this web forum had the decency as humans to not upvote old double joint fred.

sorry, i'm trying to remove it. i am new here. in fact, i found this forum through vets on twitter (getfiscal, deadken, redmaistre, etc.). what drama did i miss about dildo hitler?

well for starters, his claim to be "delicious" is seriously overstated

tears posted:

youve heard of fruit leather... now presenting fruit wool *millions of dollors of investor capital floods into my pockets*

fruit glue. delicious and sugary. spread it on your toast, or glue one bread to another, perhaps in combination with our peanut glue

Red_Canadian posted:

assad on bicycle

idgi, he breaks a stick in his bicycle spokes?

Synergy posted:

idgi, he breaks a stick in his bicycle spokes?

it's the fifth-generation radpit spawn of an ancient Meme about self sabotage. the last panel in the original is different in exactly the way you'd expect from something pass agg ex husbands post on facebook after a child support hearing

e: since the Muslim Brotherhood have come out against anime, thug lessons has disavowed the Syrian Revolution -- coincidence?
in 2014 Jaish Al Islam was reading his speeches to the jihadis from a Hello Kitty notebook

Edited by xipe ()

buy warden kantbot an account
first, buy me a magnifying glass

finally,

finally,

Petrol posted:

first, buy me a magnifying glass

owned much??

tears posted:

finally,

KFC sends Double Down into space, advanced alien civilization retaliates with planet-destroying superweapons

I am so old I remember when Kantbot was a Very Serious account about German Idealism that would try to convince NRxers that they were lost in pre-critical ideological illusions about race, intelligence, history etc.

Then he, uh, chose to change his tactics...
all the kek guys are severely fuckin dumb and i'd love waterboard them

all the guys who talk about 'meme magick' should be shrunk down to microscopic size and placed inside of a nyc guido's asshole
hey piss
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

tears posted:

finally,

KFC sends Double Down into space, advanced alien civilization retaliates with planet-destroying superweapons

good. we can't allow human-created bioweapons to infect other civilisations

macron and i have similar taste. we've both been watching The Young Pope

*begins raising guillotine blade* Wait! Wait! Have I told you yet about how my thoughts are very deep and complex?!