http://www.amazon.com/bean-ebook/dp/B0077IHIE4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1329216555&sr=1-1

here it is guys. like before, if yah want a "free" edition, just let me know and ill send it to yah. i'm not sure if i'm "proud" of this book, but i have a "better feeling" about it, which is good, i suppose.
Wahts up with the title
whats up with that cover
give me a free copy of your book
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:
Wahts up with the title

kobe bean bryant

discipline posted:
I've asked you like 75 times for the book john

i was still doing thing w. it lol

ill send copies n w.e tomorrow going to sleep now
Kobe is my library nu avatar

for the love of god stop sending me copies of this stupid book. i have 20 and i can't give anymore away, even homeless people are like whats up with the cover
why are you making fun of the homeless?

Impper posted:
why are you making fun of the homeless?

im making fun of you. are you homeless greg

i will take a free copy and give you a stunning 5 star review on amazon
"even homeless people?" nice try

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
i will take a free copy and give you a stunning 5 star review on amazon

same

cool another impper book every 4 months keep em comin soon u will rival my favorite series, goosebumps
just post the pdf if you actually want feedback instead of residuals in the form of a couple cents in amazon credit each month

aerdil posted:
cool another impper book every 4 months keep em comin soon u will rival my favorite series, goosebumps

if only i could

business tip: grind out some shitty steampunk kid's book, publish it on creative commons. cory doctorow will spaz out and plug it to nerds everywhere who, with too much cash, may also be tricked into buying your other books
my classmate's sister-in-law makes $84 hourly on the laptop. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her income was $9078 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this site[N][u][t][t][y][R][i][c][h].[c][o][m]

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
business tip: grind out some shitty steampunk kid's book, publish it on creative commons. cory doctorow will spaz out and plug it to nerds everywhere who, with too much cash, may also be tricked into buying your other books

i mite actually do this some day

thats like.... 100 hours bro.. no thx.
Kobe Bryant is/was a basketball player I think... don't really know anything about him other than that. Sorry I can't help more with your book, but good luck!
is there anything besides sports and popular entertainment that people feel compelled to disclose how little they know/care about it whenever they get the chance. i mean, who the FUCK is kim kardashian and why should i care?
people occasionally do it about books but the last person who did that to me ended up reading limonov and really loved it
i wish i could get the effort up to write a book. first i would write lord of the rings for dumb people like eragon and then i would write what i really want
I know a lot about the Kardashians.

babyhueypnewton posted:
i wish i could get the effort up to write a book. first i would write lord of the rings for dumb people like eragon and then i would write what i really want

it seems like it doesn't really matter what order you do it in. if you have books alreayd and you write a lotr knockoff, people will go to your back log

i've never been a .... math person.
cool a star trek thread awesome

Groulxsmith posted:
is there anything besides sports and popular entertainment that people feel compelled to disclose how little they know/care about it whenever they get the chance. i mean, who the FUCK is kim kardashian and why should i care?

Yeah, it's really pathetic...

thank you for sending me the book impper I will probably develop an opinion on it when I have finished reading it
id like a copy since im a student and dont have money to buy one. i know im just a lurker but i have a bachelors in english so my opinion would be super valuable. full disclosure: i dont like basketball so i might not get some of that stuff
you dont need to like basketball. you need to like Struggle.
seriously though john if you really have that 15k or whatever why dont you pay someone to actually make a good cover for ur books
cant wait for the 2nd in the series on kobe's counterpart, the "white mamba" Brian Scalabrine
Who is Kobe Bryant? What is basketball? I'm too concerned with Civilization 3 to know about these things

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
seriously though john if you really have that 15k or whatever why dont you pay someone to actually make a good cover for ur books

i kind of think the awful cover adds to the charm and value. i don't know if impper wants people to be reading his books because they feel attracted to them