you are what you eat
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Skylark posted:
you are what you eat

yeah. im mexican. culture = food right. Culture Is Food

Groulxsmith posted:
NounsAreVerbs says such obtuse and outwardly wrong things i kind of just assume he or she is lungfish; it doesn't really matter if that is actually the case

outwardly wrong inwardly right
for every angle there is an inverse
get fucked ya inbred yank im absolutely right about reporters. most of them today are just as scummy as the scummy bougies they report on.

Edited by NounsareVerbs ()

if he had done anything for the latino community of his open society it would be an easy question to answer

NounsareVerbs posted:

Groulxsmith posted:
NounsAreVerbs says such obtuse and outwardly wrong things i kind of just assume he or she is lungfish; it doesn't really matter if that is actually the case

outwardly wrong inwardly right
for every angle there is an inverse
get fucked ya inbred yank im absolutely right about reporters. most of them today are just as scummy as the scummy bougies they report on.

most people today, in any position of power (this includes reporters) are 'scummy and deceitful' by that standard. that doesnt have to do with their trade, really, because the nature of the reporter is to report the truth, and the scummy ones are obviously not doing their job. that reporter was doing his job, and i was very surprised when i saw it, because i thought they rooted those type of reporters out at the local level already. either way, there are many reporters like that, that report the truth, and we should take their truth in gratitude, as a parched hyooman takes a drink of water in the desert IMO