[account deactivated]
how does that prove he reads rhizzone?
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
how does that prove he reads rhizzone?

it doesn't i was just summoning him

[account deactivated]
Being annoyed with kids is serious fucking ageism and ableism and racism all wrapped into one... Tim Wise needs to check his fucking priviledge....
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hes kinda right....kids actually have a special form of privilege in that they can get away with disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace in a manner that would have any adult hauled off to jail.

like if i went to a wal mart, lay down on the floor and started knocking over wheelbarrows and swearing and hollering they'd take my ass down to the county lock-up pronto.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
hes kinda right....kids actually have a special form of privilege in that they can get away with disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace in a manner that would have any adult hauled off to jail.

like if i went to a wal mart, lay down on the floor and started knocking over wheelbarrows and swearing and hollering they'd take my ass down to the county lock-up pronto.

Good. Let kids be kids.

[account deactivated]
that picture makes me so sad
i really enjoy tim wise's facebook updates now that they're just tweets
[account deactivated]
ahahahahahaha excellent choice of gif

i'm gonna be giggling at that in my head for hours

tpaine posted:
hahaha balls! *gathers moxy* BALLS!!!

[account deactivated]
fuck tim wise. fuck him. fuck that fucking fuck. what a fuck. fuck. mom whats for dinner

discipline posted:
LOL Christopher "As a black male" Abreu is literally power hungry creepy stalker Wddp Superstar "FearofaBlackKnob"

well yea its someone finland knows considering the "2 seconds ago"

get tim wise to opst here
i know this thread is probably a ref to this, but remember when tim wise mocked lf on his facebook page
Time Wizard
tim wise only reads the front page

spoon posted:
i know this thread is probably a ref to this, but remember when tim wise mocked lf on his facebook page

Remember when Tim Wise's prophecy of fake-leftism self-fulfilled

some people need to check their modernist privilege, too; every time you laugh at ancient science and medicine you are just speaking from a privileged position that your victims never enjoyed

Lykourgos posted:
some people need to check their modernist privilege, too; every time you laugh at ancient science and medicine you are just speaking from a privileged position that your victims never enjoyed

literally true irl though

I always thought that SITBM was Tim Wise. Think about it..

spoon posted:

discipline posted:
LOL Christopher "As a black male" Abreu is literally power hungry creepy stalker Wddp Superstar "FearofaBlackKnob"

well yea its someone finland knows considering the "2 seconds ago"

i dont have coloureds for friends on facebook, lol.

you can tell that communism has liberatory power because there isn't a museum in berlin called the Nazi Museum where they have ads with Hitler washing himself
that museum is in poland or czech republic
and he is not "washing himself" you idiot coloured, he is in the sauna, stimulating blood flow by striking himself with a vihta

babyfinland posted:
that museum is in poland or czech republic

that's the joke thanks for playing see you soon

babyfinland posted:
and he is not "washing himself" you idiot coloured, he is in the sauna, stimulating blood flow by striking himself with a vihta

sounds like you spend a lot of time with men in saunas

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

sounds like you spend a lot of time with men in saunas

i wish