[account deactivated]
*clicks uselessly on ur pics* POST A LINK LADY
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
why dont games have a boss button anymore
hahaha this looks kewl
gonna play this once i finish these ~test reports~ at MY JOB
i spent way too much time on this last night. Now to do it again

got interrupted by coworker but still managed to get the final order out with only 5% of britons not incredibly cranky due to lack of tea
[account deactivated]
i hope u use that wealthy retirement to get a knighthood & write history books absolving ur crimes

discipline posted:
Wow I'm a giant failure I've been playing this game all day haha..

you have to exploit the shit out of the opium and tea price crashes, the prices get so high toward the late game i dunno how else to beat it

[account deactivated]
also while playing this i was thinking "this isnt as ching-chongy as it could be", my expectations for china-themed games are so low these days. opium smuggling would make a great theme for a board game, maybe like playing as qing inspectors in guangdong and u can be honest and get rewards for busting smugglers or corrupt and steal etc and whoever has the most silver taels at the end wins? i dunno

discipline posted:
Yeah but do you mean buying as much as you can? Coz like that jacks the prices back up, I figure a more rounded approach keeps the prices low for at least 40 weeks

i went nuts buying opium during the crash, stockpiled like 300 crates or so i think. i dunno, i think there might be a minimum time period for it or sth. seemed to work tho

[account deactivated]

i should be an investment banker!
[account deactivated]
you guys should watch Lilyhammer on Netflix it's hilarious
see you at Qua tonite Crow!
or do you want to switch it up and hit molotov?? posse east???

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
or do you want to switch it up and hit molotov?? posse east???

actually i just sent out 50 texts to find out whats goin down tonight after my allnighter. I hear its horse season

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ya it is im 4 episodes in now, thx for the rec

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tom's technical artistry is a wonder to behold. born of sheer necessity and iron dedication he has honed his eyes, hands and mind. no soul fails to marvel at the sight of this sweating flesh mountain, heart spasming, arteries choking, chest heaving, and its stubby fingers unfailingly obeying as with uncanny instinct it improvises a defibrillator out of any nearby high-voltage equipment
Make a sequel called Air America where you ship Heroin from the golden triangle to America to fund Hmong paramilitaries. Keep up with demand though, or the five families are going to get pissed.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
make a game where the player is a person in the US army and he murders a bunch of people who speak with an ominous foreign accent. it will be the first of it's kind.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://hypem.com/track/td0e/Mission+Of+Burma+-+Max+Ernst

discipline posted:
If you're reading this chances are you'd enjoy Grant Morrison's "Invisibles" series. the coolest arc is where the corporate white man starts peddling zombie crack in the hood, where they get high and die and then the white man takes over their bodies and commits horrific crimes. Don't wanna ruin it but chances are you aren't gonna read it, so: granny enlists the help of voodoo scorpion loa Baron Zaraguin thru the body of a one mr. Jim Crow to smite the white man once and for all.

that's the best comic book series ever, has anyone else read it? my last comic thread was good, maybe I should make one on the invisibles, that is, me when I was 17 years old

did you read "the Filth"? it is also quite good in similar ways i m o

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]