Peelzebub posted:

it probably isn't a good idea to actually drink yourself to death i think

boring troll, don't do it again. find your shift key. no ad hominems.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

his shift key is lost in a yellow river

Peelzebub posted:

it probably isn't a good idea to actually drink yourself to death i think

By far your most shameful post, Sufjan Peebans

i drink myself to death, with tasty beverages like chocolate milk, water with lemon juice and, if im feeling a bit brave, sometime a glass of wine at night.
[account deactivated]
Socrates is a great example to all who desire to drink themselves to death

discipline posted:

I've started flushing wildly after the 6th or so drink and it's really unattractive

Individuals who experience the alcohol flushing reaction may be less prone to alcoholism.

congratulations!

slavic glow?
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I've started flushing wildly after the 6th or so drink and it's really unattractive

that's hot

[account deactivated]
sorry for my insolence dytd. great day today, so bought some more rum.
actually probably why i bought the rum is because i undoubtedly learned that "she" has a boyfriend. that's ok though; i just have to get out of here immediately, on to new places with new people.
the only people i am tellin gthis to is a forum of ironic i-dont-even-know-what anymore fuckers. what a life to live, this one.
i feel like deleting all my recent posts, but i won't.....
please delete all my posts ever
this is wrong; kill this account then kill me
DUXK FUXK FUXK FUCK RUCK FUCK FUCK TUCK FUCK UDKXCFUCK FOR CO FUCK FUCK FUCK FOR CI FOR CI FUCK FUCK FUCK
ban me
delete this account before tpaine can make fun of me, hurry.
please find peace and probably some sleep
there is no sleep in this shit world; only work and drunkenness
be the sleep you want to find in the world
what a terrible set of posts filled with things that are the least of my worries that i typed about for some reason
im drinking layer cake cabernet savignon which i purchased at the rogers park cermak produce in chicago, il. i can get drunk like jesus and not hungover on this stuff, although it costs an hour of waged labor

camera_obscura posted:

speakeasy style mixology venue

[account deactivated]

jools posted:

camera_obscura posted:

speakeasy style mixology venue

i basically try to think of the pejoratively "gayest" thing possible and then post that

lagunitas censored copper ale, my favorite beer
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i was walking into the liquor store after a formal event and there were these two guys standing outside with a little girl (daughter of one of them). as i was heading in, one of the guys said to me "nice vest," so I replied thanks, but then he said "i don't like the pants" and i just started laughing lol. i wish i could have bought them a drink, but they just walked away as i was in there.

got some vodka for the last free night before going back to constant night shifts. so sorry if i complain later about being super gay; though i am coming to peace with such.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
my sister bought me a set of dress clothes online a while ago and it's the only formal stuff that i own. i was the only person wearing a vest at this thing though, so...

i'll probably see those two again somewhere, so i'll save that reply for the opportune time.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]