yah those dudes with only one wife are fucken retardmos imo

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Groulxsmith posted:
as usual, xckd put it best...

lol thats so sad

he's just jealous because his wife's dying of cancer or something, so he's got to pretend that kids = drains on finances.

hmm i went to xkcd to find some bad ones and yesterdays was actually good. im stunned

tpaine posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

there should be a third panel which is like, just the guy, and like, beer bottles. because me

ive seen every possible permutation of that shit out here. single female stick figure and ten cats, single male figure and several female figures,

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
hmm i went to xkcd to find some bad ones and yesterdays was actually good. im stunned

Yeah i saw this but it's a bit flawed because genetically, women aren't funny and wouldn't come up with something as pithy as that.

all in all, this cartoon seems like staircase wit from a rolled gold, playa-hating, white-knighting AFC

[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

babyfinland posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

lol thats so sad

he's just jealous because his wife's dying of cancer or something, so he's got to pretend that kids = drains on finances.

the spiral of sadness has no termination

[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:

every time i look at that picture the first wife looks like either an alien or someone wearing a ushanka.

i don't really get what the moral of the comic is supposed to be either way tho

[account deactivated]
kids are a tax credit and you can make them pay you rent/force them to get a job and take all of their money. doesnt even make sense

stegosaurus posted:
kids are a tax credit and you can make them pay you rent/force them to get a job and take all of their money. doesnt even make sense

children are basically an investment in spare organs

[account deactivated]
i'm glad that science cured racism.
that xkcd guy fucked it up again, what a maroon. here's the corrected version:

also, in advance: the figure on the right is a stick figure without any features, don't assume it's a man just because of that. you're normalizing masculinity, stop it.
counting my actuarial money in my empty mansion, what a life.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i actually plan to adopt as many kids as possible but if you're not going to have kids for the sake of money, why not go whole hog?

forget the kids, i'm talking about romance, lust, passion, that quest for a deeper connectivity with another human being that inflames our souls and charges our existence with an electric vitality

Cycloneboy posted:

i actually plan to adopt as many kids as possible but if you're not going to have kids for the sake of money, why not go whole hog?

so creepy

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

so creepy

oh, the guy who believes that a 51-year old man who had sex with a 9-year old girl had a direct line to G-d is calling me creepy.

Please don't adopt kids just to try to brainwash them into your depraved asexual lifestyle
lol at everything
i like to imagine IWC as a total douchebag bro type who wears pink polos with the collar popped and kanye west sunglasses that says things like "forget the kids, i'm talking about romance, lust, passion, that quest for a deeper connectivity with another human being that inflames our souls and charges our existence with an electric vitality"
That sounds like a fun imagination game to play dude.

babyfinland posted:
i like to imagine IWC as a total douchebag bro type who wears pink polos with the collar popped and kanye west sunglasses that says things like "forget the kids, i'm talking about romance, lust, passion, that quest for a deeper connectivity with another human being that inflames our souls and charges our existence with an electric vitality"

What kind of bros do you know that talk like that.

i just wanted some colourful language to help Cycloneman out of his rebellious asexual phase.

i just wanted some colourful language to help Cycloneman out of his rebellious asexual phase.

then you'll help some other folks out of their rebellious bi phase too, right? eat. shit.

Nah most of them do that themselves lol

babyfinland posted:

i dont know anyone like that, thats why its a fun image

babyfinland posted:

babyfinland posted:

i dont know anyone like that, thats why its a fun image

Oh and vaguely on topic but i just started reading hannah arendt's book on eichmann and it says in the introduction one jewish critic called her "the Rosa Luxemberg of nothingness"

I wish i could go to my grave with an epitaph like that, lmao.

Jews are so dramatic.
It's not like beta blockers magically make you a personal without racist thoughts. Another thing beta blockers are prescribed for is anxiety. If you take them without having anxiety to begin with, you just feel really mellow and good, but not silly at all.

I imagine if you gave most people opiates or benzos they would also test lower on a racism test, because they'd feel better and be happier
they say that the beta blockers had no effect on explicitly racist statements/preferences, just on implicit associations, which may well have something to do with anxiety (fear of a black planet)

babyfinland posted:

yoiu just described me to T, damn. only real difference is i wear aviators 'cuz shutter shades are totes passe