[account deactivated]
dont shame the sexuality of these blessed people
[account deactivated]
upvoted for hakan ending
actually the lfest island is easter island, the inhabitants were the only polynesians to develop writing. then they destroyed their own society in a glorious pointless blaze. always remember: Language Is Fire
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
I was just kidding, I don't really think LF is filled with child rapists

oh

only child rapist here is u discipline.... for dating tom the manchild
child rape is an anime staple but i don't hear the world crying, double standards
Well whadda you know, famous pedophile Errol Flynn actually portrayed Fletcher Christian in the 1933 film In the Wake of the Bounty
The Goon Island is a reality
a lot of island cultures are absolutely weird and disgusting e.g. the English
i like to think that there's a single goon on pitcairn who is still pure as undriven snow and through his awkward inability to have sex has prevented him from being indoctrinated into the local child rape culture
[account deactivated]
if only one of those childfuckers had pretended to talk to god........
[account deactivated]
It seems idyllic and far removed from the global hegemon.....underagesex seems like a small price to pay for utopia

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
It seems idyllic and far removed from the global hegemon.....underagesex seems like a small price to pay for utopia

Behold! Another spawn of the English seed cast on an island to go mad!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

elemennop posted:
a lot of island cultures are absolutely weird and disgusting e.g. the English

englands not an island you fucking, you fucking, oh my god, just, just fuck you okay

It's a shitty island
scotch land and wales are part of england, otherwise known as the united kingdom of england
the story of the bounty mutineers is about as absurd as it comes

Fletcher Christian became the established leader of the community, and followed a policy of fairness and moderation toward all. He wanted the Polynesians to have an equal say in community affairs, and was supported in this by several of the Britons and likely all of the Polynesians. Other mutineers, however, treated the Polynesians as servants, even those of high rank, and attempted to deprive them of land. The natives resented this unfair treatment, which caused relationships between the Britons and the Polynesians to deteriorate. The hostility increased when Jack Williams' wife died, and one of the Polynesians' consorts was "given" to Williams as a "replacement". Despite Fletcher Christian's efforts to maintain peace, the Polynesian men revolted against their British oppressors.

In 1793, a conflict broke out on Pitcairn Island between the mutineers and the Tahitian men who sailed with them. Four of the mutineers (Jack Williams, Isaac Martin, John Mills, and William Brown) and Fletcher Christian were killed by the Tahitians. All six of the Tahitian men were killed during the on-and-off fighting, some by the widows of the murdered mutineers and others by each other.

Fletcher Christian was survived by Maimiti and their son Thursday October Christian (sometimes called "Friday October Christian"). Rumours persisted that Christian left the island and made it back to England. There are other reports that Christian actually committed suicide.

Of the Tahitian women, early on, one died in a fall while gathering eggs from a cliff and another from a respiratory illness (thus precipitating the taking of the Tahitian men's consorts).

Christian's death caused a leadership vacuum on the island. Two of the four surviving mutineers, Ned Young and John Adams (also known as Alexander Smith), assumed leadership, and some peace followed, until William McCoy created a still and began brewing an alcoholic beverage from a native plant. The mutineers began drinking excessively and making life miserable for the women.

The women revolted a number of times — with the men continually "granting pardons" (each time threatening to execute the leaders of the next revolt) — and some of the women attempted to leave the island on a makeshift raft; it swamped in the "bay". Life in Pitcairn continued thus until the deaths of McCoy and Quintal, and the destruction of the still.

William McCoy died after a drunken fall. Matthew Quintal was subsequently killed by John Adams and Ned Young after threatening to kill everyone. Eventually John Adams and Ned Young were reconciled with the women, and the community began to flourish.

Ned Young succumbed in 1800 to asthma, the first man to die of natural causes. After Young's death in 1800, Adams became the leader of the community, and took responsibility for educating its members. Adams started holding regular Sunday services and teaching the Christian religion to the settlement. His gentleness and tolerance enabled the small community to thrive, and peace was restored to Pitcairn Island at last ... one man, nine Tahitian women and dozens of children.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
report him asap
to.. the... nobody.. :disappointedsci101:
[account deactivated]
its me, im on th ebus
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
irl I'm sitting behind this guy on the bus and he is watching a reality show about little girl beauty pageants on his iphone and it's freaking me out lol...

what if she's a pre-op and you just jumped to conclusions. owned much?

no its me, on that bus, peepin lil girls

discipline posted:
I was just kidding, I don't really think LF is filled with child rapists

Yeah... but I am. "Geh ihh mah bellah!!" lol

[account deactivated]
on second thought let us not go there, 'tis a silly place
[account deactivated]