guru sikhwiki nanak sahib

littlegreenpills posted:

Myfanwy posted:
http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Operation_Blue_Star

yeah they shot our temple a bit because some looney toons were holed up in there, big deal. nobody really gave much of a shit about khalistan in the first place and definitely nobody has since the 80s. me cousin binder sent me some xeroxed pamphlets and i was gonna read em but my mamaji got me an internship at the world bank, and then you know things just piled up

lmfao

a dude in D&D just cited xkcd

babyfinland posted:

it seems weird as hell that someone who would make that would include freud

Goethestein posted:
a dude in D&D just cited xkcd

Let me Tell YOU why liberal arts majors SUCK

littlegreenpills posted:

Myfanwy posted:
http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Operation_Blue_Star

yeah they shot our temple a bit because some looney toons were holed up in there, big deal. nobody really gave much of a shit about khalistan in the first place and definitely nobody has since the 80s. me cousin binder sent me some xeroxed pamphlets and i was gonna read em but my mamaji got me an internship at the world bank, and then you know things just piled up

Haha see now you are neutered banker and not a proud warrior throwing metal discs to destroy Sir William Hopekind and his regiments

Skylark posted:
it's cool that he assumes people ask him how many human beings he's killed because it's badass if he killed a lot

most of the people who ask him probably *do* think its badass that he killed a lot lol

germanjoey posted:

Skylark posted:
it's cool that he assumes people ask him how many human beings he's killed because it's badass if he killed a lot

most of the people who ask him probably *do* think its badass that he killed a lot lol

I know I do.

germanjoey posted:

Skylark posted:

It would have been considered really outstanding from roughly 5000 years ago to 75 years ago . Now we know that viruses and microorganisms are much better killers than even the most ruthless and asiatic men

Myfanwy posted:
throwing metal discs to destroy Sir William Hopekind and his regiments

if u cant beat em join em

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]