babyfinland posted:
stop actually watching and posting itt nounsareverbs u idiot

Im watching it. I feel like america is back on track

an america with built-in obsolescence. go to the america store every couple of years and buy yourself a brand new america
i have literally tons of other things i should be doing instead
[account deactivated]
there should be a constitutional convention every decade, in which all the delegates are markov chain generators. dada government
i'm not watching it. im reading a rape novel 1000000000 times rapier than Fuck And Destroy instead
i want matt damon to run for president

mostly because he was really smart in good will hunting but i haven't seen him use that math or whatever since
"NEW LIGHTWEIGHT VESTS FOR COPS AND SOLDIERS THAT CAN STOP ANY BULLET"

NounsareVerbs posted:
"whats happening in detroit can happen elsewhere!"

the total destruction of the industrial economy followed by a collapse in real estate values which allows ordinary people to reclaim the land and become smallholder agriculturalists? i guess hes got the peasantry locked up

use it all use the whole planet rape fuck and destroy it for the precious energies which nurture our organic rational actors yess
i remember when the goons raised a lot of money for battle armor back in like 2004 and i was like hmm this whole war thing... not sure if i support it? feel a bit like these thousands of deaths and huge costs... maybe not good?

anyway i posted like hey guys you know that you could save way more lives by giving to antipoverty organizations? like the chances that your expensive armor will actually save a life are pretty low compared to like doctors without borders giving a vaccine to a few hundred kids. yeah banned.
[account deactivated]
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/ignored/NounsareVerbs/add/
welp im going back to playing new vegas powered by precious w-va coal energies.

i made a pretty blonde girl character and will report back to the gender thread with any revelations gained.

the state of the rhizzone is....................
i guess that doesn't sound surprising now but that was back when you had to like molest ten kids on grainy webcams and spam them across GBS in order to get banned and even then you could usually add "just kidding" or something and they'd ratchet it down to a warning

getfiscal posted:
i remember when the goons raised a lot of money for battle armor back in like 2004 and i was like hmm this whole war thing... not sure if i support it? feel a bit like these thousands of deaths and huge costs... maybe not good?

anyway i posted like hey guys you know that you could save way more lives by giving to antipoverty organizations? like the chances that your expensive armor will actually save a life are pretty low compared to like doctors without borders giving a vaccine to a few hundred kids. yeah banned.

let's help the poor by buying them goon SWOLE training

deadken posted:
i'm not watching it. im reading a rape novel 1000000000 times rapier than Fuck And Destroy instead

which novel is this

"TAKE THE MONEY WE SAVE BY NOT BEING AT WAR, USE HALF TO PAY OFF THE DEBT, AND USE THE REST FOR NATIONBUILDING RIGHT HERE AT HOME"

1488 posted:

lmao

HE MADE A JOKE

We got rid of one rule from 40 years ago that could have forced some dairy farmers to spend $10,000 a year proving that they could contain a spill- because milk was somehow classified as an oil. With a rule like that, I guess it was worth crying over spilled milk.

[account deactivated]

Skylark posted:
HE MADE A JOKE

We got rid of one rule from 40 years ago that could have forced some dairy farmers to spend $10,000 a year proving that they could contain a spill- because milk was somehow classified as an oil. With a rule like that, I guess it was worth crying over spilled milk.

HA HA HA HA

WASHINGTON IS BROKEN

Are members of congress yelling "boo" or "Boo-ama"
haha i get mad about dumb things. i just got mad that it says "pay down the national debt" when all the money will be going to reduce the deficit which is just the accumulation of new debt.

deadken posted:

i don't believe it, what's the novel called

Hes like the new abraham lincoln.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
i don't believe it, what's the novel called

My Beef with Kobe

wow iwc you're really in the mood for rape these days

getfiscal posted:
My Beef with Kobe

Thats actually the title of the state of the union 2012 address

Skylark posted:
Hes like the new abraham lincoln.

RACE WAR

[account deactivated]

As the tide of war recedes, a wave of change has washed across the Middle East and North Africa, from Tunis to Cairo; from Sana'a to Tripoli. A year ago, Qadhafi was one of the world's longest-serving dictators- a murderer with American blood on his hands. Today, he is gone. And in Syria, I have no doubt that the Assad regime will soon discover that the forces of change can't be reversed, and that human dignity can't be denied.

Impper posted:
wow iwc you're really in the mood for rape these days

john jesus jacob christy got me in the mood

human dignity can't be denied

*gaddafi's dead body raped and desecrated*

Our oldest alliances in Europe and Asia are stronger than ever. Our ties to the Americas are deeper. Our iron-clad commitment to Israel's security has meant the closest military cooperation between our two countries in history. We've made it clear that America is a Pacific power, and a new beginning in Burma has lit a new hope. From the coalitions we've built to secure nuclear materials, to the missions we've led against hunger and disease; from the blows we've dealt to our enemies; to the enduring power of our moral example, America is back.

should've published under a pen name impper

That's why, working with our military leaders, I have proposed a new defense strategy that ensures we maintain the finest military in the world, while saving nearly half a trillion dollars in our budget. To stay one step ahead of our adversaries, I have already sent this Congress legislation that will secure our country from the growing danger of cyber-threats.

read "cyber-threats" there in the same mental voice you use to read colored text in a zelda game