[account deactivated]
jailed for some funny ass tweets, smfh
if only we deported every person who makes family guy jokes regardless of citizenship this might become a fine country some day
that was me, i got deported and now im posting from a cell at heathrow airport
[account deactivated]
i dunno.... though it turns out i caused a guy i know to not get a job at MI5 Lmao
lmao what
ahhaha that owns i hope the same thing happens to any roommates i've ever had. i plan to be political kryptonite if anyone i know plans to run for office.
yeah he applied and put me down as someone they should interview. they dont even bother interviewing me and reject him. Lol
<aybe he smeld lol
is it really necessary to explain 1984 in articles, or to even really invoke it @ all. i'd say it's pretty well embedded in the public consciousness by now
i had a roommate who applied for a job with the DIA and i just ignored the background check letters instead of doing the better thing

jools posted:
yeah he applied and put me down as someone they should interview. they dont even bother interviewing me and reject him. Lol

i doubt it had anything to do with you but mi6 might be more silly about these kinds of things. unless youre like a registered member of a communist organization or something

jools posted:
i dunno.... though it turns out i caused a guy i know to not get a job at MI5 Lmao

NICE

babyfinland posted:

jools posted:

i doubt it had anything to do with you but mi6 might be more silly about these kinds of things. unless youre like a registered member of a communist organization or something

hah, well

[account deactivated]
The trick is to be a us citizen when you shit on america. Or even better just don't be in america
Put in a van! With illegal immigrants! Why, I'd bargain most of them didn't even speak the Queen's