kanye west watches u
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i don't have an opinion about kanye i just miss the iconic catholic dadman av

But now try saying that while looking at the Kanye

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sevastopol airport utterly blocked by Crimean russians and this is what you people are chatting about
[account deactivated]
Keep it bc Tpaine hates black ppl n their culture
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
0rSzw_csy3I
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

a probable french volunteer from the azov battalion was found with guns, TNT, and a list of synagogues and mosques at the ukrainian-polish border.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36460569

A Frenchman detained last month with a large cache of arms was planning mass attacks during the Euro 2016 football tournament, which starts on Friday, Ukrainian officials say.

The man, identified by French media as Gregoire Moutaux, 25, was arrested on the Ukrainian border with Poland.

Intelligence chief Vasyl Hrytsak said the man had planned 15 attacks and was driven by ultra-nationalist views.

He had amassed guns, detonators and 125kg of TNT, Mr Hrytsak said.

Mr Hrytsak listed bridges, motorways, a mosque and a synagogue among the suspect's potential targets. He was being prosecuted for arms smuggling and terrorism, he said. It was not clear if the tournament itself was being targeted.

geez, those euro folk sure are serious about soccer

strategy of tension is back baby looking forward to state sponsored nazi terror campaign in concert with state sponsored isis terror campaign this summer
[account deactivated]
strategy of teesside tension
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/shocking-confession-ukranian-dr-evil-bragging-about-killing-militiamen-donbas/ri15095
i didn't even know getfiscal was a doctor
Dr Evil: Ahhh Mister Putin, welcome to my ransacked medical office. *caresses a purring hairless pig in lap*
[account deactivated]
on war nerd podcast this week they said that the international observers sent to ukraine basically all just took their leaves at the same time because of their untouchable summer vacations, and that accordingly opportunistic attacks have taken off because it left them in the lurch lol.
Breedlove sounds like a Dr. Strangelove character
Reminder that the Maidan rioters being exposed as einsatzgrupen organized by zdf is what made cnn, etc close their online comments sections
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20161001/1045911109/ukrainian-prostitution-initiative.html

Edited by swampman ()

NGO feminism has women going to pro pimp rallies, sex tourism and imperialism are progressive.

During the UK upper class paedophilia scandals I was surprised to learn that in the crazy 70s man boy love was wrapped up in the free love movement and the major mainstream homosexuality legalisation campaigns supported outright paedophile organisations and (closeted) paedophile politicians came close to passing it into law.

But now the major mainstream feminist NGOs support sex tourism for paedophiles so here we are

It would be really interesting to hear what women deprived of their future when the ussr collapsed think and sex work and the like, I'm sure there are studies done and people to listen to
Oh yeah I guess what set me off on that was the one in 6 of the 50000 Ukrainian women working as prostitutes being minors, according to that report linked in story above
We are learning that attacking old repression of sexual hedonism has the effect of attacking society's immune system, leaving us without any defenses against the pedophiles (Daniel Cohn-Bendit) and rapists (also Daniel Cohn-Bendit). Once the German Greens realized they'd never get elected on legalizing pedophliia in the eighties, they went about tearing down the border for human trafficking and legalizing prostitution in the nineties, thereby getting what they wanted in a roundabout way. It's no mystery an 'anti-war' party wants to risk war with Russia to expand Europe into Ukraine to secure freedom for prostitutes. They are insatiable sexual deviants, and their irrationality makes their warmongering even more dangerous.
I AGREE XIPE BUT I FEEL FILLED WITH A HELPLESS ANGER BC THE PIMPS AND PEDOS ARE CURRENTLY WINNING AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT BACK TO DESTROYNTHEM
maybe ill post a thread about how the us had entire prostitution towns setup so occupying troop's could have women to rape. i mean sex work. In r.o.k. so thats not ukraine sorry but your posts reminded.me
As Marxists we should remember that morality isn't real, so the question is less how to imprison Green politicians for their various sex crimes, but how to imprison them for not supporting communism.

swirlsofhistory posted:

attacking society's immune system,

if you're going to continue posting here you could do us all the courtesy of avoiding the use of nazi tropes tia