im going to bed now jeez. if thug lessons posts anywhere tell him im going to fucking kill him

Tinkzorg posted:
WHAT IN THE IMMEDIATE FUCK

no no, gosh, if weve learned anything here its that its always a good idea to pause and reflect a moment. speed not haste

futurewidow posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Are there any titans of leftism who didn't treat women kinda poorly?

haha exactly. there's a definite trend

are there any titans of leftism who didn't grow up before the sexual/feminist revolution tho?

see tihs... this is why i dont have sex...
also im ugly

thirdplace posted:

futurewidow posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Are there any titans of leftism who didn't treat women kinda poorly?

haha exactly. there's a definite trend

are there any titans of leftism who didn't grow up before the sexual/feminist revolution tho?

Meh, the information was out there. If Mao had read his bible he'd know to "treat others as you would want to be treated" and i doubt he wanted fat sausage fingers rubbing his bound foot in a wood-fired hot tub

did what i posted have to do with this new unity of the personal the political thing? i'm not being egotistical or anything i just want to know wrt being treated like it was a personal problem even by very nice and well meaning people

dm posted:
did what i posted have to do with this new unity of the personal the political thing? i'm not being egotistical or anything i just want to know wrt being treated like it was a personal problem even by very nice and well meaning people

don't pay any attention to me, i'm a noob

aerdil posted:
also im ugly

dm posted:

I know what you mean, I think. I got stabbed when I was 16 and it fucked me up for a while but I'd never wanna be defined as a "victim of violent crime" and not just a normal person

dm posted:

noavbazzer posted:

thirdplace posted:
just show some dang contrition man, people would probably get mostly over it if you stopped acting defensive and started acting like You Learned Something Today

This is starting to remind me of dm's thread...

uhhh....no that thread is about how i went through a unique experience incomparable to anything else and am of questionable sanity at best

That was just an off the cuff about the demand for bhpn's confession of guilt

everybody go back to wddp
Here's a picture of me wearing a diaper, sitting spread eagle marinating the love-piece in my own filth:
Joey attachments dont work

mods?

aerdil posted:
see tihs... this is why i dont have sex...

same. epic samery.

Sex is always better than politics, one of the few things to wash that fetid field of study off my conscience for a few minutes at least.

Those who can't do, teach
Those who can't fuck, preach.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

dm posted:

I know what you mean, I think. I got stabbed when I was 16 and it fucked me up for a while but I'd never wanna be defined as a "victim of violent crime" and not just a normal person

Yep, that's what I meant. It's pretty fucking funny if you think about it. Fucking WDDP

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:
just show some dang contrition man, people would probably get mostly over it if you stopped acting defensive and started acting like You Learned Something Today

hahaha this is ridiculous. i just want to see that you've learned a lesson here today

[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:
i was going to say something similar - that this thread actually does connect somewhat back to tink's op, as a case study in the contemporary left's reflexive focus on blatant individual transgressions in lieu of systemic etc etc

nah this seems pretty relevant, a privileged white man gets defensive as hell when he is called on his shit, excuses his behavior in a condescending tone as just natural, dismisses accusations as having some personal vendetta or being part of some "identity politics" competition, and basically being a huge blubbering baby who will stomp his feet and hold his breath until he passes out before acknowledging the possibility of the criticism's validity and accepting some self-criticism

good luck tink!

[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

thirdplace posted:

hahaha this is ridiculous. i just want to see that you've learned a lesson here today

isn't bhpn the guy who told you that you have no right to complain about minority issues because you're an Honorary White & is now complaining about "identity politics"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
haha why are threads like these so funny

whoever smears the most pigshit on their face wins the Best Poster Cup

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
J-ROC: You know'm sayin' everybody that walk on the face of the Earth tryin' to judge the J-ROC, know'm sayin'? See wha'm sayin'? But I ain't shook, 'cause ma-fuckas tryin' to take me out and stuff, but they can't, right? Know'm sayin'?
Tyrone: You're sayin' "know what I'm sayin'" too many times! 80 or 90 times? That's too many times! Once or twice is cool, but 80 or 90 times, man?!
J-ROC: What are you, from the Department of Know'm Sayin's? You takin' a Know'm Census? You countin' my Know'm Sayin's? We're hangin' out, right?
Tyrone: 80 or 90 times? That's too many Know'm Sayin's, know'm sayin'?
J-ROC: See wha'm sayin' you're ridin' on my jock, you know'm sayin'? I'm just tryin' to have a good time, you know'm sayin'? and you're countin' my Know'm Sayin's!
Tyrone: That's too many times. Once or twice is cool, but 80 or 90 times, know'm sayin'? No...
J-ROC: How am I supposed to be myself when you're countin' my Know'm Sayin's all the time, you know'm sayin'?
Victoria: J-ROC, I think you're saying it way too much.
J-ROC: Sayin' what?

J-ROC: Know'm sayin'?
Tyrone: Know'm sayin'.
Victoria: Know'm sayin'.
wnanan hang out wi th j-roc hes chill

aerdil posted:
wnanan hang out wi th j-roc hes chill

Barbara: Cats have been licking these hot dogs?
Bubbles: Yup, they've been licking the shit out of them.

Mr. Lahey: Okay, boys. Rule #1: No living in a van in Sunnyvale Trailer Park.
Bubbles: J-Roc, you better straighten Panama Jack the fuck out right now.
J-Roc: Aight, here's what I'm talkin' about. You know'm sayin'? Know'm sayin'? Bubbles is renting this van for 12 dollars a month. You know'm sayin'? That makes this mafucka an income property. You know'm sayin'? And once me and T get power and water goin' on, then this mafucka gonna fall under the same jurisdictions as every other trailer up in this ma'. You know'm sayin'? So why don't you and that 15-cheeseburger eatin', Rico-Suave-lookin' mafucka go on 'cause you ain't beatin' nobody! Peace.
Tyrone laughs, slaps J-Roc's hand
Tyrone: That's cold, man! That's crazy! Suave-Rico cheesebuger!
J-Roc: Oh, hang on.
J-Roc leans his ear to Randy's gut
J-Roc: Can I get 15 half-eaten cheeseburgers to go?! You know'm sayin'?
Tyrone: Order me some too, man!
Bubbles laughs
Bubbles: Talking to his gut like it's a person.
while i was reading this all i was like "wtf is tpaine at damn"

where were you man we needed you

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

Impper posted:

thirdplace posted:

isn't bhpn the guy who told you that you have no right to complain about minority issues because you're an Honorary White & is now complaining about "identity politics"

sounds about right

http://monthlyreview.org/2012/01/01/women-labor-and-capital-accumulation-in-asia
[account deactivated]
me and dude have same haircut. noice.