kersplebedeb a deb, yote doe doht doht

i prefer scatman's more political works

capitalism, the myth: efficient system for allocating resources
capitalism, the reality: fails to produce a death industrial remix of the 1995 Christian rock crossover hit "Flood" by Jars of Clay
metal videos: 5 men playing instruments alone in a warehouse
hardstyle/hardcore videos: 10,000 sweaty people on drugs having an awesome time

what does this mean?

tears posted:

what does this mean?

europe is a land of many contrasts

tears posted:

10,000 sweaty people on drugs having an awesome time

as a noise/shoegaze/industrial head, i went to a rave on new years and a hardcore show a week before, they were both tedious boring garbage no matter how much of everything i took, i guess i just don't "get" the cultures

lol
https://soundcloud.com/neilcic/mouth-moods

c_man posted:

https://soundcloud.com/neilcic/mouth-moods

Neil Cicierega is a god of mashup albums. His original music is pretty good too. Have you heard Spirit Phone?

neil c. was a good guy back in the day when we were both kids and he was doing those flash animations, he would respond to emails and so on. we were both homeschooled for a time and we talked on AIM about we kept getting mailers for textbooks that said they would tell us the secret truth about dinosaurs that scientists didn't want us to know. his mashups are good but i never found out the secret truth about dinosaurs so if anyone knows please PM
they died

colddays posted:

Neil Cicierega is a god of mashup albums. His original music is pretty good too. Have you heard Spirit Phone?

i have not

It's not perfect from a technical standpoint but I think it's pretty good and unique.

[account deactivated]
i miss tpaine

hows everyone been doing
bad, thanks for asking
[account deactivated]
whenever i see peepaw's avatar i think about how i won a playstation 2 in a scratch-off game on a fast food cup
for sure the high point of my life to date (comes after accepting Jesus)
[account deactivated]
it did not. over the course of its life i mostly used it to watch the x-files on dvd.
[account deactivated]

groundservices posted:

Did it come with any games? I still have a copy of Symphony of the Night

i just found out you can keep death from stealing all your equipment at the beginning if you unequip everything but the sword and jump into the last warg in the long hallway before the room with death, you'll be knocked clear across into the room after with the stairs

the start menu won't come back up until you get to the abandoned laboratory so you can't re-equip everything immediately, but since you still have the alucard sword it's no biggie

kinda pointless for an already easy game but if you're doing a replay using the max luck code where all your other stats are shit it's pretty helpful

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

post links to youtubes and shit dont embed thanks

sludgy as fuk
russian orthodox black metal