you know if we stopped with all this allocation of resources bullshit, we might finally get a moon colony.

girdles_gone_wild posted:
you know if we stopped with all this allocation of resources bullshit, we might finally get a moon colony.

- nute gunray

Dear anti space mother fuckers. Where the fuck you think you live? Talk about arrogant mother fuckers. Dum as hell and fuckin weird to lol. talk about shitting in your hand. talk about eating where you sleep. JEsus christ
i remember when i came into LF and everyone was dumb ass hell. Now everyone still dumb ass hell.
LF got real dumb real fast
me too

Crow posted:
i remember when i came into LF and everyone was dumb ass hell. Now everyone still dumb ass hell.

*plunks down MENSA card*

*smirks*

your move

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

*plunks down MENSA card*

*smirks*

your move

*eats MENSA card*

Jesus christ. The hubris with "you people". even I dont eat where i sleep. and im a mother fuckin Idiot!
*lives in a huge biodome* DuUhhh, buuuuuuuddy. Lets not, fuckin, like, crawl around on the walls n shit. We gotta eat fruit only instead. Haay buuuuddyy, lets not, fuckin, i dont know, send in tiny probes into crevices or whatever, or measure this air, or whatever the fuck
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Actor Pauly Shore is reported to be missing in the Yangadou Rainforest in the Republic Of Congo. The actor was in the remote area filming an action / adventure film titled 'Mother Africa'.

Following a dispute with the director of the film, he stormed away from the secure compound into the rainforest. At the time of print, the actor has been missing for approximately 24 hours. A search and rescue helicopter has been dispatched to the area in addition to ground teams canvasing the jungle.

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

*lives in a huge biodome* DuUhhh, buuuuuuuddy. Lets not, fuckin, like, crawl around on the walls n shit. We gotta eat fruit only instead. Haay buuuuddyy, lets not, fuckin, i dont know, send in tiny probes into crevices or whatever, or measure this air, or whatever the fuck

getfiscal posted:
Actor Pauly Shore is reported to be missing in the Yangadou Rainforest in the Republic Of Congo. The actor was in the remote area filming an action / adventure film titled 'Mother Africa'.

Following a dispute with the director of the film, he stormed away from the secure compound into the rainforest. At the time of print, the actor has been missing for approximately 24 hours. A search and rescue helicopter has been dispatched to the area in addition to ground teams canvasing the jungle.

In the past 18 years he has had a few movies. Sure he has accomplished a lot more than most people, because he mother had connections in the entertainment industry. You can't hold this against him, it is nothing new. Very few people in Hollywood have made it on their own laurels.

Pauly Shore's name is recognized, but he isn't some major force in Hollywood today. If he could help anyone... he would help himself. From what I have heard, from people who have met him. Pauly Shore is not a nice person. From what I have seen, his public persona is shallow, caustic and annoying. Have you ever heard him say anything intelligent or insightful?

He has spent years in the limelight without offering the audience anything original or new. He has squandered his fame. He hasn't used it to do anything bold or imaginative.

His vitae is not impressive at all. He survives on name recognition (an occasional appearance on Howard Stern or Hollywood Squares).
For example; Where are Corey Hiam and Corey Feldman today? They were very popular in the late eighties and early nineties. But last time I heard anything about Corey Hiam he singing in some rock band at some bar in Athens, Georgia. People went to see the show because it was Corey Hiam... not because they expected anything profound.
Pauly Shore is just another has-been "entertainer" without anything more to offer. Doing anything to maintain his Hollywood lifestyle.

what is corey haim doing these days. hes dead. he fucked died, corey
i dunno i just looked up pauly shore on imdb and that was the first post about him lmao
pauly shore made a film called "pauly shore is dead" which was about him faking his own death so that people would say nice things about him. i'm not sure if that shows self-awareness or he just wanted a movie made about him or both.
Unironically

MMOs have to have some kind of public quest mechanism to encourage grouping. Sadly it just doesn't seem that people who play MMOs have the disposition to group or cooperate spontaneously.

[account deactivated]
my wife is gone and her sister and bf are fucking in my shower atm and i dont know if its ok to get a boner. tips?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:
my wife is gone and her sister and bf are fucking in my shower atm and i dont know if its ok to get a boner. tips?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
my sister and her baby finland are fucking the shower

the stuff from which goatsteins most intoxicating boners doth spring

sounds pretty hot. boner approved
[account deactivated]
Boner approved, comrade. Happy wanking!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tom you do realize that gods failure to provide material benefits and knowledge to muslims had real consequences even discounting better lives for his followers and strictly focusing on the salvation of souls and the spread of islam. immunology and medicine could have increased viable pregnancy rates and decreased infant mortality tenfold, causing the muslim birthrate to explode and, leaving aside the hundreds of millions of mothers not left sobbing over a stillbirth or a cold blue baby lying in their crib, that means more muslims to be saved, to pray, to proselytize. same with all other forms of natural death reduction. weapons and technology to render the muslim world into a gleaming wonderland that never feared war. movable type to spread literacy and the easier dissemination of the quran. the ability to conquer the whole world by force if necessary, which it would not be; what fool would not fall in line behind islam based on its clearly objective truth demonstrated by its unbelievable, divinely-granted advantages. people would convert by the millions just to receive the divine sacrament of penicillin bread mold. all that lost forever now, christians and atheists discovering most everything of value over the last 300 years. what a mysterious way

Goethestein was probated until (March 27, 2012 16:33:19) for this post!

Goethestein posted:

Pretend you don't know they're in there and walk in naked like you want to take a shower and also with an erection

Goethestein posted:
tom you do realize that gods failure to provide material benefits and knowledge to muslims had real consequences even discounting better lives for his followers and strictly focusing on the salvation of souls and the spread of islam. immunology and medicine could have increased viable pregnancy rates and decreased infant mortality tenfold, causing the muslim birthrate to explode and, leaving aside the hundreds of millions of mothers not left sobbing over a stillbirth or a cold blue baby lying in their crib, that means more muslims to be saved, to pray, to proselytize. same with all other forms of natural death reduction. weapons and technology to render the muslim world into a gleaming wonderland that never feared war. movable type to spread literacy and the easier dissemination of the quran. the ability to conquer the whole world by force if necessary, which it would not be; what fool would not fall in line behind islam based on its clearly objective truth demonstrated by its unbelievable, divinely-granted advantages. people would convert by the millions just to receive the divine sacrament of penicillin bread mold. all that lost forever now, christians and atheists discovering most everything of value over the last 300 years. what a mysterious way

Yeah. This

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
my sister and her baby finland are fucking the shower

Goethestein posted:

dude you know it's all made up nonsense, why do you care

Goethestein posted:

much like your posting