yeah how lame! everyone get jobs on wall street or maybe as creative professionals in marketing and find bros with whom you can unlock the true revolutionary potential of cocaine
chicago or la. la isnt boring its just westwood really

AmericanNazbro posted:
how can a place that is so socially liberal be so damn boring. what a cesspool of boring and awful white people

also impper reminder about that one thing or whatever you said

aah yes, go ahead and send that to me

Groulxsmith posted:
yeah how lame! everyone get jobs on wall street or maybe as creative professionals in marketing and find bros with whom you can unlock the true revolutionary potential of cocaine

cocaine is more revolutionary than posting i think. do your hobbies fund comrades in columbia? cheg on

his posts have the high probability of killing readers who have sleep apnea, so i don't know. his murder count of first world goons could be pretty high, which would make him an honourary MTWist
i always read MTWist as m-twist, which could be an exciting new dance or perhaps an interesting psychotropic drug
half a pack of stale du mauriers and the alkaline drip had corroded the back of my throat but i just kept on chatting up this girl, i think she worked at an art gallery or a web startup or something. anyway, she was only half-listening to the story about how i first fully Comprehended derrida whilst tripping to 5-MeO-DMT about ten draughts deep at a redneck bar. but once i mentioned that i write we kind of hit it off. she didn't really get my point about how strasserism is a model for addressing homoerotic dysmorphia in late capitalism but otoh she was into grimetrance.anyway to make a long story short i went home alone and want to blow my fucking head off

Groulxsmith posted:
half a pack of stale du mauriers and the alkaline drip had corroded the back of my throat but i just kept on chatting up this girl, i think she worked at an art gallery or a web startup or something. anyway, she was only half-listening to the story about how i first fully Comprehended derrida whilst tripping to 5-MeO-DMT about ten draughts deep at a redneck bar. but once i mentioned that i write we kind of hit it off. she didn't really get my point about how strasserism is a model for addressing homoerotic dysmorphia in late capitalism but otoh she was into grimetrance.anyway to make a long story short i went home alone and want to blow my fucking head off

congratulations, you have discovered the secret of kenposting. use your powers wisely

Groulxsmith posted:

This is like 20x better than any Dead Ken post

i am going to drive up to fresno and pick a fight with john dolan, who is fat and will probably lose, then write about my experience and fail to get it published in the new yorker
ON HOCKEY. abandon all hope of hockey, there will never be hockey, it's a shimmering ghost of an illusion, dreamed up by a fat solitary man in a creaking old chair, alternating between onanism and spluttering sobs, his eyes always on the tv, the tv that shows him a constant ephemeral sequence of images, images of hockey, images of happiness, images of hockey, only images. he doesn't know what's missing from his life but he knows there's something not there. the tides will teach him. trust in the wisdom of the oceans. their justice is slow but it is inevitable, they will drag us all down, they will bury us under seventy thousand fathoms, and secretly we will be glad of it. this is the secret of hockey.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
This is like 20x better than any Dead Ken post

Agreed.

i want to take another creative writing class. should i do short story or poetry. im kinda leaning towards poetry because although my poetry is awful everyone elses will p likely be so much worse, and it will be funny. my mouth still tastes of salvia.
i think the ohio school shooter plagiarised my latest unpublished novel

In a time long since, a time of repent, The Renaissance. In a quaint lonely town, sits a man with a frown. No job. No family. No crown. His luck had run out. Lost and alone.

The streets were his home. His thoughts would solely consist of "why do we exist?" His only company to confide in was the vermin in the street. He longed for only one thing, the world to bow at his feet.

They too should feel his secret fear. The dismal drear. His pain had made him sincere.

He was better than the rest, all those ones he detests, within their castles, so vain. Selfish and conceited.

They couldn't care less about the peasents they mistreated. They were in their own world, it was a joyous one too. That castle, she stood just to do all she could to keep the peasents at bay, not the enemy away.

They had no enemies in their filthy orgy. And in her, the castles every story, was just another chamber of Lucifer's Laboratory. The world is a sandbox for all the wretched sinners.

They simply create what they want and make themselves the winners. But the true winner, he has nothing at all. Enduring the pain of waiting for that castle to fall. Through his good deeds, the rats and the fleas.

He will have for what he pleads, through the eradication of disease. So, to the castle he proceeds, like an ominous breeze through the trees. "Stay back!" The Guards screamed as they were thrown to their knees. "Oh God, have mercy, please!"

The castle, she gasped and then so imprisoned her breath, to the shallow confines of her fragile chest. I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep. I am Death. And you have always been the sod. So repulsive and so odd.

You never even deserved the presence of God, and yet, I am here. Around your cradle I plod. Came on foot, without shod. How improper, how rude. However, they shall not mind the mud on my feet if there is blood on your sheet.

Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you.
poetry is terrible
that legitimately reads like the stormfront johnny poem

"Johnny"

Johnny was your average teenage boy
Unbeknownst to him, he was naught but goy
Taught his color of skin meant hate
He had nearly swallowed their fetid bait

Johnny was reluctant to become masochistic
His friends; taken the bait; called him sadistic
"Why don't you hate all that you are?"
They ask so subtle, but far from far

Johnny rejected being told what to think
Tip-toeing the rabbit hole, he was on the brink
Excited; he jumps in with both of his feet
There was no returning though; twas a one way street

Johnny explored this cavern of knowledge
He actually learned, while his peers dreamt of "college"
An institution of pettiness; grade thirteen
Where you say what you are told, and not what you mean

Johnny's classmates gossiped, and began to question
If he had submitted to their type of regression
"Why do you still love your evil blood?"
He struggles to swim against their flood

Johnny tries to explain; and they ignore
They guilt and chide; he regrets heretofore
No matter what proof, or provided logic
His opinion's rejected; his "peers" demagogic

Johnny begins to resent his pariah state
An ocean of lies to circumnavigate
Finding solace on islands of truth
His teachers take note, and begin to sleuth

Johnny's thoughts are now analytic
Stiff minds surround him; they're paralytic
While he explores new ideologies
For color; his "equals" are all apologies

Johnny's teachers ask: "Why do you resist?"
They tell him to submit; to cease and desist
"How, still, do you love your racist genes of hate?"

Johnny replies:

"Unlike your conditioning, my love is innate!"

deadken posted:
i am going to drive up to fresno and pick a fight with john dolan, who is fat and will probably lose, then write about my experience and fail to get it published in the new yorker

*Dolan quickly sheds ill-fitting suit to reveal moldy karate gi beneath*

heretofore
ive had enough of ur fuckin animadversion

deadken posted:

hes in saudi arabia lol

[account deactivated]
Oh is he now,x how'd you know
crow man where were you tonite? i went to all the normal vip booths at qua but you were nowhere to be found??!
I was winking
i made a post about tawhid on my wall so i thought that i might post it here too i guess

blinkandwheeze posted:
babyfinland posted:
tracing your lineage is profound for a lot of reasons, and its emphasized in the islamic tradition.

certum est quia impossibile

iam jumping into this conversation here, but do you introduce concepts of indiginity into your islam babyfinland? how do you involve ur own lineage? what would an indigenous islam for you look like? this is very interesting to me, i've appreciated u + shennong talking about these things

that last post was sort of a mess but i was thinking about it and i think its better explained in this way:

two fundamental aspects of islam is tawhid, the oneness of god, and the manifestation of the divine attributes on earth. i think a large part of adopting an islamic worldview is the incorporation of this single ultimate reference to god in all things, that you can recognize His attributes and understand them in terms of reference back to the one god. instead of seeing someone as being generous or kind, you see them as manifesting the divine quality of generosity and kindness, whether they have muslim beliefs or not. ultimately, to perfect the manfestation of these attributes one will become muslim, and this is where indigenization comes in. creating a narrative where you can understand the history of your people or your country or family in terms of tawhid and the (not necessarily linear) evolution in regards to the manifestation of the attributes "islamicizes" things: that which brings the divine qualities into the world are more "islamic" in that they are doing their right service to god, and those that impede the qualities are some form of shirk, whether its evil, oppression and loss that results from the kufr of nonbelievers or the hypocrisy of muslims. in this light its easy for me to accept things from a superficially non-muslim culture or history as "islamic", in that i can recognize the divine qualities manifest in them.

babyfinland posted:
i made a post about tawhid on my wall so i thought that i might post it here too i guess

blinkandwheeze posted:
babyfinland posted:
tracing your lineage is profound for a lot of reasons, and its emphasized in the islamic tradition.

certum est quia impossibile

iam jumping into this conversation here, but do you introduce concepts of indiginity into your islam babyfinland? how do you involve ur own lineage? what would an indigenous islam for you look like? this is very interesting to me, i've appreciated u + shennong talking about these things

that last post was sort of a mess but i was thinking about it and i think its better explained in this way:

two fundamental aspects of islam is tawhid, the oneness of god, and the manifestation of the divine attributes on earth. i think a large part of adopting an islamic worldview is the incorporation of this single ultimate reference to god in all things, that you can recognize His attributes and understand them in terms of reference back to the one god. instead of seeing someone as being generous or kind, you see them as manifesting the divine quality of generosity and kindness, whether they have muslim beliefs or not. ultimately, to perfect the manfestation of these attributes one will become muslim, and this is where indigenization comes in. creating a narrative where you can understand the history of your people or your country or family in terms of tawhid and the (not necessarily linear) evolution in regards to the manifestation of the attributes "islamicizes" things: that which brings the divine qualities into the world are more "islamic" in that they are doing their right service to god, and those that impede the qualities are some form of shirk, whether its evil, oppression and loss that results from the kufr of nonbelievers or the hypocrisy of muslims. in this light its easy for me to accept things from a superficially non-muslim culture or history as "islamic", in that i can recognize the divine qualities manifest in them.

do u guys understand how this is different from God is just like Good things maaan. im not sure that its clear from my post but maybe u get it anyway

[account deactivated]
thos abdal hakim murad lectures are amazing. god is immanent as heck in them
i still dont believe in god lmao what a chump
maybe these will thin that veil out a lil

virtue ethics then
tell me again why i should base my theological opinions on liam neeson's retarded younger brother
you dont have any theological opinions
[account deactivated]

jools posted:
virtue ethics then

dont be lazy. virtue ethics is one way to begin to access islam but its your loss if you can recognize a glimmer of truth only to wave it away as being similar to a thing you read about

shennong posted:

maybe these will thin that veil out a lil

check this out too

[account deactivated]
same.
islam lol