shennong posted:
the regime of aql im operating in is incomprehensible to crackers

Yea my "dialectical reasoning" is sharks with freakin' laser beams

Free Goatstein.

deadken posted:
i think that if someone wants to commit suicide then maybe they should commit suicide, if thats what they want. maybe their life really isnt worth living and it will never get better. unrelated to topic but someone mentioned wddp so

yeah dude if we just did whatever we felt like thatd be way better than doing things for weird neurotic reasons about Capitalism and Transphobai

futurewidow posted:
this is a really important thread and i just want to remind white posters that voting on posts is as good as commenting, so please don't presume to be knowledgeable enough to vote on posts regarding minority issues if you don't think you know enough to post about them, especially when posters who are people of colour are disagreeing

lmao @ the downvotes here

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
that wddp thread was funny at first before the whole thing started getting really depressing
there's a bunch of posters who post meaningless 1 line talking points but have giant fucking avs and Im wondering if they are are so starved for attention that they have to do that so that anyone would acknowledge their posts, look at me, LOOK AT ME

deadken posted:
i think that if someone wants to commit suicide then maybe they should commit suicide, if thats what they want. maybe their life really isnt worth living and it will never get better. unrelated to topic but someone mentioned wddp so

agreed wholeheartedly, guilting people into prolonging a suffering existence is selfish & dumb

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

yeah dude if we just did whatever we felt like thatd be way better than doing things for weird neurotic reasons about Capitalism and Transphobai

i have literally no idea what youre trying to say with your warped lil puritan mind prism but burial's new ep is pretty good, not earth-shatteringly revelatory as per pitchfork et al's onanistic gushings but still pretty good

[account deactivated]
looking at those wddp screengrabs just made me realize that no one on this forum has an anime avatar, and its not even a rule or expected social convention. good job us.
I'm afraid people will completely dismiss the chance of me having any kinda of eating disorder because I am a bigger girl, and I am clinically overweight. A lot of people assume I eat too much, which I do sometimes, but more often than not I don't eat enough, I don't eat regularly, and it has completely blown any semblance of a metabolism out of the water.

I hope that I can learn a lot form this thread.
[account deactivated]
if you ask me the title track is the ep's worst, he's trying to do this wobbly bass thing and it just doesnt get with the skippy garagey drums and its too quiet relative to the vocal samples and choppy static hissing, like he's tryin to make a dubsteppy headbanging tune but he's afraid people will actually dance to it. and loner is an awesome track but again people are going far too wanky about it, its just a house arpeggio, shiiit
and of course the youtube comments are all about skrillex lol

deadken posted:

"suicide is masturbation. now, murder-suicide..."-kurt vonnegut, wiggling bushy eyebrows

aerdil posted:
looking at those wddp screengrabs just made me realize that no one on this forum has an anime avatar, and its not even a rule or expected social convention. good job us.

lessons does

straight up thug move
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i llove furio
[account deactivated]
i eat in the cafeteria in the corner facing the corner so fewer people see the stacks and stacks of plates.

part of it is because they serve half an ounce of whatever the day's meat is every trip through the line, but it would be a lot of plates even if they served regular portions.
[account deactivated]
good to know slashie is still keeping up the good fight, putting a 50 year old woman in her place for disagreeing with her (the Sally Draper poster is Willa, right?)
ya
[account deactivated]
jools is on fire
how has jools not gotten himself banned yet, i got banned for saying i thought impper's book sucked but that he wasn't a villian.
When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple of ways you can get out. One, is death; the other, is mental institutions

elemennop posted:
how has jools not gotten himself banned yet, i got banned for saying i thought impper's book sucked but that he wasn't a villian.

Hahaha what was their view on Impper's book? I imagine they didn't like it.

I thought it was pretty cool

they banned him for it lol
Hahahahaha
Imppërdämmerung
[account deactivated]
this thread is great because it has wddps reacting to otherkin in the exact same way normal people would react to wddps, miserably failing to take their safe-space ideology to its logical conclusion

wait i didnt even see that they identify with anarchism

what

goddamn it dude

goddamn it

guys i swear we are not like... these people