post it on liberal conspiracy so all the pennytards get mad as hell!!
i Tweeted It and he got mad on twitter or something
haha okay his response was literally "if words are so bad, why are you using them to criticise me"
i take everything mean i said back if u continue to antagonize him like that
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hmm if I classics-post on twitter about people will they respond and cry about it because that would be good. what's twitter like and can i call the tweets twits instead
Big Mean Internet

Lykourgos posted:

hmm if I classics-post on twitter about people will they respond and cry about it because that would be good. what's twitter like and can i call the tweets twits instead

twitter is basically a pub, so you can do stuff like "Oi. Oi. Piers Morgan. You're a fucking wanker." and they will probably see it

lil b follows me on twitter. i tried to talk to him about nietzsche but he didnt reply. also, Lmao
remember when piers morgan accidentally tweeted his phone number

jools posted:

i Tweeted It and he got mad on twitter or something

you never know how smalltime anyone is until they start responding to you

deadken posted:

lil b follows me on twitter. i tried to talk to him about nietzsche but he didnt reply. also, Lmao

youre confusing yourself w/ joey barton

this was good imo
you should publish this somewhere other than a message board. send it to MRZine or something
[account deactivated]
are there any consistently good left periodicals
(other than monkey smashes heaven)
http://jacobinmag.com/
uh he said "left," HK

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://jacobinmag.com/

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

gyrofry posted:

are there any consistently good left periodicals

No! THat's why we need to PUBLISH MORE GOOD STUFF LIKE THIS YAAAAL

lol

hey jools i read all those words and basically i think youre wrong. well, chears.

maybe ill explain why when i wake up but hopefully i will never wake up and instead fall into the cold embrace of death
[account deactivated]

Tinkzorg posted:

hey jools i read all those words and basically i think youre wrong. well, chears.

maybe ill explain why when i wake up but hopefully i will never wake up and instead fall into the cold embrace of death

counterpoint: ur from scandinavia and dont want to kill all white people...

Speakin o talk fees:

http://www.bostonreview.net/BR37.5/fareed_zakaria_journalism_ethics_speaking_fees.php

Fareed Zakaria's price is $75,000/hr. for his talks (thats just the 2008 figure), in industry he covers as a journalist, lol.

DUMB FUCK posted:

“[That] is proprietary information that we give out for parties interested in booking a speaker and is not for publication. We would be very upset if you were to publish that in any form.”

[account deactivated]
man i want to give talks. i won't train up for this though, just ramble on while looking at my watch. hey gang i see tpaine has been posting a lot of 'yes' today. 'yes' always seemed a little too slick to me, like supertramp, so i can only listen to it ever so often. well okay 59 more minutes to kill. let's throw questions from the audience.
what do y'all think about Dissent magazine?
it white

Tinkzorg posted:

unironically want to read a stinkzorg crit of this piece tia

" Postfurry is a micro-movement within the furry subculture that uses the intellectual toolkit of postmodernism to challenge, expand, and play with, the definition of ‘furry.’ It is strongly influenced by ideas from the cyberpunk, magical realism, and post-structuralism movements."

Crow posted:

Speakin o talk fees:

http://www.bostonreview.net/BR37.5/fareed_zakaria_journalism_ethics_speaking_fees.php

Fareed Zakaria's price is $75,000/hr. for his talks (thats just the 2008 figure), in industry he covers as a journalist, lol.

DUMB FUCK posted:

“[That] is proprietary information that we give out for parties interested in booking a speaker and is not for publication. We would be very upset if you were to publish that in any form.”

Fareed is friends with Jon Stewart so he must be a cool dude.

my gender identity is magical realism
I'm going to get an agent to advertise me at $1000 a thread

e: actually the asking price will be $100,000 that way they'll know I'm something special
nice post jools except for the unwarranted anti-intellectual lambasting of pound and eliot. could u replace those sections w/ that pic of your dick please