id like to vote for futurewidow because i find it really cute and adorable when strong feminist women are in positions of power
[account deactivated]
jools, but only if I can keep my dreads
[account deactivated]

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
I was tempbanned during the major purge and now that I can read it again it's just sad and boring, I can even muster up the energy to troll them

whoa same tho khamsek pointed me to the most hilarious argument today

btw i'm humbled by all of your votes

aerdil posted:
id like to vote for futurewidow because i find it really cute and adorable when strong feminist women are in positions of power

just you wait til I'm mod......

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

futurewidow posted:

aerdil posted:

just you wait til I'm mod......

retroactively ban him for that post, imo. (also ban impper)

[account deactivated]
These of montreal guys are sick waoh
here are my thoughts on this mod election, except replace bush w/ crow & palin w/ futurewidow:

Edited by aerdil ()

[account deactivated]
i vote for futurewidow
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

are you rly stupid

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Skylark posted:

These of montreal guys are sick waoh

thats their best song although this is also good

this was my favorite song for a few months several years ago so im going to go back and click on the other one

hm. idk man. maybe i shouldnt base my listening patterns on what i enjoyed for a few months several years ago
[account deactivated]
my vote's for shennong

Not Pictured: post-coital glamor pic of me and my new filipino girlfriend. (The Mom browses my OK Cupid.)
CHEERS to the increasingly-open beta for the Steam android app and indirect JEERS to an abstract representation of an appendage of the united states gov

Edited by Skylark ()

i apparently have 90% compatibility with this chick on okcupid:

Books: I seem to read a disproportionate amount of homoerotic Showa era literature. I once won a queer literature duel at a party by shouting "Yukio Mishima" over and over again until my opponent, a gay comparative literature major, had to admit defeat. Then we hugged it out.

aerdil posted:

Books: I seem to read a disproportionate amount of homoerotic Showa era literature. I once won a queer literature duel at a party by shouting "Yukio Mishima" over and over again until my opponent, a gay comparative literature major, had to admit defeat. Then we hugged it out.

lol

i better snag her before impper does
make me in2 a queer mod.

Skylark posted:
make me in2 a queer mod.

d0ne

aerdil posted:

i found her and i have a 90% match w. her too. we should probably bone br0

make me into a queer mod

gyrofry posted:
who dares speak next for the queers

"Mister!" He exclaimed, without fears,
"I am the Lorax, I speak for the queers!"

I vote shennong!! I vote shennong!

Meursault posted:

i vote tpaine

Meursault posted:

CAHNGE VOTE 2 THIS GUY

that guy... is he this elections F*gg*t dog???
[account deactivated]
I vote tpaine