Crow posted:
i almost got into two fights last night, one because some lesbian girl was saying a dude was talking about being a rapist, and another one because some smarmy british piece of shit was trying to use his english accent to score points with the girls, thereby cutting my "queue" to the "men's toilet"

i was the lesbian girl, the rapist, the british dude, and crow he self in this story

and i was you
i was the mens' toilet
aham brahmasmi
I was jacks raging bile duct

babyfinland posted:
irt to the title: literally all people except bourgeois whites are attributed some kind of culturally-essential generosity of spirit and hospitality. human nature

everybody brags about their hospitality but if you read travel books it seems like most people are generally quite rude

camera_obscura posted:

babyfinland posted:
irt to the title: literally all people except bourgeois whites are attributed some kind of culturally-essential generosity of spirit and hospitality. human nature

everybody brags about their hospitality but if you read travel books it seems like most people are generally quite rude

i dont read travel books but i do travel and i havent found this to be true except in israel

camera_obscura posted:

what travel books are you talking about? they generally end without the rich white traveller being lynched or exsanguinated, thus denoting almost saintly kindness

babyfinland posted:
i dont read travel books but i do travel and i havent found this to be true except in israel

israelis are terrible (i've been) but i've never heard anybody praise their hospitality or anything about their personalities, at all

littlegreenpills posted:
what travel books are you talking about? they generally end without the rich white traveller being lynched or exsanguinated, thus denoting almost saintly kindness

passage to india

when i was on my birthright trip none of the arabs seemed polite to me, what's up with that

deadken posted:
internationalist do you have the autism head disease

whenever reading your posts that's really the only thought that comes into my mind but i think you already said you did, so i u'nno m8

give me autism, a hot dog, and some doritos

internationalist posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

internationalist posted:
The more I read the more I wish the federal government was as oppressive as the hick trash who join the military claim.

hahahaha what are you talking about

Why do some of you pretend to be stupid?

You've never heard of a right-winger from the South or Midwest complain about the federal government? Have you heard of the United States?

A.) what is wrong with being a "right winger" or more universally known as a conservative

b.) what is wrong with being extremely distrustful and disillusioned with the us government

hating people for their political positions rather than their social class is one of the best indicators of latent liberalism

although of course its likely that internationalist really does hate them for their social class lol

Crow posted:
thereby cutting my "queue" to the "men's toilet"

do you mean their vaginas .__.

i actually do hate poor people tbh but i hate the rich even more
rich people are usually a lot smarter and have better manners, in my experience anyway
i dont hate anyone
me neither, but thats because im a christian

aerdil posted:

lol

i hate george lucas for raping my childhood
today i watched one of my coworkers struggle to figure out how "ulysses" is pronounced for a good ninety seconds, rich people don't usually do that around me
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

aerdil posted:

this this this! this this this! *breaks neck spazzing the fuck out* thissss!!!

the poor are nothing but the rich minus cash, just as vile/ you must remember this

i think you mean the poor are still americans

[account deactivated]
ninjas.

futurewidow posted:

Crow posted:
thereby cutting my "queue" to the "men's toilet"

do you mean their vaginas .__.

Yeah, because I fuckin talk like that, you fuckin retart. Totally makes sense because I definitely wasn't makin fun of his retart accent

Sent from iphone.

Impper posted:
ninjas.

HEY CROW ARE WE GOING TO QUA TONITE OR WHAT???
Yes lol Monday nights at qaaaaaaah. Help me Fix my flat, and we can go use the "men's toilets" (good joke fucker, stealing it, privilege)
for real tho im going to the grand even tho i dont play pool ahhahah wtf
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
are there pool halls in ramallah bc we can meet and settle this once and for all..
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
bbbbarrrrrffffffffffffff
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]