juan goyistoso ftw

getfiscal posted:
hideousness is not enough. one must also be hopeful.

yeah so hoyuellebaerc is bhetter than Amiers

houellebecq novels are obviously hopeful, like if you even (what) Ever read elementary particles, Its prolly him being raised by communist grandma. Everyone should be raised by communist grandma
FULL DISCLOSURE: WAS RAISED BY COMMUNIST GRANDMA. SOLIDARITY WITH HOUELLEBECQ. END TRANSMISSION
who u callin communist grandma
balladr supremacy

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

Hey Impper these are the responses that Bolt got to posting his love of Holly to conservative cretins.

Is there anything on earth more dull than the wafflings of a French nihilist?

Tadpole of Tomakin (Reply)
Mon 23 Jan 12 (12:49pm)

This is all a bit emo really.

Jicks of Adelaide (Reply)
Mon 23 Jan 12 (02:18pm)

This is complete, so called, elitist, nonsense that ignores the basic purpose of communication - the ‘’ kiss’’ principle,
I fail to see any worthwhile purpose in this pseudo intellectual premise that denies this obvious truth. What opinion is he trying to give - that selfish insular introspective loners are just that even if they have family or a country.
Take the classic , a sight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of the eyelid to an equine quadruped devoid of its optical capacity.
I admit I was impressed at age around eleven when I first heard this kind of stuff.
This is why the world speaks English and the French are never taken seriously by anyone.
Buck up Andrew!

baht at of Deception Bay (Reply)
Mon 23 Jan 12 (02:43pm)

the basic purpose of communication - the ‘’ kiss’’ principle
I'd let a French nihilist waffle me any time
martin amis is a more versatile and mercurial writer than the houllebeck
holobeck
Sorry but if you hang around with Christopher Hitchens you are boorish, not mercurial

Norma Khouri and James Frey, now they're mercurial
stardate 4110.13. the holobeck has malfunctioned stranding the enterprise on a nudist beach in twenty first century france
those responses are dumb as shit. just throw around the word nihilist yea buddy
i dont support ne of these posts supporting my position bc they are Wrong. Martin Amis' works are much like Ulysses, the Koran, Das Kapital, and Mein Kampf. You just have to "get" them, and some people never have the intellectual capacity to do it..
heh hey impper yo imps have u.. hah... read the article on houellebecq in teh latest..... new yorker? hahaha the new yorker,

babyfinland posted:
juan goyistoso ftw

did u read state of siege assuming u mean juan goytisolo

amis is a sack of shit and his writing is lazy and bad. money and london fields were pretty good but anything he's written in the last... 15 years is disgusting shit. he fucking wrote a book about a nazi holocaust doctor that rips off a shitty gimmick kurt vonnegut uses for about 2 pages in slaughterhouse 5, except amis uses the gimmick for the entire book because apparently this is how you get blowjobs from the east coast liberal elites like jonathan franzen or whoever
AMAZING MARTIN AMIS ASSAY ON THE HOLLOED HITCHEN. L@@K AND BEW/=\R3333!!!

The first hiccup of his usurpation was the second bottle. It slithered past the incisors, a Mamba of zooanthropic vengeance, exuding a peaty pathos, a 12-year-old blurt of inhumation, to crash against the pharynx which had held, Cincinattus-esque, against so many lucre-hefted Caledonian tides, but which on this first day of a coming future teetered and fell, a single twin tower, a meat WTC, revealing in its nude Lucretism the weakness of the West. The belch of flame engulfed us all. It was the end of everything. In all the great conurbations of the trembling Occident, we took a step backward, appalled and sickened by that belch of the grave.

The pharynx: une rose en steak, a cellwall sturdy yet preemptively extinguished like Harold’s at Hastings, stood revealed as mere jello against the Cullodenic onslaught of dissolution, literal, Balrogian, galvanic. Its first insolent anthem was a belch of Gehennan digestic juices screaming Jihad. Their chthonic conturbation overwhelmed Oxbridge, Fleet Street, and obliterated the Canary Wharf of his voice.

Yet the loyal were slow to assign verity to the dispersing cloud of thanatos, the radius of Terror, the red circle of total destruction mapped by that hiccup, for more than a pharynx wobbled in the scales. This was the pharynx that, like Lady Gaga’s meat dress, shielded multitudes from the unspeakable. This voicebox shimmered wetly as impassable barrier to the desert hordes, a blood-gorged sahel holding back the sands of the Sahara, each grain incised with Koranic verses promising death. It was as if, in a documentary produced by Elburzian deities for our demoralization, we were watching in slow motion as an infiltrated grain of sand slipped through security, evaded the metal detectors unturned to silicate, however fanatical, and by stearine mimicry of the Western smile, was assigned a seat on that precious pharynx, economy class no doubt but deadly enough for all its demotic parsimony, and once strapped in, the safety video mournfully complete, the seat-belt sign turned off, this alien silicate, this Horda of fundamentalism, left its seat on the pharynx and migrated throatward, recruiting comrades among the notoriously perverted tribes of the lower throat, the upper Nile, the treacherous Nubia of a now utterly vulnerable Egypt: his very head.

jools posted:

babyfinland posted:
juan goyistoso ftw

ya that guy but no i didnt

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

jools posted:
amis is a sack of shit and his writing is lazy and bad. money and london fields were pretty good but anything he's written in the last... 15 years is disgusting shit. he fucking wrote a book about a nazi holocaust doctor that rips off a shitty gimmick kurt vonnegut uses for about 2 pages in slaughterhouse 5, except amis uses the gimmick for the entire book because apparently this is how you get blowjobs from the east coast liberal elites like jonathan franzen or whoever

oh my god THIS i hate that fucker!!

Thanks, friend

babyfinland posted:

jools posted:

babyfinland posted:
juan goyistoso ftw

ya that guy but no i didnt

oh okay, its the only book of his ive read. its good

[account deactivated]
Also hate that guy. Accept my goup reques

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
no, self awareness is not a prerequisite for literature to be enjoyable. Horrible people are the best authors, not people who try not to be horrible - or worse, embrace being horrible like Houellebecq.

im a wilde man and i will fight u